Opening pill(s) of RPM and dissolving in water...in a pinch

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know somebody mentioned this before but I could not find that thread. Also, I hope the boys at AN don't get mad at me for using their product in a way it wasn't designed to be, but I just wanted to reiterate that if you want RPM to hit hard, dump 1 or 2 contents into water and drink it down. Just try it...you'll know. Don't blame me if your heart explodes though ;) I did it the other day b/c I wasn't by my stash an hour before I lifted so 15 minutes before I went to lift I dissolved 2 in water and slurped it down.

PROS:
Hits you hard!
If you can't take it regularly 1 hour before you can still get a good workout on RPM.
Makes my lips tingle :)
Good energy

Cons:
Tastes horrible - no seriously, BCAAs taste like pure honey compared to this ;)
May not be safe?
Doesn't seem to last as long - but still easily lasts the 45 minutes I needed it at the gym

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I tried snorting RPM. It's not as effective, I imagine the naringin needs to be ingested to potentate the caffeine and chocamine.

After you snort a bunch of random RC HCL's and feel the intense damage they must be doing, it's amazing how mother nature still manages to not only burn you, but also itch and fizz at the same time.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I tried snorting RPM. It's not as effective, I imagine the naringin needs to be ingested to potentate the caffeine and chocamine.

After you snort a bunch of random RC HCL's and feel the intense damage they must be doing, it's amazing how mother nature still manages to not only burn you, but also itch and fizz at the same time.
:hammer: I hope you aren't serious.:fool2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know somebody mentioned this before but I could not find that thread. Also, I hope the boys at AN don't get mad at me for using their product in a way it wasn't designed to be, but I just wanted to reiterate that if you want RPM to hit hard, dump 1 or 2 contents into water and drink it down. Just try it...you'll know. Don't blame me if your heart explodes though ;) I did it the other day b/c I wasn't by my stash an hour before I lifted so 15 minutes before I went to lift I dissolved 2 in water and slurped it down.

PROS:
Hits you hard!
If you can't take it regularly 1 hour before you can still get a good workout on RPM.
Makes my lips tingle :)
Good energy

Cons:
Tastes horrible - no seriously, BCAAs taste like pure honey compared to this ;)
May not be safe?
Doesn't seem to last as long - but still easily lasts the 45 minutes I needed it at the gym
If you are going to do this- think more along the lines of lemon crystal light to kill the taste- it is one of the nastier things I have ever tasted, but very effective and hits you immeidately!!!

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to do this- think more along the lines of lemon crystal light to kill the taste- it is one of the nastier things I have ever tasted, but very effective and hits you immeidately!!!
Yup, I busted two caps into my water today along with three Drive (capped). I started to feel it withing 10-15 min and lately the Stim effects of RPM haven't been all that strong. Now I am ready to go lift...squats today!

:squat:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lmao!

Now thats just funny :D....I can see it now, the next slogan for RPM reads....RPM: Snort it once you'll never snort cocaine again....yeah that would be great publicity! You'd be pissing off all the Colombian Drug Dealers man because RPM would make cocaine obsolete...J/K seriously. Had to have some fun with that one. Personally I would think if you snorted that stuff "you are not going to have a goood time." (Ski instructor, Season 6 from South Park).

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You'll never snort cocaine again, because you burned away all the mucus membranes in your head... :blink: