**** It Lets Chat, ask me anything or lets bullshyte

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. **** It Lets Chat, ask me anything or lets bullshyte


    Im bored, it sucks being alone over here. and did I mention im bored

    so lets chat..........
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging


  2. Hello, it's Mista Sparkle..Let's talk, why not?
    •   
       


  3. what's it like being a foot taller than everyone over there?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  4. Strangely reassuring. It compliments my fragile ego quite well.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Strangely reassuring. It compliments my fragile ego quite well.
    Good to know
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       


  6. Most definitely.


  7. I was called beautiful the other day...I'm not too sure if that is a good or bad thing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I was called beautiful the other day...I'm not too sure if that is a good or bad thing.
    Depends on demographics. If you're in West Hollywood or San Francisco, there are many, many gay men who would scowl over those big muscles. Hahaha. And In Asian countries, they wuv yu wong time if you're a big American.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    what's it like being a foot taller than everyone over there?
    its fun as hell especially when i go to other places in korea not near a military installation

    i get alot of stares


    women love it
    120lbs more then the avg man lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I was called beautiful the other day...I'm not too sure if that is a good or bad thing.
    location of country plays a key role


    florida or cali, id run and cover ur ass

    midwest, is grounds for shooting


    if it was from a female. hit it and take pics


    so im on escort duty this week. it blows ass

    i sit abd baby sit koreans that work on the base in the sensitve area's

    me and 10 little guys working

    it sounds like a party at lanbanes on the weekend
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  11. SO i think the mirrors inthe cardio room are designed to make u look bigger then u really are


    when i walk into my cardio room after lifting i look the best ive ever looked in my life, ripped swole filled out just fantastic.

    i go to my room and the mirror in my room makes me look like ****, flat , not ripped, not swole


    could the usaf be lying to us using mirrors to make u look big so the fat people look fatter and work harder on he threadmill?


    conspiracy maybe?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    SO i think the mirrors inthe cardio room are designed to make u look bigger then u really are


    when i walk into my cardio room after lifting i look the best ive ever looked in my life, ripped swole filled out just fantastic.

    i go to my room and the mirror in my room makes me look like ****, flat , not ripped, not swole


    could the usaf be lying to us using mirrors to make u look big so the fat people look fatter and work harder on he threadmill?


    conspiracy maybe?
    Nah, just ask where the gym gets their mirrors and get one of those for your room. Problem solved. Oh, and make sure the room is lit with non-diffused lighting
    Freedom means nothing here.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    me and 10 little guys working

    it sounds like a party at lanbanes on the weekend
    Ouch! Cheapshot.....

    but yes, the parties I host tend to be OB and 10 little guys. I just collect payment and step out while they do their thing.


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Ouch! Cheapshot.....

    but yes, the parties I host tend to be OB and 10 little guys. I just collect payment and step out while they do their thing.

    strong cover up attempt

    but


    fail
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  15. Hmmm ok I will bite


    Joe, will you be my pool boy ??

  16. only if i can wear a speedo
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. so i just wanted to post that yesterday I set a new PR for DB rows

    140lb x5 for 3 sets this was done after deadlifts and lat pulldowns


    today i can breath, stretch or raise my arms lol

    it feels niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice I like /borat voice

    im only taking drive and rpm as well
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    so i just wanted to post that yesterday I set a new PR for DB rows

    140lb x5 for 3 sets this was done after deadlifts and lat pulldowns


    today i can breath, stretch or raise my arms lol

    it feels niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice I like /borat voice

    im only taking drive and rpm as well


    mmmm i got me some rpm/drive/neovar today....i cant wait to start it in about a week

  19. OB, you ever try RPM with some 1,3dimethylamylamine? Seems like it could be a good combo. Wouldn't the naringin enhance the 1,3d?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  20. So what is it like over there, boring? And the gyms, are they built with little tiny machines for the shorter people?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    SO i think the mirrors inthe cardio room are designed to make u look bigger then u really are


    when i walk into my cardio room after lifting i look the best ive ever looked in my life, ripped swole filled out just fantastic.

    i go to my room and the mirror in my room makes me look like ****, flat , not ripped, not swole


    could the usaf be lying to us using mirrors to make u look big so the fat people look fatter and work harder on he threadmill?


    conspiracy maybe?
    Nah man it's true. My gym has these curved mirrors too. I need one as well lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    So what is it like over there, boring? And the gyms, are they built with little tiny machines for the shorter people?
    Our gym is nice as hell 24 hrs steam room sauna, indoor track tons of extra's

    Birthday Cake errr.... Cookie



    My office attire



    Cant figure out why this ***** wont Time in



    Ahhh Now ive got it


    random clowns

    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  23. Love the pictures, it helps to give a small clue on what you do over there.

    A birthday cookie, huh. Guess it helps you stay on diet?

  24. OB, what is that you're working on in those pics?

  25. Its a radar jamming Pod, it attaches under an f-16 or on teh wing of an A-10 and it picks up and jams enemy threat

    a major major major pain in the ass Google ECM pod and you can see pics of what it looks like put together
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  26. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    So what is it like over there, boring? And the gyms, are they built with little tiny machines for the shorter people?
    oh and the Gym is on base so its for us bigger guys

    now walking thru seoul is a diff story lol i feel like a movie star with everyone staring ahhahah being 100lbs and a foot taller then the avg korean man lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  27. oh hai~

  28. When do you get to go home?

  29. ill come home in february for 30 days vacation then back to korea til aug 3rd then home for good

    i cant wait. i love it here but it gets old fast
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pluck/dye gray hairs or let 'em come in?
    By Marcinator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 04:49 PM
  3. can anybody tell me anything about Finigen X?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 10:25 PM
  4. Elite Fitness blocking me--banned, or bug?
    By smokinghawk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Log in
Log in