*Strategicmove joins Team AN!!!!*

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am thrilled to be able to make this announcement:

StrategicMove has joined the Applied Nutriceuticals team!​

Strategicmove will be representing us here on AM.com, along w/ EasyEJL and myself. Of course, the other guys will still be checking in here and there (I must admit I'd miss themyth if he didn't post here when possible); but EasyEJL, Strategic, and myself will be here consistently to serve as AN's customer service reps.
Anyone who is familiar with Strategicmove here on AM.com knows that he is a VERY valuable member to this forum. I'm confident he will continue this trend and not only help Applied Nutriceuticals to grow, but also continue to serve as a resource for forum members on a broad range of topics.

Welcome to the team man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bb3:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good pick. Congrats strat!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Congrats brotha! Welcome to a great team!! We are one big happy Family! ALL CRACKED OUT ON RPM!!!HEHE

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Great pick! Congrats Strategic, you deserve it :thumbsup:

building mass

building mass

Awards
Man you guys are lucky. Every post I have read from StrategicMove is extreamly informative.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
One badass addition to ur team!!! Congrats SM!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
who?

:D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I may not seem it, but I am still here, just a busy month and a half with school and work and no internet connection! I do check in whenever I can, and every time I notice that Stragpedia is always up on every AN thread, and just about any other thread that requires some insane knowledge! You are an incredible asset to the team Strag! I fel like we just picked the first round draft pick that no one has picked up fr some unknown reason! AN see's talent and grabs it! Thats why we are #1! Congrats again Stagpedia (my name fr you since you know everything about everything!)!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much, guys, for all the kind words. It is at once a privilege and an honour to rep for a company of AN's calibre. I'll do my best to give my very best :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bump. Strategic deserves more praise. Keep it coming people.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow i totally missed this one...I gotta say first few post he replied to me back in the day I was like dam this guy has info pouring out of him. I think it was about garlic, I asked something and he typed like a whole report on garlic..:lol:

Awsome pick here, I swear the AN team doubles every week or so....you guys got quite a gang goin now.

Tear it up StrateG, you deserve it bro!

~TrIpDoGg

Last edited:
methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Strategic. I have a hankerin to ask you about garlic ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations Strategic. I have a hankerin to ask you about garlic ;)
Thanks!
By the way, garlic is great for you. Prefer odourless garlic, though, so your social life stays intact :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn i completely missed this one. Congrats strategic, you'll be a great addition to AN!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn i completely missed this one. Congrats strategic, you'll be a great addition to AN!!
Thanks, Trauma! A big relief that you finally turned up :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Trauma! A big relief that you finally turned up :thumbsup:
The wife has been keeping me busy all month with what seems like never ending tasks lol. Congrats though bud!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wife has been keeping me busy all month with what seems like never ending tasks lol. Congrats though bud!
I get the drift. I am sure you are up to the task(s), my friend :thumbsup: