*Strategicmove joins Team AN!!!!*

1. *Strategicmove joins Team AN!!!!*

I am thrilled to be able to make this announcement:

StrategicMove has joined the Applied Nutriceuticals team!

Strategicmove will be representing us here on AM.com, along w/ EasyEJL and myself. Of course, the other guys will still be checking in here and there (I must admit I'd miss themyth if he didn't post here when possible); but EasyEJL, Strategic, and myself will be here consistently to serve as AN's customer service reps.
    Anyone who is familiar with Strategicmove here on AM.com knows that he is a VERY valuable member to this forum. I'm confident he will continue this trend and not only help Applied Nutriceuticals to grow, but also continue to serve as a resource for forum members on a broad range of topics.

Welcome to the team man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!:bb3:

2. Good pick. Congrats strat!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

3. I knew he would make it

4. congrats bro, greAT choice J

5. Congrats brotha! Welcome to a great team!! We are one big happy Family! ALL CRACKED OUT ON RPM!!!HEHE
    •   

6. Great pick! Congrats Strategic, you deserve it

7. Man you guys are lucky. Every post I have read from StrategicMove is extreamly informative.

8. One badass addition to ur team!!! Congrats SM!!

9. who?

toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

10. Good job man!

Much Love,

Neoborn

11. I know I may not seem it, but I am still here, just a busy month and a half with school and work and no internet connection! I do check in whenever I can, and every time I notice that Stragpedia is always up on every AN thread, and just about any other thread that requires some insane knowledge! You are an incredible asset to the team Strag! I fel like we just picked the first round draft pick that no one has picked up fr some unknown reason! AN see's talent and grabs it! Thats why we are #1! Congrats again Stagpedia (my name fr you since you know everything about everything!)!

12. Thank you very much, guys, for all the kind words. It is at once a privilege and an honour to rep for a company of AN's calibre. I'll do my best to give my very best
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Bump. Strategic deserves more praise. Keep it coming people.

14. Congrats!

15. Wow i totally missed this one...I gotta say first few post he replied to me back in the day I was like dam this guy has info pouring out of him. I think it was about garlic, I asked something and he typed like a whole report on garlic..

Awsome pick here, I swear the AN team doubles every week or so....you guys got quite a gang goin now.

Tear it up StrateG, you deserve it bro!

~TrIpDoGg
    Last edited by TripDog; 12-18-2007 at 07:53 PM.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

16. when r u gonna rep???

17. Congrats SM.

18. Congratulations Strategic. I have a hankerin to ask you about garlic

19. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Congratulations Strategic. I have a hankerin to ask you about garlic
    Thanks!
    By the way, garlic is great for you. Prefer odourless garlic, though, so your social life stays intact
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

20. Damn i completely missed this one. Congrats strategic, you'll be a great addition to AN!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Damn i completely missed this one. Congrats strategic, you'll be a great addition to AN!!
    Thanks, Trauma! A big relief that you finally turned up

22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thanks, Trauma! A big relief that you finally turned up
    The wife has been keeping me busy all month with what seems like never ending tasks lol. Congrats though bud!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    The wife has been keeping me busy all month with what seems like never ending tasks lol. Congrats though bud!
    I get the drift. I am sure you are up to the task(s), my friend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jose Raymond IFBB Pro Joins Team iForce Nutrition!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. Join Team Anabolic Before You Miss Out
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. Alessio Sakara joins American Top Team
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:43 PM