Osteobolin upgrade?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys might move to a higher extract of cissus for future batches of Osteobolin? Or have you found the lower extracts to work better (it has been suggested)?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys might move to a higher extract of cissus for future batches of Osteobolin? Or have you found the lower extracts to work better (it has been suggested)?
We have been playing around with some things- there seems to be no difference, at least anecdotally between 5% and 10%on alleviating joint and tendon pain. However, anything above 20% seems to give an opposite effect- at least from all the feedback on our end ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Why fix what ain't broken?
I was just thinking that it would reduce the total amount of capsules needed in one day. Which can be nice considering some stacks have you taking more pills than an AIDS patient.

Any idea why the 20% extracts have an opposite effect? Perhaps too much reduction in cortisol?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking that it would reduce the total amount of capsules needed in one day. Which can be nice considering some stacks have you taking more pills than an AIDS patient.

Any idea why the 20% extracts have an opposite effect? Perhaps too much reduction in cortisol?
Very possible- I think cissus at that extraction (and higher) actually works too well in that regard.....could be promising for some other purposes though :D

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
NOOOOO! Please keep it at 5%. I've gone from the original cissus rx @ 5% to the 10% and the 10% does next to nothing for my pain. I just started the 5% and the next day the pain I have in my wrist/arm has been nearly aliviated altogether.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Interesting

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i havent noticed a huge difference in the extract % with cissus personally. I have had great results with Osteo-c, Supercissus, and Incarnate. Cissus is my wonder supp for sure.