My 1st post... looking for some advice (rpm/drive)

TwoGuard

Awards
I just bought an 8 week supply of drive/rpm after a buddy of mine kept raving about the effects the stack had on him. I was hoping someone from AN could ring in on what dosing and time would work best for me. I am 6'1, 231 pounds. I'm more developed in my chest and shoulders than the rest of my frame, and my goal is to grow my arms at least a few inches. I began easing into just the Drive last week with two pills twice a day, and tomorrow I plan to start taking 3 2x a day as the label suggests, in addition to adding rpm. I've read a lot of other threads which have been helpful - It seems like you guys at AN are very attentive and informative. My buddy suggested I post, and ask if you could help me with a gameplan as far as taking this stack.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on what exercises I might work into my program to gain a few inches on my bis/tris, I would really appreciate it. Right now, I'm doing arms twice a week. A normal biceps workout usually includes barbell curls, hammer curls, and db curls on an incline bench. I pyramid most sets, going 6 reps, then 8, 10, 12.
Curious to hear what y'all think. Thanks

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
a few inches on ur arms is pushing it although it could happen with time

we are similar builds im a bit taller. but ive found that for me 3 drive at wake and 3 45 min before lift along with 2-3 rpm is a good fit

each person is diff and dosing will vary ever so slightly

watch ur dose int eh morning with breakfast go easy on the fats

but i take 3 am 3 before my lift with 2-3 rpm

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Also, if anyone has any suggestions on what exercises I might work into my program to gain a few inches on my bis/tris, I would really appreciate it. Right now, I'm doing arms twice a week. A normal biceps workout usually includes barbell curls, hammer curls, and db curls on an incline bench. I pyramid most sets, going 6 reps, then 8, 10, 12.

Since Outbacker has already got to the Supp Question I will go after the exercise ?.

First of all no need for 2 days a week arm training. This is honestly not doing much good the arms are small assistance muscles and do not need that much attention. Plus there are only 3 total joint actions involved here at these particular muscle.
Bi’s = Elbow Flexion
Tri’s = Elbow Extension/ Shoulder Flexion ( this is more a target for the long head tri)

With that being said think of all the motion that the exercises you are doing require you to do all the ones that you listed do the something. So switching up the rest between sets and reps will make a bigger difference than hitting arms twice a week PM me and I will shoot you a sample workout!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good call Buff. Bi's already get their second workout of the week unintentionally on back day as it is.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought an 8 week supply of drive/rpm after a buddy of mine kept raving about the effects the stack had on him. I was hoping someone from AN could ring in on what dosing and time would work best for me. I am 6'1, 231 pounds. I'm more developed in my chest and shoulders than the rest of my frame, and my goal is to grow my arms at least a few inches. I began easing into just the Drive last week with two pills twice a day, and tomorrow I plan to start taking 3 2x a day as the label suggests, in addition to adding rpm. I've read a lot of other threads which have been helpful - It seems like you guys at AN are very attentive and informative. My buddy suggested I post, and ask if you could help me with a gameplan as far as taking this stack.

your reps go from 6, 8, 10, and end on 12? If you're pyramiding with the appropriate weight, then those numbers should be going the other way, 12, 8, 10, end on 6. Your reps shouldn't be going up as the weight goes up. Volume and Intensity have an inverse relationship if you're genuinely pushing it. I'd re-assess whats going on with your pyramid if I read your post right. You shouldn't be pumping out the most reps at the heaviest point of your set.

tattoopierced1

i'd do 6 drive per day, 3 in morning, 3 before workout. and then 5 RPM before workout as well. This is what I do along with PSlin and Xfactor and I've never had a bad workout with this, always feel like an animal in the gym, and get fantastic pumps although painful at times.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd do 6 drive per day, 3 in morning, 3 before workout. and then 5 RPM before workout as well. This is what I do along with PSlin and Xfactor and I've never had a bad workout with this, always feel like an animal in the gym, and get fantastic pumps although painful at times.
Great stack! How long have you been on it? Expect some noticeable improvements in strength, endurance, muscle hardening and density, increases in lean mass, and lower body fat.

tattoopierced1

Just finished up the Drive yesterday and I noticed an improvement in all of those areas...most notably lowered bodyfat.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished up the Drive yesterday and I noticed an improvement in all of those areas...most notably lowered bodyfat.
Great! Nice to hear that the expectations were met.

tattoopierced1

Great! Nice to hear that the expectations were met.
Honestly now when I take supplements, I try and not have any expectations. This tends to help rule out placebo and any disappointment if a supplement doesnt work out. I CAN however, say I am greatly impressed with this current stack, and will do another one similar to it in the near future but for a longer period of time. I plan on adding in some arginine, BA, and powerfull next time.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just bought the stack for this kid i train during the week, he wanted some good supps, so i told him i would order him the drive/rpm stack. I just gave it to him today, a couple hours ago i get a text: "wow!". hahah now he wont shut up about how crazy and well it works, i told him its the rpm and the drive hasn't started working yet so its only going to get better :).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought the stack for this kid i train during the week, he wanted some good supps, so i told him i would order him the drive/rpm stack. I just gave it to him today, a couple hours ago i get a text: "wow!". hahah now he wont shut up about how crazy and well it works, i told him its the rpm and the drive hasn't started working yet so its only going to get better :).
Well said, Sir!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 29
ComputerNerd Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1