Stacking Drive/RPM with Activate Xtreme

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Stacking Drive/RPM with Activate Xtreme

I have an interesting stack in mind. I've just started using Activate Xtreme, along with RPM during my workouts. I'm waiting for my Nutraplanet order to come in, which contains another bottle of Activate Xtreme and a couple of bottles of Drive. I'll be running the 3 products together for a few months time, with Drive/Activate Xtreme daily and RPM during workouts.

What I can't decide is how many caps of Drive to be taking daily. I found from the sample packs I tried out that 1 cap of RPM and 1 cap of Drive was very strong (I only weigh about 150 pounds). I'll be dosing Activate Xtreme at the recommended 4 caps per day. As all 3 products I'm stacking contain iicariin, I'm wary of dosing RPM and Drive much beyond the label recommendations to start out. Are there adverse effects from excessive iicarin consumption?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Are there adverse effects from excessive iicarin consumption?
    You may have to call your doctor if you experience a certain "condition" for more than 4 hours.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have an interesting stack in mind. I've just started using Activate Xtreme, along with RPM during my workouts. I'm waiting for my Nutraplanet order to come in, which contains another bottle of Activate Xtreme and a couple of bottles of Drive. I'll be running the 3 products together for a few months time, with Drive/Activate Xtreme daily and RPM during workouts.

What I can't decide is how many caps of Drive to be taking daily. I found from the sample packs I tried out that 1 cap of RPM and 1 cap of Drive was very strong (I only weigh about 150 pounds). I'll be dosing Activate Xtreme at the recommended 4 caps per day. As all 3 products I'm stacking contain iicariin, I'm wary of dosing RPM and Drive much beyond the label recommendations to start out. Are there adverse effects from excessive iicarin consumption?
    1) I find your stack is great!

2) If one cap of RPM and one cap of Drive work nicely for you, you do not need to increase dosages at all. Your bottles would last forever! Count yourself lucky! I did up to 9 Drive and 5 RPM briefly at some point in time.

3) Both RPM and Drive contain Naringin, a compound, known amongst others, for its ability to enhance the absorption, and consequently, half-life of several other compounds. This, and coupled with the fact that RPM, Drive, and Activate Xtreme, all contain Icariin, suggests you may even want to start your Activate Xtreme dosage low (2 caps per day) and ramp up slowly, if you see a need to. I say this because if the RPM and Drive dosage recommendations for your weight category are too much for you, then it is likely that the full dose of Activate Xtreme would also be too much for you. So, start Activate Xtreme low and ramp up, if necessary.

4) Icariin, a flavonoid cGMP-specific PDE-5 inhibitor, is generally well tolerated at recommended dosages. In extreme cases, consistent overdose may produce gastrointestinal problems such as nausea and vomiting. Furthermore, dryness of the mouth, tachyarrhythmia (irregular heart beat), fever, nosebleed, dizziness, problems with tendon reflexes, and low blood pressure (dilation of coronary vessels) may be noticeable. Long-term use may produce aggressiveness and irritability.

These are extreme side effects, and are not to be expected with normal icariin supplementation.

5) I would recommend that you do your planned stack for a maximum of eight weeks, pause for four weeks, and continue for another maximum of eight weeks, if you wish to re-run the stack.

Feel free to let us know, if we can be of further support. And all the best with your stack. You should see nice gains
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24;
    You may have to call your doctor if you experience a certain "condition" for more than 4 hours.
    What could this "certain condition" be?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just to update, things have been progressing nicely with the Activate Extreme and RPM combination. However after a weekend with too much alcohol (not sure if it's relevant or not) I experienced a tweaking of some pre-existing gyno that I have. I've been taking ATD at 50mg/day since it flared up, and it has things back under control.

