IGF-2 for Recomp?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely- plus IGF-2 plus Neovar can actually yield viable pulses of GH when taken pre-bed- plus IGF-2 has some testosterone-enhancing effects as well....

Drive and RPM are also viable options for recomp as well- or if you really want some phenomenal results- stack all 4 :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget about Neovar, that stuff is a repartitioner, will make your carbs much more effective!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am planning Neovar + IGF-2 with intermittent fasting...
I hope Neovar can help me keep my blood sugar low, and then while fasting IGF-2 should be able to take advantage of my insulin free state to incress HGH release.

So my answer is, I think IGF-2 is great for recomp, on a low carb or fasted diet... And probably any other type of diet too, but that idea really stands out to me.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am planning Neovar + IGF-2 with intermittent fasting...
I hope Neovar can help me keep my blood sugar low, and then while fasting IGF-2 should be able to take advantage of my insulin free state to incress HGH release.

So my answer is, I think IGF-2 is great for recomp, on a low carb or fasted diet... And probably any other type of diet too, but that idea really stands out to me.
That should work extremely well!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to try ordering some additional banaba from Budget Ergogenics as well for any meals where you are taking in carbs outside of the ones you take neovar with :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Yes, look at my log if you want proof. I lost weight while on IGF-2 but all my lifts went up 6-15%. I had no intention of losing weight while on IGF-2, I just left my diet the same and started recomping automatically. I had to purposely add more calories because I thought I was losing too much weight.

I will run IGF-2 again, either for a good bulk or a recomp. Depends how the holidays treat me :)

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
thanx for all your responses gentlemen, I will be purchasing for recomp

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I will run this after I do my Leviathan R, Drive, DCP stack in the new year. I may add Neovar, still thinking. I am going to slowly cut down over the winter. I have never had problems putting on muscle but it has been a little frustrating losing strength and mass while cutting down.

These products seem to have a solution. I plan to do it slowly as well to ensure I retain as much as possible, hek I may even add a little if I'm careful.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stick to 6, no noticable difference between 6 and 9after the first week. Only thing you will notice is some stomach discomfort and in most cases extreme craps.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i gotta super fast metabolism plus i went back down to 6 cause before i knew it my bottle was practically gone hahahaa