U Owe Me Money!!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO I PICKED UP A PACKAGE AT SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND THE DUMB COMPANY DIDNT PUT ENOUGH POSTAGE SO I HAD TO PAY 33 CENTS WHICH MADE ME BREAK A BEAUTIFUL DOLLAR!!!!!!! I REALIZED THE ENVELOPE HAD THE COMPANY APPLIED NEUTRIACALIAERLAKS(I MEAN WHO EVEN SPELLS THIS RIGHT ANYWAY?) ON IT AND I WAS LIKE WTF I ALREADY GOT A FRIGGIN DRIVE SAMPLE???? WELL THIS TIME IT WAS SOME DRIVE AND RPM WTF?!?!!? ARE TEHY TRYING TO FORCE ME TO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND DO THEY WANT ME TO GO THROUGH WITHDRAWALS FROM HAVING SO MUCH DRIVE BUT STILL NOT A WHOLE BOTTLE!????!??!!?!?:frustrate

lol ok so on a side not i just wanna say i really appreciate the samples which ill try once im off the x-factor im running rite now. thanks alot lol its just funny i got two sample

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking you emptied a few of the rpm caps into a glass of water before you wrote this ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking you emptied a few of the rpm caps into a glass of water before you wrote this ;)
hahaha naw but wen i try rpm in the future i prob will try emptying the caps in water...caffeine never seems to hit me hard even at higher doses

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha naw but wen i try rpm in the future i prob will try emptying the caps in water...caffeine never seems to hit me hard even at higher doses
Do not under-estimate RPM. The blend is a lot more potent than your run-of-the-mill caffeine. You definitely would not be disappointed. If you have Drive, do the combo!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not under-estimate RPM. The blend is a lot more potent than your run-of-the-mill caffeine. You definitely would not be disappointed. If you have Drive, do the combo!
im just saying wen i get a bottle ill try that because it should be fun...and i ve taken some disgusting bulk powders so i shouldnt die from the taste.....but yea i cant wait to try the samples if its good thatll be in my next order around new years

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird...I shipped some supps to a buyer last week via one of those automated postage kiosks...he ended up having to pay $.33 to get his package too...I wonder what happened???

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am very confused on how I should be responding here...............

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should offer to send him 33 cents minus shipping cost :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most stims don't do jack for me, the exception is RPM. 4 of those bad-boys 45 minutes before training gives me enough energy to lift for an hour and then go out and run at least 6 miles.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very confused on how I should be responding here...............
ummm u should send me a lifetime supply of drive......errr ummm i mean just go about ur day and forget i ever existed
:toofunny:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hey rpm is serious i just got my rpm drive and igf2 i took 4 drive and 4 rpm 1 hr before workin out and i went to the gym at 740pm its 4 in the morning now!! (enough said) i should either take lower a dose or try and go earlier the sup is incredible tho i was super man today

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey rpm is serious i just got my rpm drive and igf2 i took 4 drive and 4 rpm 1 hr before workin out and i went to the gym at 740pm its 4 in the morning now!! (enough said) i should either take lower a dose or try and go earlier the sup is incredible tho i was super man today
You have a potent stack here. Expect a lot more synergy! Without knowing your body weight, it would be hard to say if your dose was on the high side or not. Assuming your body weight should manage the dose you used, one useful option would be to take the supplements (and workout) earlier. If this does not help, and it would be odd if it does not, then you should resort to reducing the dosage.
As you know, one reason for the insomnia you experienced is the methylxanthine/caffeine anhydrous in RPM. Beyond this, the Naringin in RPM and Drive extends the half-life of methylxanthine/caffeine anhydrous in your system. This synergy is enough to keep some people awake longer than they would prefer. That is why you should generally take RPM earlier in the day. (Naringin is a potent compound on its own, by the way, with a lot of cool properties). Enough said! Enjoy your stack!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Weird...I shipped some supps to a buyer last week via one of those automated postage kiosks...he ended up having to pay $.33 to get his package too...I wonder what happened???

I am very confused here too. Who were you sending supplements to. :stick: LOL

CROWLER

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
You have a potent stack here. Expect a lot more synergy! Without knowing your body weight, it would be hard to say if your dose was on the high side or not. Assuming your body weight should manage the dose you used, one useful option would be to take the supplements (and workout) earlier. If this does not help, and it would be odd if it does not, then you should resort to reducing the dosage.
As you know, one reason for the insomnia you experienced is the methylxanthine/caffeine anhydrous in RPM. Beyond this, the Naringin in RPM and Drive extends the half-life of methylxanthine/caffeine anhydrous in your system. This synergy is enough to keep some people awake longer than they would prefer. That is why you should generally take RPM earlier in the day. (Naringin is a potent compound on its own, by the way, with a lot of cool properties). Enough said! Enjoy your stack!
well im 180 and i take 3 drive in the morning and three before working out and on off days i take 2 drive am and 2 later in the day, rpm i take 3 before i workout and on off days i take 1 in the morning and 1 more if im feeling tired which im most likly not gonna be considering how strong rpm friggen is!! when i was in the gym i was mind boggled at what i was doing :wtf:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
just to avoid any confusion you guys just send me all your money an supps to me and i take care of the issues :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
How do you get ahold of said samples of Drive/rpm? I've looked and dont see it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established