I received my Drive a few days ago, and started taking it right away. I've noticed some pretty severe lethargy after dosing the product in the morning. Today I had to go have a half hour nap a few hours after getting up as I simply couldn't keep my eyes open. I've been taking Drive with a digestive enzyme that requires an empty stomach to work and alot of time to absorb, so it's been around 45-60 minutes before my first meal. I suspect it's low blood sugar effects that I've been feeling, as it's typically only been the first dose of Drive of the day that has had this effect on me, so I'll be moving the dose up closer to mealtime to see if that lessens the lethargy I've been feeling.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver;
    I received my Drive a few days ago, and started taking it right away. I've noticed some pretty severe lethargy after dosing the product in the morning. Today I had to go have a half hour nap a few hours after getting up as I simply couldn't keep my eyes open. I've been taking Drive with a digestive enzyme that requires an empty stomach to work and alot of time to absorb, so it's been around 45-60 minutes before my first meal. I suspect it's low blood sugar effects that I've been feeling, as it's typically only been the first dose of Drive of the day that has had this effect on me, so I'll be moving the dose up closer to mealtime to see if that lessens the lethargy I've been feeling.
    How does the current picture look like? Please let us know if you need any support
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

interesting about the gyno flare up... i also experienced this while taking activate xtreme and RPM... after one night of heavy drinking i had a nasty flare up and some prolactin issues that ended up requiring cabergoline to get in check
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight;
    interesting about the gyno flare up... i also experienced this while taking activate xtreme and RPM... after one night of heavy drinking i had a nasty flare up and some prolactin issues that ended up requiring cabergoline to get in check
    RPM and Activate Xtreme are not the cause. Alcohol is the initiator and catalyst.
    Alcohol stimulates estrogen receptor sites, including estradiol, one of the most potent forms of estrogen. This is especially observable in cases of existing gynecomastia. Alcohol, on its own, under certain conditions, can produce gynecomastia. As RPM and Activate Xtreme exhibit some aromatase inhibition, it would appear that the estrogen receptors would be particularly sensitive to alcohol consumption in order to neutralize the impact of RPM and Activate Xtreme and return the body to its original state. This conflict leads to to greater-than-normal stimulation of estrogen sites, causing dramatic deterioration of existing gynecomastia.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

I fully agree alcohol is the culprit, and since the AI effects of RPM and AX are mild at best i'm would think with heavy alcohol consumption there would be a surge in aromitization due to already elevated test levels, and that combined with upregulated estrogen receptors would def cause problems

I am gyno prone as well so your analogy makes sense, and anyone who's prone has to have a watchful eye with any type of test booster/hormonal product
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    I fully agree alcohol is the culprit, and since the AI effects of RPM and AX are mild at best i'm would think with heavy alcohol consumption there would be a surge in aromitization due to already elevated test levels, and that combined with upregulated estrogen receptors would def cause problems

I am gyno prone as well so your analogy makes sense, and anyone who's prone has to have a watchful eye with any type of test booster/hormonal product
    And should consume alcohol with utmost care while running aromatase inhibitors and testosterone enhancers.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How does the current picture look like? Please let us know if you need any support
    I am starting to wonder whether I may have been a bit sick, as I was experiencing minor headaches along with the lethargy. As of today I feel much better, and the headache I had the last few days seems to have disappeared.

I dropped the ATD a few days ago, only to have the gyno symptoms reappear today (consisting of an itchy/painful nipple). I am returning to ATD use once again at 25mg dosed twice daily. The combination of Activate Xtreme and Drive simply may be too much for my pre-existing gyno to handle, however with ATD aggravation disappeared within a day or 2. I'll likely drop to 25mg ATD once symptoms subside, in order to gauge the absolute minimum amount of ATD required to avoid excessively lowering my estrogen levels. I've experienced dry joints in the past from excessively lowered estrogen, and already have enough joint related issues that I don't need to further worsen.

One thing I do take that I didn't mention earlier is that I use cissus. I take about 3 grams divided into 3 or 4 daily doses. I imagine that this could be another contributing factor to the aggravation of my gyno, however by itself it does nothing to cause any aggravation.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

One thing I do take that I didn't mention earlier is that I use cissus. I take about 3 grams divided into 3 or 4 daily doses. I imagine that this could be another contributing factor to the aggravation of my gyno, however by itself it does nothing to cause any aggravation.
    I doubt that cissus has any estrogen-enhancing effects. It acts as a cortisol control compound and should help with joint issues, independent of estrogen levels.

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats a good stack with ActivaTe Xtreme?
    By gabe522k3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. Chub's Winter bulk with Activate Xtreme + RPM
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 05:16 PM
  3. *4 More Weeks With ActivaTe Xtreme*
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 05:17 PM
  4. My 1sT 4 weeks WiTh *ActivaTe Xtreme*