RPM question

building mass

building mass

Awards
Hi I picked up my first bottle of RPM about 5 days ago and up untill today i have really been liking it.

This morning when I woke up i took my RPM on empty stomach and drove a friends house. On the way there I started to feel very hot and sick to my stomach. About 1 hour after dosing I was throwing up all over my car. I am positive it was from RPM. I think its from the Icariin but that's just my guess.

Anyways its been like 4 hours since then i feel good and back to normal.

What does this mean?
Should I stop using RPM?

:aargh: <--- me barfing in my car
Thanks
Building Mass

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey BM,

Was this incident the first day you had dosed on an empty stomach?
I'd suggest adding a small amount of food either a few minutes before or a few minutes after taking RPM to see if it alleviates the nausea.

building mass

building mass

Awards
Yeah this was the first day I dosed on empty stomach. Since them I have been taking RPM with food and things have been working great.

I looked into Icariin a bit online and think I am just really sensitive to it. RPM is going great for me though. I have noticed strengths and energy that lasts me all day.

Thanks for help
Building Mass

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
An idea!

Yeah this was the first day I dosed on empty stomach. Since them I have been taking RPM with food and things have been working great.

I looked into Icariin a bit online and think I am just really sensitive to it. RPM is going great for me though. I have noticed strengths and energy that lasts me all day.

Thanks for help
Building Mass
I would be surprised if it was the icariin. Instead I would think you might be sensitive to the naringin...your symptoms sound like that of side effects from Naringin+caffeine because people who are sensitive to naringin really pay for it when it is mixed with caffeine. Look into that as opposed to the icariin. If anything, icariin would cause you to have excess erections...:D. Anyway, a suggestion...eat something about 30-45 mins before you take RPM...that should do the trick. Then again you do have to find what works for you. Good luck to ya bud.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that things are working better for you taking RPM with some food!!

How have your results been thus far?!

building mass

building mass

Awards
Yeah things are going much smoother now with food :thumbsup:

I think it was the Nangarin and Caffeine. I have definatly been enjoying RPM. It gives me tons of mental clearity, energy and focus. When I finish my bottle I will definatly post a more formal review for you guys at App nut.
Thanks for the help

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yeah things are going much smoother now with food :thumbsup:

I think it was the Nangarin and Caffeine. I have definatly been enjoying RPM. It gives me tons of mental clearity, energy and focus. When I finish my bottle I will definatly post a more formal review for you guys at App nut.
Thanks for the help
Yea would love to hear a final review form you! Till then TEAR IT UP!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 2
singa Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Aggravated Supplements 31