Is it possible that Neovar helps my stomach handle carbs better? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is it possible that Neovar helps my stomach handle carbs better?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Is it possible that Neovar helps my stomach handle carbs better?

In the past I have sometimes noticed that if I eat like a cup of oats to fast in my protein shake, or even after a whole wheat bagel, I get sort of gassy and sometimes have to go to the toilet. However since taking Neovar I actually seem to have a lot less stomach and intestinal issues. Is it just coincendence or is this a more commonly noticed thing?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Its the banaba!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    In the past I have sometimes noticed that if I eat like a cup of oats to fast in my protein shake, or even after a whole wheat bagel, I get sort of gassy and sometimes have to go to the toilet. However since taking Neovar I actually seem to have a lot less stomach and intestinal issues. Is it just coincendence or is this a more commonly noticed thing?
    Its not a coincidence. I would assume that the banaba extract contained within NeoVar is doing its repartitioning job on you quite well. Think of it this way...the banaba is taking the carbs and helping shuttle them through your intestinal tract into your muscles...make sense?

This is why when taking NeoVar it is recommended to take it with food, or at least with 50g of carbs, preferably complex carbs.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Id agree, the neovar leaves me feeling less bloated than eating the same amount of carbs without neovar
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to get my six pack at all?
    By Rodel in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:01 AM
  3. My Pec collapsed? is it possible?
    By nerkle3000 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:16 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:41 PM
  5. Replies: 3