drive/rpm and caffeine - AnabolicMinds.com

drive/rpm and caffeine

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Question drive/rpm and caffeine

Hi,
    Just got my RPM/DRIVE stack to test out and I was wondering about the correct dosage. I'm about 110lb (yeah you can laugh all you want, I'm a girl ok ?! Should I start off with 1DRIVE/1RPM first thing in the morning and then the same an hour before workout ? Also, I know that Applied Nutriceuticals advises not to take other stimulants whilst stacking with DRIVE/RPM, however, I would find life miserable without my morning and pre-workout coffee. Any thoughts on that ?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

caffeine overdosing

I'm aware that RPM contains caffeine but I can't find how much. Anything over 100mg in one hit and I feel like the heart had gone into my head beating million miles per hour and screaming to get out. That is why I'd like to know whether it is wise or not to flush the pills down with a capuchino or not
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Hi,
    Just got my RPM/DRIVE stack to test out and I was wondering about the correct dosage. I'm about 110lb (yeah you can laugh all you want, I'm a girl ok ?! Should I start off with 1DRIVE/1RPM first thing in the morning and then the same an hour before workout ? Also, I know that Applied Nutriceuticals advises not to take other stimulants whilst stacking with DRIVE/RPM, however, I would find life miserable without my morning and pre-workout coffee. Any thoughts on that ?
    For your weight category, I would suggest trying 1 capsule of both RPM and Drive per day. You can take these once pre-workout. Start this protocol and see how it goes. If you wish to increase dosage, go to 2 caps of Drive and stick to one RPM. Do that for a while and see how your body reacts.

I do not think your morning and pre-workout coffee, as long as they are not overly strong, should interfere with results, if you cannot avoid them.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm aware that RPM contains caffeine but I can't find how much. Anything over 100mg in one hit and I feel like the heart had gone into my head beating million miles per hour and screaming to get out. That is why I'd like to know whether it is wise or not to flush the pills down with a capuchino or not
    While the amount of caffeine in RPM is proprietary information that I neither know, nor would divulge, if I knew, I would not expect one RPM to contain as much as 100mg of caffeine.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member

If I remember correctly Its a little above 50mg.
  6. New Member

[QUOTE=dragonfly;1157451]Hi,
    I'm about 110lb (yeah you can laugh all you want, I'm a girl ok ?! QUOTE]

dragonfly
    Edit Profile

View My Pics

Photo Gallery Registered User

Sex: Male

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    For your weight category, I would suggest trying 1 capsule of both RPM and Drive per day. You can take these once pre-workout. Start this protocol and see how it goes. If you wish to increase dosage, go to 2 caps of Drive and stick to one RPM. Do that for a while and see how your body reacts.

I do not think your morning and pre-workout coffee, as long as they are not overly strong, should interfere with results, if you cannot avoid them.

Thanks for that, tried one on one today without much effect so I think I'll double the drive as you suggested. Patience is the key to success they say so I won't be gulping down dozens of pills just yet. I read that some users only experienced effects from RPM/Drive after a week or so of use.
  8. Diamond Member

Thanks for that, tried one on one today without much effect so I think I'll double the drive as you suggested. Patience is the key to success they say so I won't be gulping down dozens of pills just yet. I read that some users only experienced effects from RPM/Drive after a week or so of use.
    Yes, start slowly and increase dosage, if and when needed. RPM and Drive have cumulative effects that tend to get better with time.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I'm close to twice your weight, and I rarely take more than 1 RPM a day, which is before a workout - if I take it at all.
    However, I do take 3 Drive in the morning and 3 pre-workout.
    I do not drink coffee.

It's not always just the caffeine you have to be concerned about to avoid the side-effects you're hoping to avoid - there are other stims too.

I know I'm not answering your question, but rather just sharing my "belief" (I'm not a pharmaceutical scientist) that, that especially with stimulants, some people are able to underdose some products and still receive results from them. So I agree with assessing your tolerance and increasing dosages slowly.

I used to be the kind of guy that would take ECA and still fall asleep at times, but somewhere after that my body reacted to stims a bit differently. (I underdose RPM for my weight, and severely underdose Leviathan if/when I take it - I'm extremely sensitive to yohimbe I think). I also "break the rules" and take them only on a full stomach. I'm not saying this is optimal for absorption, but I guess that's also the reason why I have to do it that way or else get sick.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

It would be best to go maybe 3 days at just 1 drive a day before jumping to 2. One of the active ingredients in Drive (forslean) can give people "digestive tract issues" if you dont ramp up, and give a little time for your body to adjust.

