Back pumps on RPM?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I don't know if I'm sensitive or what, but I seem to get back pumps from taking anything. A few weeks ago I noticed them with x-lean, and now with RPM. Funny thing is I don't notice them as much with harder androgenic things like epistane. Anyway just curious.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I get back pumps moderately easily as I have a little arthritis in my back as well, and I never got it from RPM, took as many as I think 5 at a time pre-workout (and regretted it) generally took 3 or 4

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I never noticed any from RPM and I've gone up to 8 caps preworkout.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never noticed any from RPM and I've gone up to 8 caps preworkout.
8!! Good God that's a lot of RPM. I have never taken that many in a day much less at one serving.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8!! Good God that's a lot of RPM. I have never taken that many in a day much less at one serving.
My tolerance for stims is stupid high. I've taken full dose Venom and gone to sleep(in class, not voluntarily) very shortly after. I haven't been using RPM for a little while, though. I cut back on the stims after I finished cutting a month ago.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn... I use 1 RPM, but that's with my normal dosing of 3 Drive, 2 times a day. 1RPM gives me a little boost, I don't even need it. After taking Reset AD for a couple months, I started taking 1000mg of Schizandra, 2x a day with Sensoril (patented Ashwagana extract) and my adrenals are like WOW!