people are saying no effects

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.94%

Unhappy people are saying no effects

Check over at bb.com there are a couple people saying rpm or drive had no effect on them.... id have to agree rpm worked for me but drive did nothing...

Questions about Applied Nutriceuticals 'Drive' - Bodybuilding.com Forums

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

A lot of it is dosing and timing. There aren't many people who have said drive did nothing though. Forslean (one of the ingredients in drive) has been shown to significantly make a difference in lean mass + bodyfat over time in univeristy studies, but key word is "over time". Its used in a lot of products by other companies that are here on AM, its actually patented. But like anything, there are bound to be some small % of nonresponders. heck there are some creatine mono nonresponders.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.94%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    A lot of it is dosing and timing. There aren't many people who have said drive did nothing though. Forslean (one of the ingredients in drive) has been shown to significantly make a difference in lean mass + bodyfat over time in univeristy studies, but key word is "over time". Its used in a lot of products by other companies that are here on AM, its actually patented. But like anything, there are bound to be some small % of nonresponders. heck there are some creatine mono nonresponders.
    very true.. i was disappointed but im not trying to start a flaming war. thanks for your professional and mature response!
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

It is a pity, because for most people its pretty effective. Good recomp supps that aid both in the addition of LBM as well as in the subtraction of fat at the same time are hard to find
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    Check over at bb.com there are a couple people saying rpm or drive had no effect on them.... id have to agree rpm worked for me but drive did nothing...

Questions about Applied Nutriceuticals 'Drive' - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    It is not clear what you mean when you say "Drive did nothing". Did you use only one sample dose? One full bottle? One cycle? How did you dose it? Two caps per day? Four? With food? On an empty stomach? Like Easy said, there are many variables involved. Drive has cumulative effects. For some people, the effects kick in within days of starting it. For others, the effects take longer to set in. If you belong to the few that would dose it right for a full cycle and not notice any difference, then I am sorry it did not work for you. But the responses in the thread you linked are not entirely fair. One commentator wrote: "same as me, after 15 pills I got nothing from both RPM + drive". 15 pills are just 13.6% of an entire bottle, and some would agree an objective assessment would require more than 15 pills.
    Noticeable body recomposition, significant muscle hardening, increases in strength and endurance, preservation of lean mass, and so on are results that are triggered by changes in complex and deep metabolic processes that take longer than just a few days to set in.

My 1000th post, by the way!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

very true.. i was disappointed but im not trying to start a flaming war. thanks for your professional and mature response!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

i'v seen good feedback on the synergistic effect of both of them... guess i'm going to have to find out for myself here soon!
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I must agree with the two very intellectual reps.

I myself have did not notice ANY benefits until day 10. The individuals who claim that they did not notice anything probably were doing 4 caps perhaps. I ran Drive at 6 caps and did not notice any immediate effects until day 10. You cannot base a product on the samples that the company provides. The sample is evaluate the energy levels of certian supplements like stims. Otherwise, you cannot judge something on a 2 day sample pack. I do not understand why people start saying things such as oh I didn't see anything when only buying a sample pack. Many other variables can influence the way an individual responds to these supplements such as diet,dosage and so on. If your going to take 4 caps per day until your bottle runs out while eating anything and everything you want, will you see any recomposition results? No.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I must agree with the two very intellectual reps.

I myself have did not notice ANY benefits until day 10. The individuals who claim that they did not notice anything probably were doing 4 caps perhaps. I ran Drive at 6 caps and did not notice any immediate effects until day 10. You cannot base a product on the samples that the company provides. The sample is evaluate the energy levels of certian supplements like stims. Otherwise, you cannot judge something on a 2 day sample pack. I do not understand why people start saying things such as oh I didn't see anything when only buying a sample pack. Many other variables can influence the way an individual responds to these supplements such as diet,dosage and so on. If your going to take 4 caps per day until your bottle runs out while eating anything and everything you want, will you see any recomposition results? No.

Hey man who said anything about a sample pack?? i used FULL bottles! Diet and training were on point. i train hard at fitness first 6 days a week.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    i'v seen good feedback on the synergistic effect of both of them... guess i'm going to have to find out for myself here soon!
    you'll love it.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

Hey man who said anything about a sample pack?? i used FULL bottles! Diet and training were on point. i train hard at fitness first 6 days a week.
    I was talking about BB.com

they seemed to base the effects of Drive on sample packs.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I was talking about BB.com

they seemed to base the effects of Drive on sample packs.
    gotcha.. there idiots then
  13. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.71%

gotcha.. there idiots then
    They're idiots. A contraction of they are.

There: a location other than here; that place; "you can take it from there"

Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Yeah, I get your drive, BP. It can be fairly frustrating when ethically-minded companies spend countless hours assembling a potent blend with the highest-available extractions, testing different combinations and concentrations of the compounds, trying the products out with real athletes, refining the blend, redoing the loop again before finally releasing a product, only to see some people bash the product unfairly. A product that should take a week or longer to fully kick-in can not be fairly judged after two or so days (15 pills in the case of the chap at BB.com). Drive was not developed to function like V-iagra! Drive's effects are cumulative and the effects are long-lasting. Surely, if a product does not work (after full use), people should honestly say so. This is an important feedback for any company. At least the product would have received a fair chance before being judged. Enough said!
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%

To the OP, how did you dose it? To really feel Drive I noticed I had to have at least 2 hrs since my last meal and give 30-60 mins between taking Drive and food, preferably 60 minutes. That way there's nothing in the way to interfere or delay absorption. If you take it with food you don't really notice much even if it does actually amount to the same stimulation of cAMP because the absorption takes a lot longer.

I also took 6-7 pills per day. I noticed some good strength increases which I can't directly contribute to Drive but it did seem to correlate to when I was taking it. Front squat went up to 205 from 185 but I also started doing front squat every week which is why I can't say it's just because of Drive because it could be related just just training that exercise more.

I noticed some leaning out in that I've been seeing some veins in places I haven't seen them before.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

RPM is the better product.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.85%

Hell! Drive even worked on me. After about 10days on it I felt GREAT. HUGE mood boost. And even if it didn't boost my lifts a crazy amount every day was a good day at the gym. It's very subtle and you have know yourself pretty well. This was at 3caps before breakfast and 3caps preworkout.
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

all i can say is that i was sick for 2 months, lost 30 pounds and with using Drive with some basics, i gained all my weight back within a month/month and a half and my lifts were even better than before i was sick
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Drive smive, RPM is BETTER.
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.85%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You can always stack both!
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    They are meant to do different things, as you know. And are both very good at those things. And are even better when stacked
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.2%

that guy made me laugh, " i used 15 pills and noticed noithing"

15 pills is like 2-3 days lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There needs to be a rule about reposting bb.com posts. Honestly if you had read the feedback here you would not need to ask.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.99%

I am currently using drive/rpm/neovar.

I am definatly loving the results i am getting. I worked into this stack from a Junglewarfare,RPM, IGF2 stack. Strength gains keep comming.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

After going totally flat from not lifting, not eating much and doing tons of hiking at altitude for the last 2 months...2 workouts with Drive/RPM brought my muscle volume back almost to where it was before I took a break. Strength seems to be coming back fast as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 03:41 PM
  2. What people are saying about X-Dream by IBE...
    By AK32408 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 12:27 PM
  3. people are getting more stupid
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 02:44 AM
  4. last things people ever say or see
    By Skye in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 12:59 PM
  5. Replies: 22