Doesnt Drive Contain this in it?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, you can understand that we cannot disclose the amount of Forslean present. To do so would be providing a small piece to a puzzle we get grilled about constantly.
Forskolin has been around for quite some time. Drive is not just forskolin, but a combination of ingredients to get the results.

The marketing used by USP regarding Anavar is their decision.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
ya but it makes things frustrating for people who like to research dosages of certain things.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They don't contain the same % extract. Drive is supposed to use the 20% Forslean and I believe USP claims 96% in Bolic.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
do you think drive has more or less than this stuff? there claiming it to be stronger than anavar if you read
It is not in any capacity. Actually I take that back, it makes you poop more than anavar

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
They don't contain the same % extract. Drive is supposed to use the 20% Forslean and I believe USP claims 96% in Bolic.
Correct, but we're talking patented extract from the same source. 20% extract and 96% extract both contain the same active ingredient. In the case of Forslean, I see no difference other than how much powder you need to get the end result.

Regardless, Bolic looks to be a slightly new take on a quality ingredient. I hear it's sold out, so I'll just have to resort to my gallon size ziploc of 20% forslean caps. lol

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. And as for the "stronger than Anavar" bit, Biotest has been playing that angle with their forskolin product for a while. That's all I have to say about that..

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YEs drive have Forslean
Ah what am i doing i sound like a caveman haha

Lanbane is right its from the same source same active is in there!!!

And for the stronger than anavar this well take that for what its worth, one is made by mother earth the other processed chemically by man/machine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugh damn blends
Yes, that can be frustrating sometimes, but that is one way companies can protect their (proprietary) ingredient combinations from copycats. So, Lanbane is right! It might help you, though, to realize that, if you take 6 capsules of Drive daily, you would be getting roughly the same amounts of Forskolin used in clinical trials that demonstrated Forskolin's efficacy as a fat-burning compound.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. And as for the "stronger than Anavar" bit, Biotest has been playing that angle with their forskolin product for a while. That's all I have to say about that..
Sure its stronger than anavar.lol did you see the study? If I remeber right it was compared to 20mgs ed of anavar. Thats obviously a smaller dose than any bodybuilder would use and especially low if not stacked with test. Why not stronger than anadrol then use 5mgs of anadrol on the study group. Don't get me wrong though because I'm not bashing forselean. I'm actually quite excited to see if it pans out. If something can add 8-9lbs of muscle plus drop the same amount of fat in 3 months that is impressive.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Don't get me wrong though because I'm not bashing forselean. I'm actually quite excited to see if it pans out....
That is a legitimate position. Forskolin is for real. So is Drive :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
elll ohhhh ellll

the stronger the anavar claim Well im not touching that with a 10 foot pole

i guess i wont comment on my feelings of comparing products to be stronger then illegal anabolics

i hope informed customers can truly decipher the BS