I just got my RPM/Drive samples! - AnabolicMinds.com

I just got my RPM/Drive samples!

1. Banned

I just got my RPM/Drive samples!

thanks, i don't even remember asking for these, but i got a nice package, with drive and rpm, in little packets and there bubble wrapped with a cool handout. Thanks, i will be following up with a review of the rpm soon, and ill try drive later when i'm off cycle.

2. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to your opinion on it man!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Same here dont even remeber asking but it was a very nice suprise. APN has the best looking sample packs in the industry. One thing I like about them is they give you more than a one day supply.

I took mine last night for the first time and I was sporting wood all day today. I have been mega dosing Paravol and someother stuff (log on Palo alto thread) but have not had the wood so I would say it has to be from the rpm/drive which one I dont know I say its the drive.

Also being that they are willing to send out samples for multiple days says something about the product and the company. They are very confident that you will feel it so they send more than one day and that gives me even more trust in the company and for that reason I will end up tryng there whole line up. I love it I wish more companys did this.

I have already put the combo in my cart. Prior to getting the samples I was just going to get the NHA stack but after I decided I would get the drive/rpm combo from NP.

Also started my sample of IGF-2 as well love the caps of all the products!

REVIEW:

Well I took 3 RPM tonight, man and I feel like I could run a marathon without jitters. I have a nice pump feeling as well. Also took 4 drive today as well.

My opinion 5 out of 5
    •   

4. Banned

I haven't had a chance to try it yet, im gonna use the rmp pre-workout on mon, i know its gonna be good
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    I haven't had a chance to try it yet, im gonna use the rmp pre-workout on mon, i know its gonna be good
    Thats cool, i had a pump in my legs ro my lower back just from walking around. Do you know how you will dose it?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I gotmine as well. Will be trying them tomorrow.
  7. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  8. Advanced Member

I tried my sample the other day it was awesome! I only took one serving of each but I was fuller and harder the next day, and I felt more aggressive as well. I don't know how that can be possible after only one serving but I really like the products!
  9. Banned

i took 2 rpm pills yesterday about 30min before my workout, it kicked in later, i had a bad headache though my workout and that was pretty much it, later that night i really felt the effects and felt really edgy but not jittery, ill try 3pills earlier in the day some time, im 183lb, it was about 6pm.
  10. New Member

Thumbs up

Got my samples the other day, thanks for posting down under Guys :-D

today: took 1 x RPM/Drive in the morning 1 x RPM/Drive midday and two 2 x RPM/Drive one hour before workout.

funnily enough I didnt notice anything until after I warmed up. (perfect timing).

I can some it up in two words... DIALED IN.

Strength was up on a couple of exercises, for lack of a better word basically i felt like my body was in a hurry, which was good as im usually a bit slack on rest periods. was a bit more pumped than usual.

felt a bit of anxiety but I think that was mainly due to the fact I could be more prone to it due to reasons i wont go into. anyway it quickly dissapated soon after my workout, no biggie.

Tomoro Im only going to take two of each 1 hour prior to workout, hopefully it will provide the same outcome.

Im usually a none responder or perhaps thats just nice words for "s**t product" so thanks AN for providing a stim that does what its supposed to do

Stats:

237.6lb
    5'10"
    17% - 18% BF :-s
  11. Advanced Member

Oh MY GOD i took a drive/ rpm sample today before my tricep workout and the pump is so painful right now... it feels like a hardcore muscle cramp, but its not. It hurts soo good lol
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NateWA;
    Oh MY GOD i took a drive/ rpm sample today before my tricep workout and the pump is so painful right now... it feels like a hardcore muscle cramp, but its not. It hurts soo good lol
    Nice. Seem like both dosage and timing were optimal for you. Drive should aid recovery, too. Enjoy the pump!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice. Seem like both dosage and timing were optimal for you. Drive should aid recovery, too. Enjoy the pump!
    Good post!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you guys think that maybe if I try drive now that I am on a higher carb diet, it might help with the "green runs" issue I was having when I tried a sample pack before?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Do you guys think that maybe if I try drive now that I am on a higher carb diet, it might help with the "green runs" issue I was having when I tried a sample pack before?
    Not sure- every one seems to have a different tolerance when it comes to this product- my advice would be to start low, and work your way up slowly....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Not sure- every one seems to have a different tolerance when it comes to this product- my advice would be to start low, and work your way up slowly....
    When I took the samples I went down to 3 a day and still had the safe effect. RPM was fine though. Still got love for RPM.
  17. Banned

holy ****!! i took 3 rpm pre-workout today with 20mg havoc pre-workout and 2 sprays of e-form, best workout of my life, so much energy so much power, i got a PR on bench and abbs
  18. Senior Member

I just received my samples today. I'm on the smaller side of the dosing scale, so I'll be taking 2 drive and 2 rpm per day. What I'm curious about is the dosing. I'll likely take one of each prior to my first meal, but am uncertain as to when I'll take my second dose of the day. Workouts are light right now as it's strictly rehab based for various injuries, and typically follow a couple of hours after my first meal of the day. I would like to take a dose of each prior to my workout, however this would lead to taking my two doses of each product within 2.5-3 hours of each other. Any suggestions how to split these up?
  19. Advanced Member

you could take the second dose later like at dinner. but skip the rpm since it is a stimulant
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I just received my samples today. I'm on the smaller side of the dosing scale, so I'll be taking 2 drive and 2 rpm per day. What I'm curious about is the dosing. I'll likely take one of each prior to my first meal, but am uncertain as to when I'll take my second dose of the day. Workouts are light right now as it's strictly rehab based for various injuries, and typically follow a couple of hours after my first meal of the day. I would like to take a dose of each prior to my workout, however this would lead to taking my two doses of each product within 2.5-3 hours of each other. Any suggestions how to split these up?
    I would wait at least six hours between doses- and try to dose on an empty stomach.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  21. Banned

so its been a few weeks since i took at rpm sample, i'm addicted though, my workouts haven't been like that one day... i need a job again to pay for all the supplements i want. Im going to do a drive+rpm stack some time next year for sure.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Question, where/how do I get samples? I'm very interisted in giving this a try.
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81;
    Question, where/how do I get samples? I'm very interisted in giving this a try.
    Send a PM to rms80.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

PM'd. thanks for the help.
  25. Banned

I have yet to put my samples to use, but I plan on it sometime during the next couple of weeks.
  26. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

do it man! anyone else that hasn't gotten a sample can just email Dirk at dirkt@bellsouth.net
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    How many caps did you get in your sample?

I just tried RPM for the first time this past week, (I'm 220lbs and I only took 3 caps) and man, it's no joke. I didn't feel the anxiety or the feeling like I'm about to burst with energy if I don't start sprinting in a circle that I get with high caffeine supps, but once I got into my workout, I felt like I could have gone on and on and on and on and on.

Have fun with it!
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    How many caps did you get in your sample?

I just tried RPM for the first time this past week, (I'm 220lbs and I only took 3 caps) and man, it's no joke. I didn't feel the anxiety or the feeling like I'm about to burst with energy if I don't start sprinting in a circle that I get with high caffeine supps, but once I got into my workout, I felt like I could have gone on and on and on and on and on.

Have fun with it!
    not sure but it was enough for 2 workouts, i just put in my order for rpm and drive. thanks for those samples

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got my Stimulant X samples...
    By dlucks in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:37 PM
  2. Got my RPM & Drive
    By rcarracedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:17 AM
  3. Just got my RPM....
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2