Drive Dream

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I had a crazy dream last night, I was investigating this abandoned building and I had all this lubricated drive samples in condom wrappers, next thing I am driving out in the bush in some kind of rally car... So man murder victims in that abandon building.
Lubricated Drive...

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I was some kind of investigater, I think my 2 partners were munch and Ice T (whatever his name is) from Law and order SVU, only Ice T was just a wrapper and much was his char from ghost busters.

The old building had been mostly demolished, pits everywhere, fire fighters with cranes doing rescue operations, I was pulling out these strips of condoms and opening them and drive and rpm was coming out of them... I had a blue strip and a red strip...

Then we were driving away, and next thing we were in some kind of bush rally, hard left hard right! What the ****?

In any case, this is surly a sign I need to buy Drive and RPM (again).

I think this dream is inspired by the things on my mind these days, Bio shock and Burnout Revenge (video games) and my constant stalking of nutraplanet waiting for a few items to stock so I can submit my cart... I did a guy in ghost busters tshirt too...

It's weird I don't dream much, and I ate a bunch of oat crackers before bed, which I figured would ruin my GH release for the night so I was feeling rather guilty, I took my powerful and Calcium magnesium zinc tablets anyway though... Seems effective.

Ranting... 3 cups of yerba mate + rpm + white flood = tweaked.

I also have a crazy niacin flush that makes it hard to stay sitting down.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Goddamn, I gots to gets me some of those funny cat pics. This one made me, out loud.

Well nelix, actually I don't know what to say to this. Funny cat though :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't bioshock one of the freakiest games ever?