RPM is pretty much immediate effect, and yes its definitely under 100mg. If you want to try something to really get a fast kick out of rpm instead of taking the capsule an hour pre-workout, about 5-10 min pre workout open a cap and dump it in a shotglass of water, then shoot it. Tastes horrible, but its kick is enormously higher that way
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've taken 2 Leviathan Reloaded and 4 RPM's first thing in the morning when I was cutting and doing morning cardio. I handle stims really well so it was alright for me, but what I found was that it QUICKLY diminished my response to both products as far as stimulation. I don't even feel my 4 RPMs anymore when I take it at night pre-workout (I'm 222lbs).

I'm taking Rest-AD to try and correct my non-responsiveness, so we'll see.

I've even taken 3 RPM's with 200mg Caffeine, but again, I'm very stim tolerant.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It would be best to go maybe 3 days at just 1 drive a day before jumping to 2. One of the active ingredients in Drive (forslean) can give people "digestive tract issues" if you dont ramp up, and give a little time for your body to adjust.

RPM is pretty much immediate effect, and yes its definitely under 100mg. If you want to try something to really get a fast kick out of rpm instead of taking the capsule an hour pre-workout, about 5-10 min pre workout open a cap and dump it in a shotglass of water, then shoot it. Tastes horrible, but its kick is enormously higher that way
    That is exactly what I had done, popped the cap open. I do not think that the brilliant red and blue coating on the capsule are active parts of the ingredient mix I even mixed them with 1/2tsp of L-Arg, and I thought it was ok, haha
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    I'm close to twice your weight, and I rarely take more than 1 RPM a day, which is before a workout - if I take it at all.
    However, I do take 3 Drive in the morning and 3 pre-workout.
    I do not drink coffee.

It's not always just the caffeine you have to be concerned about to avoid the side-effects you're hoping to avoid - there are other stims too.

I know I'm not answering your question, but rather just sharing my "belief" (I'm not a pharmaceutical scientist) that, that especially with stimulants, some people are able to underdose some products and still receive results from them. So I agree with assessing your tolerance and increasing dosages slowly.

I used to be the kind of guy that would take ECA and still fall asleep at times, but somewhere after that my body reacted to stims a bit differently. (I underdose RPM for my weight, and severely underdose Leviathan if/when I take it - I'm extremely sensitive to yohimbe I think). I also "break the rules" and take them only on a full stomach. I'm not saying this is optimal for absorption, but I guess that's also the reason why I have to do it that way or else get sick.
    On the contrary Sunder, you are answering my question in a way, you may not be a pharmaceutical scientist, rather a lab rat like myself We get to test the stuff out! I agree, the lower you can go on stimulants, the better. I may stick with the dosage I started with for couple of more days before I increase to two Drives prior workout.
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

That is exactly what I had done, popped the cap open. I do not think that the brilliant red and blue coating on the capsule are active parts of the ingredient mix I even mixed them with 1/2tsp of L-Arg, and I thought it was ok, haha
    I get a nice bump out of 3 rpm that way but i have issues
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've taken 2 Leviathan Reloaded and 4 RPM's first thing in the morning when I was cutting and doing morning cardio. I handle stims really well so it was alright for me, but what I found was that it QUICKLY diminished my response to both products as far as stimulation. I don't even feel my 4 RPMs anymore when I take it at night pre-workout (I'm 222lbs).

I'm taking Rest-AD to try and correct my non-responsiveness, so we'll see.

I've even taken 3 RPM's with 200mg Caffeine, but again, I'm very stim tolerant.

