Hypersensitivity to RPM and Drive: Unique Experience?

paulg

paulg

Awards
I have searched the boards and have not seen anyone have the same experience with RPM and Drive that I have at a very very low dosage.

I can only handle one cap of RPM and Drive one hour prior to my workout. Any more than 1 cap and I get badly fatigued. I have tried to spread out the dosage and take additional pills later in the day but I still get real tired.

Funny thing is, I'm getting ALL the results everyone else is talking about. Total recomp! Belly is shrinking and muscle is growing. I look in the mirror and it looks like I'm on Superdrol (that on cycle swell) but more cut and no fat gain.

I take a tyrosine along with Drive and RPM and I get all the pre-workout boost I need. I agree with Dirk that these products eliminate the need for NO products. I am pumped ALL day (heck, I wake up pumped).

Drive and RPM have far exceeded my expectations. I am motivated to get a six pack now because for the first time in years I'm seeing results in my abs. I'm done with prohormones after discovering this!

Why am I so sensitive to this stuff? I have no idea. I know that too much of a good thing is exactly that: too much.

Has anyone else experienced great results with RPM and Drive at low doses? Feel free to share comments regarding sensitivity/dosage issues and experiences.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Before Drive came out, I used RPM at 1 cap, twice a day for a while and it was awesome. I am about 195.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Granted, I was taking 2 caps of Reset AD per day and the RPM enhanced the effects of Tea-3's minimal level of caffeine. Either way... Yeah, RPM is really effective and awesome.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only handle one cap of RPM and Drive one hour prior to my workout. Any more than 1 cap and I get badly fatigued. I have tried to spread out the dosage and take additional pills later in the day but I still get real tired.

Funny thing is, I'm getting ALL the results everyone else is talking about. Total recomp! Belly is shrinking and muscle is growing. I look in the mirror and it looks like I'm on Superdrol (that on cycle swell) but more cut and no fat gain.

I take a tyrosine along with Drive and RPM and I get all the pre-workout boost I need. I agree with Dirk that these products eliminate the need for NO products. I am pumped ALL day (heck, I wake up pumped).

Drive and RPM have far exceeded my expectations. I am motivated to get a six pack now because for the first time in years I'm seeing results in my abs. I'm done with prohormones after discovering this!

Why am I so sensitive to this stuff? I have no idea. I know that too much of a good thing is exactly that: too much.

Has anyone else experienced great results with RPM and Drive at low doses? Feel free to share comments regarding sensitivity/dosage issues and experiences.
It is not clear how much you weigh. If you weigh 140 lbs to 160 lbs, your experience with one capsule each of RPM and Drive might be just about in line with AN's theoretical expectation. Plus the additional improvement in potency due to the tyrosine (not clear how much) you co-supplement. Although AN will be able to provide a more technical explanation for your situation, I think it reflects the general case. Here is what I mean: For every compound we ingest, there is an optimal amount our metabolism can effectively handle. Below this threshold, we are under-dosing the agent and would get sub-optimal results. Above that level, we overtax our metabolism and the entire process gets inefficient. We "waste" the compound and a contra-productive effect sets in. That is why we all need to fine-tune our intake of different compounds until we find what has severally been referred to as "our sweet spot" on this board.
On the lighter side, count yourself lucky. At one capsule of Drive or RPM daily, you can stretch each bottle over three months! At about 240 lbs (and currently 8 Drive and 4 RPM daily), my re-ordering cycle is more compact! :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I forgot about my experiences with tyrosine. Aye! My neurochemistry is undoubtably very sensetive, so when I dosed tyrosine a little too high I suffered from hyper-sensetivity to stress and other stimuli. I was irritable and quick to fatigue from mental overload as well. Hopefully this isn't the case with you, but be careful with tyrosine my friend!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
PaulG,
What are your stats? Very interesting..... you'd make a cheap (workout) date! lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
PaulG,
What are your stats? Very interesting..... you'd make a cheap (workout) date! lol
Ding ding ding. :whip: Gay innuendo alert by Lanebane.

paulg

paulg

Awards
PaulG,
My stats: 5'10 200lbs. about 15-16% bf. been working out 4.5 years. Physical age 36yrs old. (maturity about 12 yrs old).

I have experienced this fatigue thing from AI's before (and of course from Phs); so I wonder if Naringin is lowering my E so much that fatigue sets in...(which is a sign of lowering estrogen too much, though I have no other symptoms.

paulg

paulg

Awards
It is not clear how much you weigh. If you weigh 140 lbs to 160 lbs, your experience with one capsule each of RPM and Drive might be just about in line with AN's theoretical expectation. Plus the additional improvement in potency due to the tyrosine (not clear how much) you co-supplement. Although AN will be able to provide a more technical explanation for your situation, I think it reflects the general case. Here is what I mean: For every compound we ingest, there is an optimal amount our metabolism can effectively handle. Below this threshold, we are under-dosing the agent and would get sub-optimal results. Above that level, we overtax our metabolism and the entire process gets inefficient. We "waste" the compound and a contra-productive effect sets in. That is why we all need to fine-tune our intake of different compounds until we find what has severally been referred to as "our sweet spot" on this board.
On the lighter side, count yourself lucky. At one capsule of Drive or RPM daily, you can stretch each bottle over three months! At about 240 lbs (and currently 8 Drive and 4 RPM daily), my re-ordering cycle is more compact! :D
Yea, I'm 200 lbs and yes this is so economic for the results I'm getting, this is a dream come true. But...I've been tired all day and didn't even take RPM or Drive today so I think I need to lay off for a day or two and see how I feel. Maybe the Naringin really really extends the half life of Iccarin, and Forskolin, and Dodder, ect. for me, cauz I'm pumped all the time.

Yea, "contraproductive effect" sounds about right: too much of a good thing ain't so good no more.

The sweet spot thing is very very interesting. It must make it hard to formulate products like RPM and Drive. The ratios efficacious for one person may not work for another...
Imagine the day that we can tailor supplements to exactly what works for us...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you lucky SOB. Im taking 6 caps of Drive to get the effect you get on 1. :[ I hate you! :lol:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 185 pounds and it took me a few days to get a good feeling on Drive and RPM. I took 4 Drive and 3 RPM the first day and felt almost sick....it's like the stuff was so powerful I was OD'ing on it :) - Anyway, about 2 weeks later and it's much better. Good workout and I love the engery and feeling I get. So perhaps you'll build up a slight tolerance to it....if not, you are a lucky SOB ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im up to 3,3 for Drive everyday and on workout days i take 3 RPM's sometimes. Sucks balls for me man :(

One bottle of drive and RPM would last you a good 3 months maybe. wow :p talk about cheap supplements.

paulg

paulg

Awards
im up to 3,3 for Drive everyday and on workout days i take 3 RPM's sometimes. Sucks balls for me man :(

One bottle of drive and RPM would last you a good 3 months maybe. wow :p talk about cheap supplements.
Yep. And guess what? It's even starting to look like Drive and RPM are too much for me together so I'm gonna take bulk chocamine with just one Drive and see how how it goes.
I think that Icarrin is very very long lasting in my body because the pump lasts so long it's unbelievable. I know, this frees up money so much I'm shaking my head. For the results I'm getting if Drive lasted me twenty something days I would still be paying for it because nothing even comes close.

I'm going to start stacking IDS Testofen X in a couple of days. (Safed Musli/Testofen). So I'm really looking forward to a synergy thing going on here.