Im having libido issues - please help diagnose

abomber

Awards
i weigh 160.

im taking 2 drive in the am, 2 before work out, every day, even non work out days.
i take 2 rpm on non work out days, 3 rpm before work outs.
i take 6 caps total (3 and 3) of neovar.

i take 3 caps total of alpha drive xl.

i am 22 years old. Could the drive be causing my libido issues? when i was taking one per day, my hard ons were fine but then i switched to two in the am, 2 before work out the problems seemed to start but im not sure. i dont want to lower my drive dosage if this isnt the problem. please advise.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
abomber,

Are there any other potential variables that could come into play?

if you're suspecting Drive to be the cuplrit, I'd suggest lowering dosage by half for a few days, then cease use for a few days. See how things go.... then go back to the current dosage. Time consuming, but the only way to create a cycle that you can document whether Drive is contributing to the problem.

I'll have to see what all is in Alpha Drive.... not familiar w/ it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i weigh 160.

im taking 2 drive in the am, 2 before work out, every day, even non work out days.
i take 2 rpm on non work out days, 3 rpm before work outs.
i take 6 caps total (3 and 3) of neovar.

i take 3 caps total of alpha drive xl.

i am 22 years old. Could the drive be causing my libido issues? when i was taking one per day, my hard ons were fine but then i switched to two in the am, 2 before work out the problems seemed to start but im not sure. i dont want to lower my drive dosage if this isnt the problem. please advise.
The Alpha Drive contains ADED, which I have heard mixed issues about regarding libido issues....Drive increases libido in pretty much every person I have talked to :)

abomber

Awards
The Alpha Drive contains ADED, which I have heard mixed issues about regarding libido issues....Drive increases libido in pretty much every person I have talked to :)
so you think i should cut out the alpha drive xl? ive been taking it for 5 weeks straight anywho, 3 caps per day.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you think i should cut out the alpha drive xl? ive been taking it for 5 weeks straight anywho, 3 caps per day.
I would cut it out, and see if your libido comes back- if it doesn't, drop the Drive out, and put the AD back in. Then you will have your answer :)

Just remember- every supplement effects people in different ways.....;)