Drive/RPM....Morning Cardio!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just got a question as to if it would be a poor decision to do a half hour cardio session while waiting for my Drive/RPM to kick in. I always get up and take my first dose of Drive/RPM a half hour before eating....waiting 45 minutes to an hour is too long and unhealthy imo, plus I get bored and impatient waiting that half hour. So I was thinking that while I'm waiting for that half hour if it would be ok to do a cardio session while waiting, plus before cardio I would consume BCAA's, HMB, and Leucine (obviously to prevent muscle wasting)...does that sound like a poor decision or not? Note: I don't plan on making the cardio session too intense...I always save the intensity for around my normal workout time!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I just got a question as to if it would be a poor decision to do a half hour cardio session while waiting for my Drive/RPM to kick in. I always get up and take my first dose of Drive/RPM a half hour before eating....waiting 45 minutes to an hour is too long and unhealthy imo, plus I get bored and impatient waiting that half hour. So I was thinking that while I'm waiting for that half hour if it would be ok to do a cardio session while waiting, plus before cardio I would consume BCAA's, HMB, and Leucine (obviously to prevent muscle wasting)...does that sound like a poor decision or not? Note: I don't plan on making the cardio session too intense...I always save the intensity for around my normal workout time!

Should be fine- lmk how this turns out- I am always looking for more effective ways to dose our products!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would suggest it be low intensity and not interval ~120 as a max heart rate. enough to be a good warmup, not enough to really drain energy