Bought the AP Mega-Stack (NeoV, IGF-2, Drive, RPM, Osteo) - Need Timing/Dosage Advice

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

Thumbs up Bought the AN Mega-Stack (NeoV, IGF-2, Drive, RPM, Osteo) - Need Timing/Dosage Advice

I ran about 2.5 weeks of IGF-2, NeoVar, and Osteo-C and saw great results so I ordered another bottle of each along with bottles of RPM and Drive. I'm planning to finish up my first month of just the original stack and then run another 4 weeks of all the supplements combined. Now, I need some advice for dosage and timing once I add RPM and Drive into the mix.

My stats:

• 170 lbs at ~7% BF
    • I generally lift in the evenings (an unfortunate result of my work schedule)
    • I have used some stims in the past but nothing too hardcore, just a year or two of fairly reguar use of Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder which had about 100mg of Caffine in it if I recall.
    • Despite the lack of serious stim use, I've been running Reset AD since I started the NeoVar, IGF-2, Osteo stack 2.5 weeks ago. I wanted to get my receptors in peak condition for RPM.
    • I would love to get a moderate energy boost and increased focus in the gym as I am often tired after a long work day. That said, I don't want anything too crazy. I would never dream of using a hardcore fatloss-type stim product (i.e. ephedra) and don't like that flushed, heart-pounding feeling. I just want something that dials me in and keeps me motivated and strong. It sounds like RPM could be perfect but please keep this objective in mind while recommending dosage.

I'd like to get some official advice on dosages for all 5 supplements on both training days and off days.

Thanks in advance for your help and for making these excellent products that, at least so far, seem to be delivering on their claims.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dosages depend on your weight. for drive, 1 dosage in the morning, 1 dosage 1 hour pre-workout same for RPM. maybe 1 1/2 hours for RPM actually. not too sure bout the others. I would assume neovar is taken pre-workout, with complex carbs.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

Thanks for the response. As mentioned in the original post, my weight is around 170 lbs.

It's my understanding that NeoVar is actually meant to be taken immediately post-workout followed shortly by a PWO meal/shake that is high in carbs (with a large portion being complex carbs).

I'm still hoping for a more detailed official reply from Applied Nutriceuticals when they have a chance to read this thread. This has the makings of the most potent stack I'll ever have experienced and I want to make sure I implement it optimally.
    •   

4. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

More than happy to help, and yes.... that is going to be one POTENT stack my man.

Can you give me a rough schedule of the typical day, noting waking time, meals, workout, and bedtime?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    More than happy to help, and yes.... that is going to be one POTENT stack my man.

Can you give me a rough schedule of the typical day, noting waking time, meals, workout, and bedtime?
    Hi Lanbane,

Thanks for the response. I'm happy to outline my schedule but keep in mind that due to the nature of my work it's very sporadic and varies drastically from day to day.

1. 10:00am - Wake up, roll out of bed, and start working (I have my own consulting practice so my hours are weird and I'm usually either working from home or traveling)

2. 10:30am - Around the time I usually take my IGF-2

3. 11:00am - 11:30am - Eat Breakfast and try to take NeoVar a few minutes before I start eating (could use recommendations on exactly the right amount of time between popping my NeoVar and when I take my first bite of food). I also take my Osteo-C during my meal.

4. 12:30pm - 1:00pm - I try to squeeze in a Snack or Protein shake, I'm often on the road at this time.

5. 1:30pm - 2:00pm - Lunch

6. 4:00pm - 6:30pm- Somewhere in here I usually have another meal (or, in rare cases just a big protein shake)

7. 8:00pm - I take my second IGF-2 dose

8. 8:30pm - I head to the gym and usually train until around 9:30pm to 10:30pm, depending on that day's workout.

9. 10:45pm - I get back from the gym, take my 2nd dose of NeoVar

10. 11:30pm -I have a huge dinner, or sometimes a quick protein shake and then a huge dinner about an hour later.

11. I go to sleep anywhere from 1:00am to 4:00am. Unfortunately, I have quite a few of international clients so I've become somewhat nocturnal.

