best way to take Drive

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 165 - 170lbs (usually try and eat small meal before workout, apple and protein drink or protein bar, etc)

should I take Drive on an empty stomach? why so?

2 morning
2 pre workout? (1hr before?)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscribble

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dosing is weight dependent

2 and 2 split will work well. id eat that meal about 1.5 hrs before ur lift that way it will have been digested and in ur system and at 45 min before ur lift that the 2nd dosing of drive

u can add a 3rd drive for 2 am and 3 pre but start out low and work on it since each body is diff

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I'm about 165 - 170lbs (usually try and eat small meal before workout, apple and protein drink or protein bar, etc)

should I take Drive on an empty stomach? why so?

2 morning
2 pre workout? (1hr before?)
You can take Drive on an empty stomach to increase absorption, but I have not found its completely necessary. I take my pre-work out meal an hour before the gym and my Drive/RPM 30 min before the gym!
You really only need 30-45 min for food to get broken down enough to take these supps!

As far as dosing for your bodyweight I would say 3 in the AM and then 2 pre workout. Just remember the effects get better the longer you use it so you can even start at 2 and 2 and move your way up but might not need to.
I do 4 in the AM and then 4 Pre work along with 3 Rpm in the AM and 3 Rpm Pre workout! TALK ABOUT FREAKY HAHA!!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
yup- that's how I do it....

i cant take as much rpm as i do on workout days cause on off days i get bad stomach aches i dont know if its because i didnt get that much sleep (3hours) cause i took 2 drive and 1 rpm waking up and 45 minutes later tried to eat somthing but my stomach hurt then i had a shake with x-factor and my stomach was feeling a little better maybe my body is getting new to the new supps?? i know im very sensitive to caffine, also is it bad if i decide not to take as much on off days to save supply for the days where it counts? well i know everyday counts but 2 drive and 1 rpm this morning was enough i was flying lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant take as much rpm as i do on workout days cause on off days i get bad stomach aches i dont know if its because i didnt get that much sleep (3hours) cause i took 2 drive and 1 rpm waking up and 45 minutes later tried to eat somthing but my stomach hurt then i had a shake with x-factor and my stomach was feeling a little better maybe my body is getting new to the new supps?? i know im very sensitive to caffine, also is it bad if i decide not to take as much on off days to save supply for the days where it counts? well i know everyday counts but 2 drive and 1 rpm this morning was enough i was flying lol
If your stomach hurts- take it with food- sounds like you are having some acid issues maybe....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to (on off days) separate the drive and rpm, taking the drive on empty stomach still, and the rpm with food.