Drive/RPM....Morning Cardio!

1. Lightbulb Drive/RPM....Morning Cardio!

Ok I just got a question as to if it would be a poor decision to do a half hour cardio session while waiting for my Drive/RPM to kick in. I always get up and take my first dose of Drive/RPM a half hour before eating....waiting 45 minutes to an hour is too long and unhealthy imo, plus I get bored and impatient waiting that half hour. So I was thinking that while I'm waiting for that half hour if it would be ok to do a cardio session while waiting, plus before cardio I would consume BCAA's, HMB, and Leucine (obviously to prevent muscle wasting)...does that sound like a poor decision or not? Note: I don't plan on making the cardio session too intense...I always save the intensity for around my normal workout time!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Ok I just got a question as to if it would be a poor decision to do a half hour cardio session while waiting for my Drive/RPM to kick in. I always get up and take my first dose of Drive/RPM a half hour before eating....waiting 45 minutes to an hour is too long and unhealthy imo, plus I get bored and impatient waiting that half hour. So I was thinking that while I'm waiting for that half hour if it would be ok to do a cardio session while waiting, plus before cardio I would consume BCAA's, HMB, and Leucine (obviously to prevent muscle wasting)...does that sound like a poor decision or not? Note: I don't plan on making the cardio session too intense...I always save the intensity for around my normal workout time!

Should be fine- lmk how this turns out- I am always looking for more effective ways to dose our products!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. Never enough

I would suggest it be low intensity and not interval ~120 as a max heart rate. enough to be a good warmup, not enough to really drain energy
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. clen before morning cardio
    By mike02885 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2004, 10:18 PM
  2. Lipoderm-Y and Morning Cardio....
    By Super Tri's in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9