Drive/RPM samples came here to Australia!

1. Drive/RPM samples came here to Australia!

FINELY! lol
    So I got a package, market candy and supps. lol
    Inside is drive and RPM.

Sad to say, I ended up buying a bottle of each from nutra and it got here like a week ago... lol

But the point is, it's here now... to say thanks I have added neovar and igf-2 to my cart and I'll run them all after I finish and have a break from my current Activate X, Lean X, PCS, Powerfull run.

Thanks guys!

2. Never enough

Ah so doing the full AN supastack? Drive/RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 then all together?

Should be a spectacular combo, I loved the way I felt on that.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

3. I figure. It is a ways away, I'll be cutting in the middle. I'm thinking cissus and topical 7-keto.
    •   

4. Never enough

Could also do oral 7-oh too. I had mine mixed in sesamin, pity I had to stop taking sesamin for the x-factor log
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Quote Originally Posted by nelix;
    I figure. It is a ways away, I'll be cutting in the middle. I'm thinking cissus and topical 7-keto.
    It may be useful to add Cissus and/or fish oil (if this is not already part of your supplementation) to your RPM/IGF-2/Drive stack. Helps with the joint, tendon, and ligament support.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Came here to take it up a level: looking to summer bulk
    By ginger man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 11:35 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 04:17 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 12:39 PM