Women DRIVERS?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to start my wife on Drive. I know the FAQ says it's for men and women, but what would the dose be for women. I'm thinking 2x2 would do the trick, but just want to make sure first. Does anyone know of any women who have taken it yet?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
LT,

We have quite a few women on it currently (including wives of owners, a female rep on another board, etc.)

Without knowing her stats, I'd start her at 1 and 1... work to 2 and 1.... and possibly 2 and 2.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
LT,

We have quite a few women on it currently (including wives of owners, a female rep on another board, etc.)

Without knowing her stats, I'd start her at 1 and 1... work to 2 and 1.... and possibly 2 and 2.
Thanks, She's trying to get back to her fighting weight after having our daughter 3 months ago. She's 138 now, and looking to get back to 105 or so. She's only 5'2". She's been on Leviathan for almost 4 weeks, and I want to change it up and add DCP to see where she gets with that. Diet is mostly in check, and training is all good. I'm glad to hear she won't be the first woman to try it out.

Thanks again.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to start my wife on Drive. I know the FAQ says it's for men and women, but what would the dose be for women. I'm thinking 2x2 would do the trick, but just want to make sure first. Does anyone know of any women who have taken it yet?
My wife takes 2 RPM and 1-2 Drive before her workouts, and 2 Drive when she gets up- and a bunch of the track girls (elite and UNCC) are taking 2 RPM and 2 Drive pre-workout, with more 2 more Drive later in the day...

Great results all the way around- some of the track girls were my first testers for Drive :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife takes 2 RPM and 1-2 Drive before her workouts, and 2 Drive when she gets up- and a bunch of the track girls (elite and UNCC) are taking 2 RPM and 2 Drive pre-workout, with more 2 more Drive later in the day...

Great results all the way around- some of the track girls were my first testers for Drive :)
PS- I will try to do a brief Stacking Drive and RPM and Drive for Women write-up this weekend when I have a sec.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cool..loking forward to it. Might get my wife on it to regain some of her muscle lost to prednisone.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established

That's great to hear, she lost some muscle while she was pregnant and is really looking to gain it back and lose the rest of the baby fat.

Thanks.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Did the women (track girls, wives, etc...)notice any change in libido?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Methinks Bludevil is hoping it's a yes........... ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just answer the fuggin question :stick:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hahaha... hang in there guys, rms80 will check in again and cover this one I am sure.
In theory, yes it should aid female libido quite well. You don't have to tell them that though ;)

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
hahaha... hang in there guys, rms80 will check in again and cover this one I am sure.
In theory, yes it should aid female libido quite well. You don't have to tell them that though ;)
You never tell them, no way. I did that with Powerfull with my wife and she was wondering why she was so horny all of a sudden...lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Keep it a secret!

You never tell them, no way. I did that with Powerfull with my wife and she was wondering why she was so horny all of a sudden...lol.
I agree. Never tell them because then they can flip the ***** switch on at anytime and leave you out in the cold like a humping dog...ouch! You have to play dumb....well gee I don't know, and then of course reap the rewards...lmao...:D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did the women (track girls, wives, etc...)notice any change in libido?
My wife and a lot of the other women I have given it to definitely have- Drive does a very good job of increasing libido in females...

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
My girlfriend and several of her female friends are currently taking the RPM/Drive combo. There are 6 of them in the group. No one in the group is over 130 pounds. All do 1 drive in the AM and 1 drive and 1 rpm before they train.
All have experienced great fat loss, better focus and hardening effects. The avg weight is down 6 1/2 pounds.
All also have a libido boost! One of the girls is 38 and has reported less hot flashes and a better feeling of well being. It seems to do a great job balancing test/estrogen levels. Shes definitely not as crabby as shes always been.

all in the group are doing weight training and cardio. Cardio has been cut from 1 hour daily to just 30 min post workout and results are getting better as we go along.
:pose:

