- 11-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Ok I just got a question as to if it would be a poor decision to do a half hour cardio session while waiting for my Drive/RPM to kick in. I always get up and take my first dose of Drive/RPM a half hour before eating....waiting 45 minutes to an hour is too long and unhealthy imo, plus I get bored and impatient waiting that half hour. So I was thinking that while I'm waiting for that half hour if it would be ok to do a cardio session while waiting, plus before cardio I would consume BCAA's, HMB, and Leucine (obviously to prevent muscle wasting)...does that sound like a poor decision or not? Note: I don't plan on making the cardio session too intense...I always save the intensity for around my normal workout time!"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
- 11-02-2007, 03:21 PM
- 11-02-2007, 04:57 PMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
I would suggest it be low intensity and not interval ~120 as a max heart rate. enough to be a good warmup, not enough to really drain energyThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
Similar Forum Threads
- By mike02885 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2004, 09:18 PM
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2004, 01:46 PM
- By trytter in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2004, 09:01 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 06:31 AM