Has anyone else found Drive to be extremely appetite suppressing?

camaroguy18

Awards
I've ran a few standalone cycles of RPM, and on this current one I decided to throw in Drive to help me lean out...first I'll give the dosing and then what I've experienced...

When I wake up I pop 2 Drive and 1 RPM. Before my workout (late afternoon/early evening) I take 2 more Drive and 2 RPM.

This has been how I've been dosing RPM which has yielded great results...so the only addition is the Drive.

After 2 weeks I've noticed that I've become more lean...especially around my midsection (I'm pretty lean as it is at only 170 and 6', but I had a layer of fat over my abs that has been thinning out very quick!)

Downsides have been a general lack of energy...for why I do not know (isn't this stack supposed to amp me up?) I've felt less 'drive' in my lifts and have not seen increases in weight. Also, Ive found the stack to be incredibly appetite suppressing...before when I took RPM standalone I had massive cravings for carbs, and food in general...but with this stack I'm never hungry!

Can anyone relate...or if not, offer some recommendations as to how I can switch up my stacking??? I'm kind of at a loss on which direction to take this, but I'm feeling as though I'm not fully benefiting from this stack.

Thanks for your input!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the getting leaner is normal, but lack of energy and appetite suppression isnt. Well, let me rephrase that. if you are not eating around the times you take drive, it is possible that it causes a little lack of energy. Some people find it can trigger a little hypoglycemic type reaction if they don't take in much in carbs after taking drive. I recall the conversation, but can't recall which ingredient causes it. you might want to try taking in a little more carbs in the meal right after drive.