1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lightbulb Drive/RPM....Morning Cardio!

Ok I just got a question as to if it would be a poor decision to do a half hour cardio session while waiting for my Drive/RPM to kick in. I always get up and take my first dose of Drive/RPM a half hour before eating....waiting 45 minutes to an hour is too long and unhealthy imo, plus I get bored and impatient waiting that half hour. So I was thinking that while I'm waiting for that half hour if it would be ok to do a cardio session while waiting, plus before cardio I would consume BCAA's, HMB, and Leucine (obviously to prevent muscle wasting)...does that sound like a poor decision or not? Note: I don't plan on making the cardio session too intense...I always save the intensity for around my normal workout time!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Ok I just got a question as to if it would be a poor decision to do a half hour cardio session while waiting for my Drive/RPM to kick in. I always get up and take my first dose of Drive/RPM a half hour before eating....waiting 45 minutes to an hour is too long and unhealthy imo, plus I get bored and impatient waiting that half hour. So I was thinking that while I'm waiting for that half hour if it would be ok to do a cardio session while waiting, plus before cardio I would consume BCAA's, HMB, and Leucine (obviously to prevent muscle wasting)...does that sound like a poor decision or not? Note: I don't plan on making the cardio session too intense...I always save the intensity for around my normal workout time!

Should be fine- lmk how this turns out- I am always looking for more effective ways to dose our products!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would suggest it be low intensity and not interval ~120 as a max heart rate. enough to be a good warmup, not enough to really drain energy
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. clen before morning cardio
    By mike02885 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2004, 10:18 PM
  2. Lipoderm-Y and Morning Cardio....
    By Super Tri's in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 02:46 PM
  3. ALA before morning cardio?
    By trytter in forum Supplements