Yes, the human body is quite amazing, it adapts to all kind of stuff. I had a similar issue with MRM Driven, first couple of days it really kicked in on the workouts, but after a week of use it had as much of an effect as a glass of orange juice would have! How long are you planning to take off RPM/Drive stack and how long have you been on it ?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yes, the human body is quite amazing, it adapts to all kind of stuff. I had a similar issue with MRM Driven, first couple of days it really kicked in on the workouts, but after a week of use it had as much of an effect as a glass of orange juice would have! How long are you planning to take off RPM/Drive stack and how long have you been on it ?
    Been on RPM/Drive for about 20 days. I plan on taking about 8 weeks off it. I adjust to stims so quickly. About 14 days in I bought some Rest-AD because the diminishing returns were so strong. I was taking 5 caps of RPM pre-workout (I'm 222lbs), but the stim difference between 4-5 caps became one in the same, only difference is 5 has a greater effect on my sleep (i take them around 4-5pm, I can't workout until the end of my work day, so I'm usually at the gym between 5-6pm).

I have a total of 4 bottle of RPM. I'm into my second and my last for this particular cycle. The next time I'm bringing out the Drive/RPM will be for a "just in case" PCT for my Junglewarfare, Anabolic Pump, Pslin, DCP stack. JW seems to be one of those PCT grey areas.

Anyway, I'm not coming down on RPM at all. I love RPM and Drive. In the beginning RPM was like nothing I'd ever experienced before in terms of unlimited energy in the gym. I'm just a stim tolerant freak. The Reset-AD isn't bringing back the kick either, I was hoping that would cure my "issue."
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Ok, I have been taking 1RPM/1Drive for three days now and they haven't "worked the magic" in the gym for me. One thing that I did notice though is that my energy levels are more constant and higher during the day. For example, I haven't been falling into my usual and most annoying midafternoon nap chrisis and the urge to use my keybord as a pillow is gone. Wonderful !! I'll go for 2 Drives tomorrow and see what happens, hopefully I won't get any "issues" in the middle of my :squat: routine,
    How long before you guys started noticing major effects from these sups ?
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Drive starts to get some notice at 3-4 days, is fully kicked in usually at 7-10. RPM is usually immediate
    This space for rent

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok, I have been taking 1RPM/1Drive for three days now and they haven't "worked the magic" in the gym for me. One thing that I did notice though is that my energy levels are more constant and higher during the day. For example, I haven't been falling into my usual and most annoying midafternoon nap chrisis and the urge to use my keybord as a pillow is gone. Wonderful !! I'll go for 2 Drives tomorrow and see what happens, hopefully I won't get any "issues" in the middle of my :squat: routine,
    How long before you guys started noticing major effects from these sups ?
    1 RPM... thats it?? How much do you weigh? At the "right" dosage of RPM, it kicks your @$$. I'm a stim resistant freak (which sucks for me), but even my first two weeks of RPM sent my @$$ to the moon at the right dosage.

Some people may disagree with me, but DRIVE isn't really something you need to filter into your system in a particularly slow and controlled fashion.

I would try 3 RPM's minimal. I really can't imagine 1 RPM doing much at all for ya.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    1 RPM... thats it?? How much do you weigh? At the "right" dosage of RPM, it kicks your @$$. I'm a stim resistant freak (which sucks for me), but even my first two weeks of RPM sent my @$$ to the moon at the right dosage.

Some people may disagree with me, but DRIVE isn't really something you need to filter into your system in a particularly slow and controlled fashion.

I would try 3 RPM's minimal. I really can't imagine 1 RPM doing much at all for ya.
    I am roughly half your weight, 110lb. I even took the RPM/Drive with an extra 1g of L-Arg. As with everything, things work different for different people and there seems to be a split opinion on this thread as to what should be taken in excess, RPM over Drive or vice versa. I am going to increase the dosage of Drive for a simple reason: I was given more samples of Drive to test out. If that doesn't work I'll request more RPM samples. Also RPM contains L-Arg and caffeine unlike Drive. I can always bump up L-Arg and caffeine in addition to Drive as these two are my staple sups that I always have in "stock".
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

your significant other may be in for a treat as drive seems to increase libido in women as well as men
    This space for rent

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    your significant other may be in for a treat as drive seems to increase libido in women as well as men
    I do not have a significant one, maybe this is why, lack of Drive
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

drive

Hey, i'm kinda new on this. I just wanted to know if drive has any side effects like hormone imbalance or anything like that. I don't want to get depressed from it or anything because i took ephedra a long time ago and i think that is what made me be depressed afterwards. Thnaks.
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

drive tends to improve mood + sense of well being, so should be nice actually
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clean Bulk/Recomp With Drive/RPM and other goodies
    By ranel2220 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:51 PM