Drive and RPM question

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
OK, Upon waking this morning I took 1 RPM and 2 Drives..

Lets just say about 30 min later they had to come up...:sick:

I never had this before and it scared me a little. I've been on drive for about 2 weeks now and never had a problem... I took it on a completely empty stomach.

I'm a little scared to take it before working out today...

I LOVE THE STACK... N/E Way

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you threw up?

try it with some food in your stomach next time. I never have any problem with a little food in my belly before Drive.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I did... never had a problem over the last 2 weeks... i was thinking i may have been a little dehydrated also.. only thing that came up was pieces of capsules

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may just be an aberration. What did you eat last night before bed?

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Fish... I haven't had fish in a while.. I'm taking Lipo PM at night...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i sometimes feel like im going to throw up when i take pills...any pills. seems like sometimes it tickles my throat or i dont drink enough water to down it or something

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i sometimes feel like im going to throw up when i take pills...any pills. seems like sometimes it tickles my throat or i dont drink enough water to down it or something
lol I just took down 7 capsules with a gulp of water. I know what you mean though. It feels like its lodged in your throat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I just took down 7 capsules with a gulp of water. I know what you mean though. It feels like its lodged in your throat.
Something like this is my guess as to what happened. Sometimes, a capsule gets lodged in the esophagus and the bodies reaction is to expel. I am afraid of this happening with my pre-WO cocktail of: 4 Symmetry, 3 IGF-2, 2 Drive, and 4 RPM.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Felt much better this morning and did not have any problems with 3 drive and 2 rpms yesterday evening

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
It happen again today... threw up .... this time i had food on my stomach and on my way to work... Spent the morning cleaning my car out.... I really like the stack but i can't do it...My appetite has been off all day... One thing i did notice is that I get a metallic taste and smell before i throw up ...

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Yeah, I did... never had a problem over the last 2 weeks... i was thinking i may have been a little dehydrated also.. only thing that came up was pieces of capsules

Bet they looked really cool like the bottles !