Jmh80 Reviews Drive during PCT

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking a bottle of Drive that I bought myself from the initial lot at NP during my post cycle threrapy (no sponsor).

I took Epistane - and LOVED it - and rolled into ProMagnon 25 - which wasn't so great. (As an aside - I wouldn't use ProMag again, but I will use Epi again.)

So - here is what I am taking:
a random liquid anti-estrogen product
Cycle Support
Retain
Powerfull (6 caps/day)
Symmetry (4 caps/day)

I'll be throwing in stimulants here and there. I rotate them up. I'm on ResetAD also - 2 caps/day.

I've taken all this before. Pretty sure I know how I respond to P'full/Symm. Mainly added the Symm to see if the hydroxl-4 can help some with my joints.

I will be taking Drive at 4 caps/day.
I started this PCT on 10/18/07 at 2 caps/d (wanted to ramp in slowly due to the Forskolin). 10/20/07 was the first day at 4 caps/d. Saw some bowel issues.

Comments on the Drive doseage?? Lanbane?
I only read one thread about an updated dosing scheme.
I'm about 170 lbs or so.

Questions? Comments?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know this isnt what you were posting for but why didnt you like promag? was it weaker then epi?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
subbed its supposed to be a great test booster lets see

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking a bottle of Drive that I bought myself from the initial lot at NP during my post cycle threrapy (no sponsor).

I took Epistane - and LOVED it - and rolled into ProMagnon 25 - which wasn't so great. (As an aside - I wouldn't use ProMag again, but I will use Epi again.)

So - here is what I am taking:
a random liquid anti-estrogen product
Cycle Support
Retain
Powerfull (6 caps/day)
Symmetry (4 caps/day)

I'll be throwing in stimulants here and there. I rotate them up. I'm on ResetAD also - 2 caps/day.

I've taken all this before. Pretty sure I know how I respond to P'full/Symm. Mainly added the Symm to see if the hydroxl-4 can help some with my joints.

I will be taking Drive at 4 caps/day.
I started this post cycle therapy on 10/18/07 at 2 caps/d (wanted to ramp in slowly due to the Forskolin). 10/20/07 was the first day at 4 caps/d. Saw some bowel issues.

Comments on the Drive doseage?? Lanbane?
I only read one thread about an updated dosing scheme.
I'm about 170 lbs or so.

Questions? Comments?
J-
Probably work better if you started at 6 per day, but if you are seeing some bowel issues (unfortunately the only drawback to forskolin, and it only happens in some people)- SLOWLY bring up the dosage to 6 per day- go back to 3 daily, then to 4, and so on- good luck!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
i know this isnt what you were posting for but why didnt you like promag? was it weaker then epi?
Just a huge let-down relative to Epi. Workouts didn't feel nearly as good. Strength stopped going up. The vascularity and pumps stayed around though.

Epi just felt awesome. I had a GREAT mood the whole time. Workouts felt awesome.
ProMag had none of that. (That was on 75 mgs of ProMag...)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
J-
Probably work better if you started at 6 per day, but if you are seeing some bowel issues (unfortunately the only drawback to forskolin, and it only happens in some people)- SLOWLY bring up the dosage to 6 per day- go back to 3 daily, then to 4, and so on- good luck!!
Alright - will do. 3 caps today. Probably 3 tomorrow, then 4 for 2 days, then 5 for 2 days, and then 6 from there on out.

Thanks.

(I do get used to the forskolin eventually. It's just the start that presents issues.)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Worked out legs on 10/20. Pretty hard for me to see strength increases - except on hamstrings or deadlift.

I didn't have a decrease in strength though (relative to numbers while still on).

Worked out arms on 10/21 - hella big pump and vascularity!!! I noticed like 2 veins coming in on my right delt - and one on my left.
Not sure I've seen those before.
Strength was up a bit on biceps and first tricep exercise.

I will say my strength usually holds for maybe a week (at best) then starts to slide during PCT. I will be very interested to see Drive's ability to stop the slide (so to speak).

Not sure I've noticed anything else. Libido and random hardon's seem normal.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed 2 days ago and yesterday a HUGE appetite. Not sure if that's Drive or what.
Didn't really have that today though.

I went to 6 caps yesterday (10/23). I worked out chest that day.
I noticed a pretty large endurance increase the first 30 to 45 mins or so. As in - I needed less rest to hit the same number of reps with the same weight.
Vascularity was still awesome. So were the pumps.

Libido was def. up the last 2 days. Random erections at times I don't need it.
Nut size feels up too - but that's probably the liquid anti-estrogen I use.

I did notice my strength was the same on all the chest exercises yesterday from the last time I did this routine (when I was still on).

