quick question regarding drive & rpm in pct

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
When would be the optimal time to start these during post cycle therapy? At the beginning or a couple weeks in? Or some other time?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i would say to start taking RPM 2 weeks before you finish your cycle then pop the drive when you are done!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Start it before your Cycle is over. that way the cumulative effects are in full force and you can keep up the intensity when you are complety off

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Well said Sir!

The reason I say you should start Rpm 2 weeks before you are done with your Cycle is so that’s full STEAM AHEAD by the time post cycle comes along. Then you hit Drive It will be like you never came off cycle!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
well.. I am totally please with DRIVE/RPM in pct so far.. it's been a week and a half nearly and I'm up a pound.. right on!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
well.. I am totally please with DRIVE/RPM in post cycle therapy so far.. it's been a week and a half nearly and I'm up a pound.. right on!
Cannt go wrong with this stack man!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be the weird one and continue Drive x6, RPM x2, and IGF-2 x10 during my cycle of H-drol and Epi that I have been on for 6 weeks and take it out thorought the cycle and PCT til I finish the bottles I have. We'll see how that crazy train rolls.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be the weird one and continue Drive x6, RPM x2, and IGF-2 x10 during my cycle of H-drol and Epi that I have been on for 6 weeks and take it out thorought the cycle and post cycle therapy til I finish the bottles I have. We'll see how that crazy train rolls.
G'luck brotha.. U loggin' dat shiz?