neovar question

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i really have been wanting to run drive rpm igf2 and xfactor and i dont know if i should add neovar to the mix because my body responds really bad with creatine ethyl ester will i be fine without it??

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i really have been wanting to run drive rpm igf2 and xfactor and i dont know if i should add neovar to the mix because my body responds really bad with creatine ethyl ester will i be fine without it??
You should be ok w/o it- but I would consider NeoVar, for the simple fact that creatine allows for greater IGF-1 release, which, coupled with increased GH release from the L-dopa in the IGF-2, can actually give a viable anabolic pulse of GH if taken pre-bed :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply so you think im wasting my money just getting the igf2 instead of both igf2 and neovar because i really cant handle CEE it wreaks havic on my body and when it comes time to **** forget about it:dump:

you see i used to be 215 9% bf so im relying on muscle memory good fitness and diet to get me back there and im trying to make a right combination of supps to help me get back there quicker and hopfully looking better than before, thanks again rms for helpin me out with my questions

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply so you think im wasting my money just getting the igf2 instead of both igf2 and neovar because i really cant handle CEE it wreaks havic on my body and when it comes time to **** forget about it:dump:

you see i used to be 215 9% bf so im relying on muscle memory good fitness and diet to get me back there and im trying to make a right combination of supps to help me get back there quicker and hopfully looking better than before, thanks again rms for helpin me out with my questions
If CEE messes with your stomach, IGF-2 will work just fine by itself :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
msucurt Supplements 28
Supplements 5
Supplements 5
epathlete160 Supplements 28