Today for back, I was tired. Probably due to sleep - I've slept like sh*t for a while now. I'm on the internet here too late - miss my bed time.
I'm going to stop doing that (damn these forums!!!).

I saw the vascularity and pumps again today. Only an endurance increase maybe the first half hour - then I seemed to hit a wall (fatigue - maybe not enough carbs).

Question - has anyone noticed a need for more carbs while on Drive? I think I'm seeing that. Meals after I take Drive seem to leave me a bit lethargic if I don't get maybe 30 or 40 grams of carbs.

I was able to increase the weight on exercise #1 and 3 today (can't really on #2 due to joint issues - have to be careful with form on that). 4 and 5 weren't so good though.

I'm not noticing focus or anything - or any different feelings.
I'm finding coming off Epi is really hard - just because that stuff gives so much of a Superman feel. :sad:

I mess teh Epi.

Acne is starting to flare up. Back is def. up - and I noticed chest and delts yesterday. That's usually when I know it's bad (and that I'm in PCT).

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i had to slowly up my dosage on drive due to bowel issues

and the hunger increase lol ill take mine before my morning breakfast and then 3 hrs later i feel as if i hadnt eaten all week lol

you must fight thru the PCT its all in ur head kid

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i had to slowly up my dosage on drive due to bowel issues

and the hunger increase lol ill take mine before my morning breakfast and then 3 hrs later i feel as if i hadnt eaten all week lol

you must fight thru the post cycle therapy its all in ur head kid
yeah- it makes me hungry too- and the pct is all in your head- you won't lose a thing b/c you are taking the Drive- I came off a while back and felt the same way- but I feel way better now on Drive/RPM than I did on ph/ps :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ok - haven't updated in a while. Wasn't much change that I noted, honestly and I've been way too busy.
(Now sort of dating a girl. GASP!!!)

I'll offer my final thoughts:
I've been off of Drive for 2 weeks or so. That means I've completly gone through one full round of workouts w/o drive.

I had nearly 2 full rounds while on Drive.

First off - going down on dose for 2 days and then slowly up to 6 caps over the next 1.5 weeks stopped any digestive issues.

I would recommend folks start slowly with this stuff if you are sensitive to forskolin.

Workouts continued to be awesome. Strength continued to go up - though at a slower rate than while on cycle.
But - pretty sure looking back in my workout notebook (and cross checking with posts here) that this PCT gave by far the biggest strength increases.
I typically am lucky to go up 5 lbs in a month during PCT.
This was 15 to 20 lbs.

Endurance was awesome. I've noticed a big difference since stopping Drive with this.
Have also noticed my strength has stopped going up.

I'm going to start going up with Powerfull dose to counteract this - but I wanted some time at same dose w/o Drive.

I noticed I sweated like all get out while on Drive. I'm pretty sure I seemed leaner by the end of it.
Wouldn't say I saw a huge leaning out effect though.

Libido was way up. I've noticed a drop off in random boners.

Vascularity is still awesome. I think I've had a real increase post-Epi (and Drive). I see veins in my arms now that I didn't see in the past.

All in all - I'll give Drive a big thumbs up. :thumbsup:

I do think AN needs to make a much bigger bottle (for the same price or so). I mean - if 6 caps is what works, up the quantity per bottle so you have a month at 6 a day. Because you have a bit less than 3 weeks now.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Nice review so far. I am using Drive, RPM, Ecdy, and SERM for PCT for an Mdrol/formestane cycle and am in week three with no strength decreases. Good to see that others are experiencing the same thing.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nice review so far. I am using Drive, RPM, Ecdy, and SERM for post cycle therapy for an Mdrol/formestane cycle and am in week three with no strength decreases. Good to see that others are experiencing the same thing.
Review is done - :toofunny:
Guess it sucked.

I forgot to add I like to compare supps in my reviews.

I'd compare Drive to MassFX. Reason being is that they both have given me the best non-steroid strength gains.

I think Drive is better on libido and endurance than MassFX - but I think MassFX had a bit better mood improving qualities.
Drive is generally better priced though - which is a big plus in my book.

Again - I'd buy Drive again but I'm waiting for a bigger bottle.
Hell - make a 300 cap bottle, Dirk. That would be REALLY fun. :clap2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Review is done - :toofunny:
Guess it sucked.

I forgot to add I like to compare supps in my reviews.

I'd compare Drive to MassFX. Reason being is that they both have given me the best non-steroid strength gains.

I think Drive is better on libido and endurance than MassFX - but I think MassFX had a bit better mood improving qualities.
Drive is generally better priced though - which is a big plus in my book.

Again - I'd buy Drive again but I'm waiting for a bigger bottle.
Hell - make a 300 cap bottle, Dirk. That would be REALLY fun. :clap2:

:) Good review and feedback!!