they wont stop talking about rpm!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This kid i train for speed and agility was talking about how we got these supplements from gnc and how good there supposed to be. I tell him to take them back and i will order him some real supplements, so i got him some drive + rpm, now he wont shutup about how crazy it is haha. Hes like all my lifts have gone up 10+ lbs after taking rpm (he started yesterday) and he have 3 pills each to some of his friends to take and now they all want some :). Its great how all these kids in highschool are taking junk, and spending a lot of money on some advanced new BSN/MT craknos product, but now i have enlightened them, i think leviathan reloaded is next. thanks AN :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No, Thank you Drksun. Your confidence in our products is appreciated.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Awesme Feeback my man!

Rpm is great for those Athletes that what all my guys are using as well as well! They cannt get enough plus you can push em that much harder!HEHE

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
The best part...

Awesome man, this stuff is great.
The longer you use it the better it becomes, but the downside is the stim effect might wear off after a while.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
True!

This is When you add in Reset AD!!!
True, but for me I don't worry about the stim effect, RPM's other benefits are more valuable. The aggression it helps bring out of me is all the drive and motivation I need. The only way to lift is to do it mean, hard, and heavy.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
so far i love RPM. great pre work product i have tried yet. im a customer now.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established