quick question regarding drive & rpm in pct
- 11-14-2007, 08:39 PM
- 11-15-2007, 11:55 AM
11-15-2007, 09:08 PM
11-16-2007, 10:15 AM
i would say to start taking RPM 2 weeks before you finish your cycle then pop the drive when you are done!!
11-16-2007, 12:43 PM
11-17-2007, 06:43 AM
I agree. Start it before your Cycle is over. that way the cumulative effects are in full force and you can keep up the intensity when you are complety off
toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
11-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Well said Sir!
The reason I say you should start Rpm 2 weeks before you are done with your Cycle is so thatís full STEAM AHEAD by the time post cycle comes along. Then you hit Drive It will be like you never came off cycle!
11-28-2007, 06:59 PM
well.. I am totally please with DRIVE/RPM in pct so far.. it's been a week and a half nearly and I'm up a pound.. right on!
11-28-2007, 07:22 PM
11-29-2007, 12:21 AM
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
I am going to be the weird one and continue Drive x6, RPM x2, and IGF-2 x10 during my cycle of H-drol and Epi that I have been on for 6 weeks and take it out thorought the cycle and PCT til I finish the bottles I have. We'll see how that crazy train rolls.
12-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DSR21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2013, 03:05 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2007, 11:55 AM
- By zaph123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2006, 02:15 AM
- By ChildrenX in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2006, 11:44 AM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2004, 11:29 PM