IGF-2 pricecut?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I was wondering if a price cut for IGF-2 is coming soon. I would love to take the product, but when drive is ~15 dollars cheaper it's hard to justify the price. If it were on par with drive in price I would snap up two bottles in a heartbeat, and I'm sure I speak for a lot of other people.

Just a question, and obviously I don't know how much it costs to manufacture but I figured I would ask anyway.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is one of those cases of thats what the ingredients cost. AN doesn't make a big margin off anything they sell, go ahead and pm rms80 for quotes on budget ergogenics stuff to see how cheap it all is :) On a SKD or other really low carb diet tho, I think IGF-2 possibly is a better choice than drive overall. At normal carb levels if you eat carbs with all 6-7 meals, it is a little harder to even dose IGF-2 too.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It is one of those cases of thats what the ingredients cost. AN doesn't make a big margin off anything they sell, go ahead and pm rms80 for quotes on budget ergogenics stuff to see how cheap it all is :) On a SKD or other really low carb diet tho, I think IGF-2 possibly is a better choice than drive overall. At normal carb levels if you eat carbs with all 6-7 meals, it is a little harder to even dose IGF-2 too.
i would imagine that AN makes profit off the quantity of products they sell. Seeing as how popular drive, RPM and igf-2 and neovar go for.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would imagine that AN makes profit off the quantity of products they sell. Seeing as how popular drive, RPM and igf-2 and neovar go for.
yeah, its just not huge margins on any particular product, its just made up in volume. They are a great bunch of guys, and I don't just say that cause I'm a rep, I was saying that well beforehand too :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah, its just not huge margins on any particular product, its just made up in volume. They are a great bunch of guys, and I don't just say that cause I'm a rep, I was saying that well beforehand too :)
yeah I know no need to tell me that ;)

Dirk is helping me extend my log for X-Factor and Drive. he sent another 2 bottles. Ive been ramping up my dosages up to 9 caps on certian days. :thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK OK, I'm all for AN, but 9 caps a day for a log that is sponsored is not economical to some that may want results that they're reading but cannot afford to buy 3-4 bottles. That's just not cool. If the doses are that weak that you have to double your intake then the product isn't as efficient as everyone makes it out to be. Like I said, I'm all for AN, but DAMN! 9?

yeah I know no need to tell me that ;)

Dirk is helping me extend my log for X-Factor and Drive. he sent another 2 bottles. Ive been ramping up my dosages up to 9 caps on certian days. :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients in IGF-2 are very pricey, Its actually the most expensive raws we have

ive seen it first hand. there was talk at one time of making smaller more econmonical bottles but that was back before i left over sea's

so many things in the works now :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
OK OK, I'm all for AN, but 9 caps a day for a log that is sponsored is not economical to some that may want results that they're reading but cannot afford to buy 3-4 bottles. That's just not cool. If the doses are that weak that you have to double your intake then the product isn't as efficient as everyone makes it out to be. Like I said, I'm all for AN, but DAMN! 9?
I havent been running 9 all the way through. Just testing different dosages. Ive started off with 6 after about 15 days went down to 4 for about a week. Ramped it up to 6 agian and finally 9. I dont ALWAYS use 9 I was just testing how different dosages affect you. I noticed that at 6 caps your pretty much good to go. 9 doesnt really make a big difference besides extra smelly gassy farts. 4 caps is too small of a dose, recomp effect just isnt really there while on it.
6 is the magic number :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ingredients in IGF-2 are very pricey, Its actually the most expensive raws we have...
I agree that the quality of the ingredients make the difference. Consider Safed Musli 50% Extract. Hardly many companies use this compound at all, and even fewer would dare to use this level of extraction in the quantity available in IGF-2. Consider Mucuna Pruriens (25% L-Dopa). Most other companies would prefer L-Tyrosine for cost reasons (and hope one get's enough dopamine therefrom). Consider Dodder Seed 20:1. Another potent extract. This is probably one of the compounds in Drive that accounts for the higher price versus RPM.
So, all in all, one is paying for the quality of the blend. A price cut on the product as it is may be a tough call. A reformulation may be an option. AN would have to decide. Before then, if you weigh >250 lbs, it might make sense to consider IGF-2 as a product you would use for 40 or so days (= two bottles) to get solid results. I am talking from experience :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually interesting tidbit I'm reminded of from what strategic mentioned is that I like taking l-tyrosine with l-dopa :) Not at the bedtime dose, but for the daytime one. Seems that the combination reduces the daytime lehthargy from the l-dopa.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4-6 a day of Drive is all that is necessary to get great results- 9 a day is just an experiment some people have done, based on the advice from one of our reps...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that with 3 RPM's and 3 Drive's a day worked best for me. And it's very economical as well - which is a PLUS!

I've read CD's log and see how he was just experimenting, I just don't people to overlook that fact and think 9 a day is recommended and turn to another product. But when it's given to you for free - hell, I would try it too! Ha-Ha!

4-6 a day of Drive is all that is necessary to get great results- 9 a day is just an experiment some people have done, based on the advice from one of our reps...

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Hi I am trying to get into contact with Lanbane, I head about a holiday. Is there anyway I can contact him to follow through with something?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi I am trying to get into contact with Lanbane, I head about a holiday. Is there anyway I can contact him to follow through with something?
How about sending a PM to rms80?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that with 3 RPM's and 3 Drive's a day worked best for me. And it's very economical as well - which is a PLUS!

I've read CD's log and see how he was just experimenting, I just don't people to overlook that fact and think 9 a day is recommended and turn to another product. But when it's given to you for free - hell, I would try it too! Ha-Ha!
word

9's not much of a difference except maybe a better overall leaning effect. Im eatting alot yet I still seem to be leaning out really slowly. Weird... :blink:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if a price cut for IGF-2 is coming soon. I would love to take the product, but when drive is ~15 dollars cheaper it's hard to justify the price. If it were on par with drive in price I would snap up two bottles in a heartbeat, and I'm sure I speak for a lot of other people.

Just a question, and obviously I don't know how much it costs to manufacture but I figured I would ask anyway.
If you are still interested in IGF-2, you could buy one IGF-2 in January and get a bottle of NeoVar for free:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/igf-2-240-caps-700-mg.html

A lower price plus free NeoVar :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0