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend and several of her female friends are currently taking the RPM/Drive combo. There are 6 of them in the group. No one in the group is over 130 pounds. All do 1 drive in the AM and 1 drive and 1 rpm before they train.
All have experienced great fat loss, better focus and hardening effects. The avg weight is down 6 1/2 pounds.
All also have a libido boost! One of the girls is 38 and has reported less hot flashes and a better feeling of well being. It seems to do a great job balancing test/estrogen levels. Shes definitely not as crabby as shes always been.

all in the group are doing weight training and cardio. Cardio has been cut from 1 hour daily to just 30 min post workout and results are getting better as we go along.
:pose:
Great info, thanks man. I'm gonna start her on both in the next week or 2 so I'll post her feedback when she starts.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought RPM was a no-no for the females due to the anti-estrogenic actives in it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No.... it actually works quite well. The anti-E type effects come from the high extract grape seed (OPC's) working in collaboration w/ the rest of the formula. It gets fairly in-depth.... I hope to have something for presentation to explain it better soon. Think good estrogen vs. bad estrogen and rate limiting enzymes ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice, I might put my wife on it once she's done nursing.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I thought this was a male only supp. My manager at my gym wanted to know.

-e

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
I thought RPM was a no-no for the females due to the anti-estrogenic actives in it.
Basically it balances it out and keeps it in check. Keeps everything optimal. Mood is almost always enhanced when estrogen becomes stable.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife has tried it 2-3 times pre-spinning class, and loved it. One cap had her going. :D

dWood

Awards
my wife is a competive athlete(she competes in scottish highland games),and is just starting the drive(+RPM)
Background-45yr old,mother of 5,grandmother of 1,former national champ in drug free- powerlifting,NYS strongest woman 3X,#2 ranked scottish games athlete in world-regardless of age(2007),womans master world champ in highland games 3X
Goals-to drop a bit of B/F,increase strength,workload,and explosiveness
as per rms80"s recomendation she will do 5 caps drive(split 2 am 3 pre workout) for 10 days then cut back to 4 caps(2/2)..RPM we will play with dosages to find the best bang for buck but think it will be 2 caps pre-workout...took 1RM's last week and will try and keep everyone in the loop-she doesn't post but I will update for her

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my wife is a competive athlete(she competes in scottish highland games),and is just starting the drive(+RPM)
Background-45yr old,mother of 5,grandmother of 1,former national champ in drug free- powerlifting,NYS strongest woman 3X,#2 ranked scottish games athlete in world-regardless of age(2007),womans master world champ in highland games 3X
Goals-to drop a bit of B/F,increase strength,workload,and explosiveness
as per rms80"s recomendation she will do 5 caps drive(split 2 am 3 pre workout) for 10 days then cut back to 4 caps(2/2)..RPM we will play with dosages to find the best bang for buck but think it will be 2 caps pre-workout...took 1RM's last week and will try and keep everyone in the loop-she doesn't post but I will update for her

keep us posted...

dWood

Awards
Women DRIVERS--Day one & 2

Day 1-2 Drive am-felt slight elevated wamth and clean clear energy...2 Drive in early Pm(didn't have RPM till day 2) again clean-energy..today was just some sled pulls..45lbs for 6 trips forward and 4 backward(each 100 feet) felt fresh and nice little pump-sweating abit more than normal(don't know if this was due to sweatshirt or drive)

Day 2-woke up didn't sleep well-stressed from kids and work but took 2 drive felt ready to tackle the world or at least go to work....2pm took 2 Drive/2 RPM-3Pm workout-toady was 3 sets vertical pulls(each set taken for 6-12-25 reps) fisrt part of set is with 6rm and felt like I could have done a few more..then vertical push(same sets and rep range)..then some med ball twists and then just smith squats to flush the legs a bit-felt real tight after the workout and yes was sweating thru the shirt(I don't mind but the high school kids at the gym were like that mom works hard)

so far real good...Day 3 is off(maybe sled pulls) so will do Drive at 2/2(4 total)...day 4 will be a real heavy Bench and trying to get back over 245lb press so will do drive 2/2(4 total) but will do RPM at 3 caps pre-workout..will update EOD after weights..Terri James:clean:

dWood

Awards
am going to stop posting in this thread and will keep alog in the review section-figure it could be help to females looking to try this stack:thumbsup: