Women DRIVERS?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Women DRIVERS?


    I'd like to start my wife on Drive. I know the FAQ says it's for men and women, but what would the dose be for women. I'm thinking 2x2 would do the trick, but just want to make sure first. Does anyone know of any women who have taken it yet?


  2. LT,

    We have quite a few women on it currently (including wives of owners, a female rep on another board, etc.)

    Without knowing her stats, I'd start her at 1 and 1... work to 2 and 1.... and possibly 2 and 2.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    LT,

    We have quite a few women on it currently (including wives of owners, a female rep on another board, etc.)

    Without knowing her stats, I'd start her at 1 and 1... work to 2 and 1.... and possibly 2 and 2.
    Thanks, She's trying to get back to her fighting weight after having our daughter 3 months ago. She's 138 now, and looking to get back to 105 or so. She's only 5'2". She's been on Leviathan for almost 4 weeks, and I want to change it up and add DCP to see where she gets with that. Diet is mostly in check, and training is all good. I'm glad to hear she won't be the first woman to try it out.

    Thanks again.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I'd like to start my wife on Drive. I know the FAQ says it's for men and women, but what would the dose be for women. I'm thinking 2x2 would do the trick, but just want to make sure first. Does anyone know of any women who have taken it yet?
    My wife takes 2 RPM and 1-2 Drive before her workouts, and 2 Drive when she gets up- and a bunch of the track girls (elite and UNCC) are taking 2 RPM and 2 Drive pre-workout, with more 2 more Drive later in the day...

    Great results all the way around- some of the track girls were my first testers for Drive
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    My wife takes 2 RPM and 1-2 Drive before her workouts, and 2 Drive when she gets up- and a bunch of the track girls (elite and UNCC) are taking 2 RPM and 2 Drive pre-workout, with more 2 more Drive later in the day...

    Great results all the way around- some of the track girls were my first testers for Drive
    PS- I will try to do a brief Stacking Drive and RPM and Drive for Women write-up this weekend when I have a sec.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       


  6. Cool..loking forward to it. Might get my wife on it to regain some of her muscle lost to prednisone.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    My wife takes 2 RPM and 1-2 Drive before her workouts, and 2 Drive when she gets up- and a bunch of the track girls (elite and UNCC) are taking 2 RPM and 2 Drive pre-workout, with more 2 more Drive later in the day...

    Great results all the way around- some of the track girls were my first testers for Drive
    That's great to hear, she lost some muscle while she was pregnant and is really looking to gain it back and lose the rest of the baby fat.

    Thanks.

  8. Did the women (track girls, wives, etc...)notice any change in libido?

  9. Methinks Bludevil is hoping it's a yes...........

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Methinks Bludevil is hoping it's a yes...........
    Here honey, these shiny blue pills will make you feel better. Trust me

  11. Just answer the fuggin question

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Methinks Bludevil is hoping it's a yes...........
    Methinks I am too!

  13. hahaha... hang in there guys, rms80 will check in again and cover this one I am sure.
    In theory, yes it should aid female libido quite well. You don't have to tell them that though

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    hahaha... hang in there guys, rms80 will check in again and cover this one I am sure.
    In theory, yes it should aid female libido quite well. You don't have to tell them that though
    You never tell them, no way. I did that with Powerfull with my wife and she was wondering why she was so horny all of a sudden...lol.
  15. Talking Keep it a secret!


    Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    You never tell them, no way. I did that with Powerfull with my wife and she was wondering why she was so horny all of a sudden...lol.
    I agree. Never tell them because then they can flip the ***** switch on at anytime and leave you out in the cold like a humping dog...ouch! You have to play dumb....well gee I don't know, and then of course reap the rewards...lmao...
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Did the women (track girls, wives, etc...)notice any change in libido?
    My wife and a lot of the other women I have given it to definitely have- Drive does a very good job of increasing libido in females...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    My wife and a lot of the other women I have given it to definitely have- Drive does a very good job of increasing libido in females...
    This is great news!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I'd like to start my wife on Drive. I know the FAQ says it's for men and women, but what would the dose be for women. I'm thinking 2x2 would do the trick, but just want to make sure first. Does anyone know of any women who have taken it yet?
    My girlfriend and several of her female friends are currently taking the RPM/Drive combo. There are 6 of them in the group. No one in the group is over 130 pounds. All do 1 drive in the AM and 1 drive and 1 rpm before they train.
    All have experienced great fat loss, better focus and hardening effects. The avg weight is down 6 1/2 pounds.
    All also have a libido boost! One of the girls is 38 and has reported less hot flashes and a better feeling of well being. It seems to do a great job balancing test/estrogen levels. Shes definitely not as crabby as shes always been.

    all in the group are doing weight training and cardio. Cardio has been cut from 1 hour daily to just 30 min post workout and results are getting better as we go along.
    ose:

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    My girlfriend and several of her female friends are currently taking the RPM/Drive combo. There are 6 of them in the group. No one in the group is over 130 pounds. All do 1 drive in the AM and 1 drive and 1 rpm before they train.
    All have experienced great fat loss, better focus and hardening effects. The avg weight is down 6 1/2 pounds.
    All also have a libido boost! One of the girls is 38 and has reported less hot flashes and a better feeling of well being. It seems to do a great job balancing test/estrogen levels. Shes definitely not as crabby as shes always been.

    all in the group are doing weight training and cardio. Cardio has been cut from 1 hour daily to just 30 min post workout and results are getting better as we go along.
    ose:
    Great info, thanks man. I'm gonna start her on both in the next week or 2 so I'll post her feedback when she starts.

  20. Love it!!!!!!!! hahahaha

  21. I thought RPM was a no-no for the females due to the anti-estrogenic actives in it.

  22. No.... it actually works quite well. The anti-E type effects come from the high extract grape seed (OPC's) working in collaboration w/ the rest of the formula. It gets fairly in-depth.... I hope to have something for presentation to explain it better soon. Think good estrogen vs. bad estrogen and rate limiting enzymes

  23. Very nice, I might put my wife on it once she's done nursing.

  24. Good to know. I thought this was a male only supp. My manager at my gym wanted to know.

    -e

  25. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I thought RPM was a no-no for the females due to the anti-estrogenic actives in it.
    Basically it balances it out and keeps it in check. Keeps everything optimal. Mood is almost always enhanced when estrogen becomes stable.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. School Courses Specifically for Women!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:00 PM
  2. Womens supplements
    By LCSULLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 12:04 AM
  3. why do women do this?
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 11:19 PM
  4. Look at this women, tell me what you think?
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:13 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in