Quick RPM / Drive question - AnabolicMinds.com

Quick RPM / Drive question

1. E J

Quick RPM / Drive question

Hey guys just got my rpm/drive stack and was wondering the following:

I work out at 6:00am (wake up at 5:30 to get to the gym at 6), so what I do is I put my alarm at 4:40 take my 3 Drive 3 RPM (I'm 200 lbs) and then "go back to sleep" and wake up at 5:30 fully energized

So my question is the following (besides is this an ok way to take them):

Do I need to take the second those of Drive? I don't see any beneffits since I don't work out again in the afternoon or nothing, I just go back home to rest. But I would like to know if I should start taking the second dose and why.

Thanks!!!

2. New Member

i have the same question
  3. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

The ingredients in Drive will benefit from multiple dosings.
    This is not just a preworkout supp. If you were taking any of the ingredients stand alone you would dose throughout the day so I see no reason formulating them would cause exception.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Hey guys just got my rpm/drive stack and was wondering the following:

I work out at 6:00am (wake up at 5:30 to get to the gym at 6), so what I do is I put my alarm at 4:40 take my 3 Drive 3 RPM (I'm 200 lbs) and then "go back to sleep" and wake up at 5:30 fully energized

So my question is the following (besides is this an ok way to take them):

Do I need to take the second those of Drive? I don't see any beneffits since I don't work out again in the afternoon or nothing, I just go back home to rest. But I would like to know if I should start taking the second dose and why.

Thanks!!!
    One advantage of AN's products is the flexibility of the dosing protocol. You can take Drive at anytime during the day, as long as you do not take the dose five or so hours before sleep. It may disrupt sleep patterns in some.

Taking Drive that early in the day is completely fine, if your schedule requires it. The dosage guidance for someone with your
    body weight should be 4 capsules per day in two doses. You may decide to take those 4 capsules once a day or split them in two different doses. The idea is that the compounds in Drive demonstrate a cumulative effect, as cellular concentrations of these agents rise over time. For this to be assured, you need to take a certain number of capsules daily, regardless of whether you take them at once or in divided doses.

It is not clear if you started your dosage at three caps per day, or did a "loading". It helps to take six capsules daily for about a week and then levelling to 4 caps a day for your body weight. This "loading" protocol triggers cellular concentration of the nutrients in the blend and makes subsequent lower dosing more effective.

To conclude, you might want to consider four capsules per day for your body weight. Either in one dose or in divided doses. More important is the total number of capsules you take per day, not how you break down the doses. Timing (if not close to bed time) is not crucial on non-workout days. On workout days, it is useful to take your dose pre-workout, on an empty stomach (at least two hours after the last meal and about 45 minutes to 60 minutes before workout), again, if this is not too close to bed time.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. E J

Thanks BP & Strategic.

No I did not do a loading phase, but since I just started I will. In 3 two times per day

On workout days I'll have the 4 Drive previous to WO + 3 RPM, on non WO I'll have 2 and 2. Should I use RPM too on non WO days or lower the dose?

I think I better buy myself another Drive bottle, darn my wallet is getting thinner

Thanks again for the info.
  6. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Thanks BP & Strategic.

No I did not do a loading phase, but since I just started I will. In 3 two times per day

On workout days I'll have the 4 Drive previous to WO + 3 RPM, on non WO I'll have 2 and 2. Should I use RPM too on non WO days or lower the dose?

I think I better buy myself another Drive bottle, darn my wallet is getting thinner

Thanks again for the info.
    EJ,

You'll be best suited to split your doses up every day, not just workout days. As Strategic noted, load w/ Drive at 6 caps split 3 and 3. I'd do this for 10 days or so. Then drop to 4 caps/day, split 2 and 2. Using all 4 at once will not be detrimental by any means.... but may not be best use due to potential stomachache, etc.
    RPM, use 3-4 caps pre-workout as you have been doing, and feel free to use 2-3 caps split however on non-workout days for the energy boost/focus it provides if you see fit.

Just keep in mind Drive is not strictly a pre-workout product... it is instead a product that builds with continuous steady use. RPM has cumulative effects as well, but when used with Drive, it's cheaper to keep it pre-workout.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. E J

Thanks guys. You've all been very helpful!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/Drive question
    By tojr123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 06:58 PM
  2. RPM/Drive Questions (Please help me out)
    By 2425 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:56 PM