Hypersensitivity to RPM and Drive: Unique Experience?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Hypersensitivity to RPM and Drive: Unique Experience?

I have searched the boards and have not seen anyone have the same experience with RPM and Drive that I have at a very very low dosage.

I can only handle one cap of RPM and Drive one hour prior to my workout. Any more than 1 cap and I get badly fatigued. I have tried to spread out the dosage and take additional pills later in the day but I still get real tired.

Funny thing is, I'm getting ALL the results everyone else is talking about. Total recomp! Belly is shrinking and muscle is growing. I look in the mirror and it looks like I'm on Superdrol (that on cycle swell) but more cut and no fat gain.

I take a tyrosine along with Drive and RPM and I get all the pre-workout boost I need. I agree with Dirk that these products eliminate the need for NO products. I am pumped ALL day (heck, I wake up pumped).

Drive and RPM have far exceeded my expectations. I am motivated to get a six pack now because for the first time in years I'm seeing results in my abs. I'm done with prohormones after discovering this!

Why am I so sensitive to this stuff? I have no idea. I know that too much of a good thing is exactly that: too much.

Has anyone else experienced great results with RPM and Drive at low doses? Feel free to share comments regarding sensitivity/dosage issues and experiences.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Before Drive came out, I used RPM at 1 cap, twice a day for a while and it was awesome. I am about 195.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Granted, I was taking 2 caps of Reset AD per day and the RPM enhanced the effects of Tea-3's minimal level of caffeine. Either way... Yeah, RPM is really effective and awesome.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by paulg;
    I can only handle one cap of RPM and Drive one hour prior to my workout. Any more than 1 cap and I get badly fatigued. I have tried to spread out the dosage and take additional pills later in the day but I still get real tired.

Funny thing is, I'm getting ALL the results everyone else is talking about. Total recomp! Belly is shrinking and muscle is growing. I look in the mirror and it looks like I'm on Superdrol (that on cycle swell) but more cut and no fat gain.

I take a tyrosine along with Drive and RPM and I get all the pre-workout boost I need. I agree with Dirk that these products eliminate the need for NO products. I am pumped ALL day (heck, I wake up pumped).

Drive and RPM have far exceeded my expectations. I am motivated to get a six pack now because for the first time in years I'm seeing results in my abs. I'm done with prohormones after discovering this!

Why am I so sensitive to this stuff? I have no idea. I know that too much of a good thing is exactly that: too much.

Has anyone else experienced great results with RPM and Drive at low doses? Feel free to share comments regarding sensitivity/dosage issues and experiences.
    It is not clear how much you weigh. If you weigh 140 lbs to 160 lbs, your experience with one capsule each of RPM and Drive might be just about in line with AN's theoretical expectation. Plus the additional improvement in potency due to the tyrosine (not clear how much) you co-supplement. Although AN will be able to provide a more technical explanation for your situation, I think it reflects the general case. Here is what I mean: For every compound we ingest, there is an optimal amount our metabolism can effectively handle. Below this threshold, we are under-dosing the agent and would get sub-optimal results. Above that level, we overtax our metabolism and the entire process gets inefficient. We "waste" the compound and a contra-productive effect sets in. That is why we all need to fine-tune our intake of different compounds until we find what has severally been referred to as "our sweet spot" on this board.
    On the lighter side, count yourself lucky. At one capsule of Drive or RPM daily, you can stretch each bottle over three months! At about 240 lbs (and currently 8 Drive and 4 RPM daily), my re-ordering cycle is more compact!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

I forgot about my experiences with tyrosine. Aye! My neurochemistry is undoubtably very sensetive, so when I dosed tyrosine a little too high I suffered from hyper-sensetivity to stress and other stimuli. I was irritable and quick to fatigue from mental overload as well. Hopefully this isn't the case with you, but be careful with tyrosine my friend!
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

PaulG,
    What are your stats? Very interesting..... you'd make a cheap (workout) date! lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    PaulG,
    What are your stats? Very interesting..... you'd make a cheap (workout) date! lol
    Ding ding ding. Gay innuendo alert by Lanebane.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    PaulG,
    My stats: 5'10 200lbs. about 15-16% bf. been working out 4.5 years. Physical age 36yrs old. (maturity about 12 yrs old).

