I ran 2 bottles of IGF-2 over the past 6 weeks, first at a dose of 10 caps/day and then 12 caps/day. My goals for this was to lean out some while gaining strength and increasing my cardio. My diet was not immaculate during this run, which somewhat skewed the results, but I still had a great run.
First the quantitative:
Flat BP-185x3 --------->190x3
DB Rows (DC style)110x10+5----->120x10+7+5
Ancillary lifts (e.g. curls, laterals, pressdowns, etc) also increased in both weight and reps
BF%-?? If I had to guess, I went from 11% to 10%
Now for the subjective:
1. Great pumps, fullness, and vascularity
2. Increased mind-muscle connection
3. Increased recovery
4. Cardio, both aerobic and anaerboic, increased
5. No increase in results from 10 caps-12 caps; sleep was actually worse (Rhodiola is the likely culprit her)
6. Acne increased start around day 8 or so
7. Relaxed feeling 30-40 minutes after dosing
8. Some slight hypo issues during long training session
9. Good mood elevation
I would highly recommend this product for either bulking or cutting, but I think that it would be best used during a solid recomp. All of lifts and cardio improved despite not having the best diet. I definitely think that 10 caps/day was my sweet spot and, in retrospect, I wish I would have stayed there for the duration of the cycle. Considering that there is no PCT for this and all of the positive effects, the price really is about right. Stacking this with some Drive would make a sick stack and is on my short list to try in the near future.
Again, congrats AN for making an awesome product that helped out with strength, cardio, and body comp.