IGF-2 Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. any indication of how much mucuna is in the blend? Mucuna is what I've been researching and I want something that is going to lower prolactin and increase test. Could you name a couple of other popular mucuna products?

Cheers

2. I keep Lipotrophin-PM in year round (Standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Lipotrophin-AM has the same
    HGHUp (Standardized to 75% L-Dopa)

You could always buy it as an individual extract. NOW Foods is my preferred bulk herb product line but theirs is only 15%.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

3. I loved this stuff as well I stacked it with their free test for 60 day run and it was great!!!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    I loved this stuff as well I stacked it with their free test for 60 day run and it was great!!!
    Just gave a bottle to a friend to use since I love it so much and he wanted something that could help

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Just gave a bottle to a friend to use since I love it so much and he wanted something that could help

~Rosie~
    I would love to go through another cycle sometime in the near future the stuff is awesome!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Biotivia Pro Max Phase 2 (PMP2) + IGF-2 log/review
    By Dark_Ansem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 04:56 PM
  2. First IGF Cycle-Please Review
    By bigbrock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 01:18 AM