Is it possible that Neovar helps my stomach handle carbs better?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
In the past I have sometimes noticed that if I eat like a cup of oats to fast in my protein shake, or even after a whole wheat bagel, I get sort of gassy and sometimes have to go to the toilet. However since taking Neovar I actually seem to have a lot less stomach and intestinal issues. Is it just coincendence or is this a more commonly noticed thing?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Its the banaba!

In the past I have sometimes noticed that if I eat like a cup of oats to fast in my protein shake, or even after a whole wheat bagel, I get sort of gassy and sometimes have to go to the toilet. However since taking Neovar I actually seem to have a lot less stomach and intestinal issues. Is it just coincendence or is this a more commonly noticed thing?
Its not a coincidence. I would assume that the banaba extract contained within NeoVar is doing its repartitioning job on you quite well. Think of it this way...the banaba is taking the carbs and helping shuttle them through your intestinal tract into your muscles...make sense?

This is why when taking NeoVar it is recommended to take it with food, or at least with 50g of carbs, preferably complex carbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Id agree, the neovar leaves me feeling less bloated than eating the same amount of carbs without neovar