drive+ Leviathan+ Rpm stack dosaging?

bigswoll56

Awards
How do you guys think i should dose this i have a bottle of each? and what kind of results should i see from this stack?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How do you guys think i should dose this i have a bottle of each? and what kind of results should i see from this stack?
Get us some more details: weight, age, goals, typical diet, etc, and we'll be happy to help you out man!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Lanbane is right. The dosing protocols for Drive and RPM are definitely weight-dependent, assuming age is not an issue.

bigswoll56

Awards
im 18 years old.. 6 feet tall and wiegh about 220lbs. my diet is pretty clean i get all the right amounts of proteins about 2g per pound of my body wieght and eat slow burning carbs etc. my workouts are intense because we are training for football. do atleast 10-15 min on a bike after the rest of our cardio. i hope this is enough info. if you need anything else just let me know

bigswoll56

Awards
sorry i forgot to put goals.. i want to lose body fat while getting stronger and maybe a little more size. i really just want to shred the fat without lose size and muscle mass

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Considering your goals, I would suggest you dose as follows:
1) Leviathan Reloaded: Do full (recommended) dose.
2) RPM: Do half dose (2 capsules). The recommended dosage for your weight category would amount to 5 caps per day. Considering that Leviathan Reloaded and RPM both contain caffeine, dosing both fully would be an overdose of sorts. Two capsules of RPM should be fine.
3) Drive: I would recommend 4 capsules per day. Drive and Leviathan Reloaded both contain forskolin, so 4 capsules of Drive and the full recommended dose of Leviathan Reloaded should produce an appropriate amount of forskolin.

Aim to take 1 RPM, 2 Drive, and the first dose of Leviathan Reloaded first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Wait about 45 or so minutes before breakfast.

The second dose should be the same about an hour or so before workout (also on an empty stomach). On non-workout days, take this in the afternoon on an empty stomach. Avoid taking this dose later than five or so hours before sleep, as the stimulants may interfere with your sleep.

You should see some decent fat loss and body recomposition, as well as improvements in strength, lean mass, and endurance.