I have experienced this fatigue thing from AI's before (and of course from Phs); so I wonder if Naringin is lowering my E so much that fatigue sets in...(which is a sign of lowering estrogen too much, though I have no other symptoms.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is not clear how much you weigh. If you weigh 140 lbs to 160 lbs, your experience with one capsule each of RPM and Drive might be just about in line with AN's theoretical expectation. Plus the additional improvement in potency due to the tyrosine (not clear how much) you co-supplement. Although AN will be able to provide a more technical explanation for your situation, I think it reflects the general case. Here is what I mean: For every compound we ingest, there is an optimal amount our metabolism can effectively handle. Below this threshold, we are under-dosing the agent and would get sub-optimal results. Above that level, we overtax our metabolism and the entire process gets inefficient. We "waste" the compound and a contra-productive effect sets in. That is why we all need to fine-tune our intake of different compounds until we find what has severally been referred to as "our sweet spot" on this board.
    On the lighter side, count yourself lucky. At one capsule of Drive or RPM daily, you can stretch each bottle over three months! At about 240 lbs (and currently 8 Drive and 4 RPM daily), my re-ordering cycle is more compact!
    Yea, I'm 200 lbs and yes this is so economic for the results I'm getting, this is a dream come true. But...I've been tired all day and didn't even take RPM or Drive today so I think I need to lay off for a day or two and see how I feel. Maybe the Naringin really really extends the half life of Iccarin, and Forskolin, and Dodder, ect. for me, cauz I'm pumped all the time.

Yea, "contraproductive effect" sounds about right: too much of a good thing ain't so good no more.

The sweet spot thing is very very interesting. It must make it hard to formulate products like RPM and Drive. The ratios efficacious for one person may not work for another...
    Imagine the day that we can tailor supplements to exactly what works for us...
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you lucky SOB. Im taking 6 caps of Drive to get the effect you get on 1. :[ I hate you!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm about 185 pounds and it took me a few days to get a good feeling on Drive and RPM. I took 4 Drive and 3 RPM the first day and felt almost sick....it's like the stuff was so powerful I was OD'ing on it - Anyway, about 2 weeks later and it's much better. Good workout and I love the engery and feeling I get. So perhaps you'll build up a slight tolerance to it....if not, you are a lucky SOB
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im up to 3,3 for Drive everyday and on workout days i take 3 RPM's sometimes. Sucks balls for me man

One bottle of drive and RPM would last you a good 3 months maybe. wow :P talk about cheap supplements.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    im up to 3,3 for Drive everyday and on workout days i take 3 RPM's sometimes. Sucks balls for me man

One bottle of drive and RPM would last you a good 3 months maybe. wow :P talk about cheap supplements.
    Yep. And guess what? It's even starting to look like Drive and RPM are too much for me together so I'm gonna take bulk chocamine with just one Drive and see how how it goes.
    I think that Icarrin is very very long lasting in my body because the pump lasts so long it's unbelievable. I know, this frees up money so much I'm shaking my head. For the results I'm getting if Drive lasted me twenty something days I would still be paying for it because nothing even comes close.

I'm going to start stacking IDS Testofen X in a couple of days. (Safed Musli/Testofen). So I'm really looking forward to a synergy thing going on here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive
    By pbworldwide in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:43 PM
  2. KazKirk does RPM and DRIVE!
    By kazkirk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:01 AM
  3. starting rpm and drive and....
    By HPatel650 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 01:36 AM
  4. RPM and Drive or one with creatine
    By steelcurtain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:46 PM
  5. Has anyone stacked Mass fx with RPM and Drive?
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 06:47 PM