IGF-2 Deals???

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Are there any special promotions coming up for IGF-2 anywhere? Seriously. I want to run a DRIVE/RPM/IGF-2 8 Week Stack, but the problem is it will break the damn bank...I'm a big guy so I get the short end of the stick....damn! I would have to buy three bottles of IGF-2....that is the killer at $50 a pop. I can get away with two of each for Drive and RPM so thats no big deal. I liked when I got a chance to be a tester for IGF-2 and seriously I was sold on it after that (8lbs of LBM in 40 days....I was also running the NeoVar and Osteo-C with it as well, but still the results were nothing short of fantastic!) Now granted I liked that stack, but I believe the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 Stack would be phenomenal, quite potent, better than with the NeoVar and Osteo-C stacked with IGF-2, and pricey as all get out as well....you pay for quality though!

So yeah, does anyone know of any deals coming up, or any insider info on a particular special on the IGF-2?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are there any special promotions coming up for IGF-2 anywhere? Seriously. I want to run a DRIVE/RPM/IGF-2 8 Week Stack, but the problem is it will break the damn bank...I'm a big guy so I get the short end of the stick....damn! I would have to buy three bottles of IGF-2....that is the killer at $50 a pop. I can get away with two of each for Drive and RPM so thats no big deal. I liked when I got a chance to be a tester for IGF-2 and seriously I was sold on it after that (8lbs of LBM in 40 days....I was also running the NeoVar and Osteo-C with it as well, but still the results were nothing short of fantastic!) Now granted I liked that stack, but I believe the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 Stack would be phenomenal, quite potent, better than with the NeoVar and Osteo-C stacked with IGF-2, and pricey as all get out as well....you pay for quality though!

So yeah, does anyone know of any deals coming up, or any insider info on a particular special on the IGF-2?

Dunno- I will see what I can do :)

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Too late I busted my cherry. I ordered 3 drives, 1 rpm and 1 IGF-2. It is a lot of money but hopefully stacked I will see some stellar results!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ronnie, you definitely will. Get some good details up and I'd be happy to help you figure an optimum dosing schedule to get results and stretch those bottles out.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will do. The one bottle of IGF-2 looks like it will only last 26 days at the doseage chart. Hopefully I see some good stuff from it to get another bottle because I hear it takes 2-3 bottles to achieve max results!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is a great supplement. For me though, it is best dosed at 10-11 caps a day, which makes it go REALLY fast.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Werd! Lets see a sale on this! I been meaning to try this for a while now. Have been impressed thus far with every other product i have tried from AN!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I too would love to see an IGF-2 sale, i tried the sample at 12 caps a day as per the dosing chart and was really liking it, i'd wanna do a good 8 weeks run of it.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
second the notion, would love to incorporate it into my upcoming pct. at the recommended dosage I am deadsmack in the middle of 9-12caps a day, so I'd need two rather expensive bottles for a decent length pct.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I agree, i was gonna add it to my stack but it put me out of budget

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0