So that's my schedule in a nutshell. I took 2 RPM and 2 Drive last night before my workout (around 9:30pm) and I definitely felt a huge energy kick. It was almost too strong and bordered on the stim-like heart-pounding that I try to avoid. That said, I was wholly expecting such an experience given that I didn't ease into it with a 1/1 dose for the first few days.

The intensity of the energy did make me wonder about the true safety of the product. Obviously feedback has been great but can you guys tell a bit more about the steps you went through to ensure that the products are safe. I've always tended towards a "safety-first" approach, which is probably why I have never run any PHs or gear. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly pumped about these products... I was just somewhat taken aback by the impact I felt from my very first dose that I could use some reassurance.

Finally, I'm also taking the following supplements. Please let me know if you see any potential clashes that result in safety or efficacy concerns (I doubt it but I figured I'd ask just to be sure):

- Beverly International Muscle Provider
    - Beverly International Mass Maker
    - Primaforce Carb Slam
    - Primaforce ZMA (before bed)
    - A generic multi-V
    - Flax Oil
    - Palo Alto Labs Reset AD

That's all. Thanks again for your assistance, Lanbane. I look forward to your response.
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

Ok, I'll respond a little at a time as I review your post in detail.

First off, no interactions, all of the supplements in your list will work fine with the AN line.

Muscle provider and Ultimate Muscle Protein are staples in my cabinet
  7. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

Safety is one of the top concerns for Applied Nutriceuticals. This ties in directly with our dedication to producing only 100% legal products that can be used by virtually all athletes, as the products contain nothing against major sanctioning body rules.

All of our products are heavily researched (individual ingredients as well as potential effects when combining them). This is shown most easily through our technical writeups for each product available at www.appnut.com

All products also undergo multiple rounds of beta testing (example.... Drive had 3 major formula variations to refine it). First among reps, employees, friends and various athletes known to the company. The testing is then expanded and offered to certain people to review effects. Only after multiple formulations, more research, and testing do we put ANYTHING on the market.

All this being said, You have a few options on the intensity issue: Simple decrease RPM dose, drop Reset AD while using RPM, or break your RPM dose up more.

Personally, I'd suggest simply dropping your RPM dose by 1 cap, and increasing your Drive dose to 3 caps (Pre-Workout)
  8. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

1. 10:00am - Wake up, roll out of bed, and start working (I have my own consulting practice so my hours are weird and I'm usually either working from home or traveling)
    I'd suggest trying to get the IGF-2 in ASAP upon waking with a big glass of water. 3 caps of Drive as well
    2. 10:30am - Around the time I usually take my IGF-2

3. 11:00am - 11:30am - Eat Breakfast and try to take NeoVar a few minutes before I start eating (could use recommendations on exactly the right amount of time between popping my NeoVar and when I take my first bite of food). I also take my Osteo-C during my meal. Take Neovar anywhere from 5-35 min. before meal. Preferably around 15 or so, but you'll have to monitor the effects it has on your blood sugar. Basically, if you feel dizzy or weak or anything after taking it, take it closer to the meal. Start with 2 caps and work your way up to 4 on the Neovar at this time.

4. 12:30pm - 1:00pm - I try to squeeze in a Snack or Protein shake, I'm often on the road at this time.

5. 1:30pm - 2:00pm - Lunch

6. 4:00pm - 6:30pm- Somewhere in here I usually have another meal (or, in rare cases just a big protein shake)

7. 8:00pm - I take my second IGF-2 dose. Add in 3 caps Drive here, as well a 1 RPM

8. 8:30pm - I head to the gym and usually train until around 9:30pm to 10:30pm, depending on that day's workout.

9. 10:45pm - I get back from the gym, take my 2nd dose of NeoVar Again, between 2-4 caps of Neovar.... maybe move the next meal up a little to get it in sooner following the workout

10. 11:30pm -I have a huge dinner, or sometimes a quick protein shake and then a huge dinner about an hour later.

11. I go to sleep anywhere from 1:00am to 4:00am. Unfortunately, I have quite a few of international clients so I've become somewhat nocturnal. 3rd dose of IGF-2 pre-bed on as close to an empty stomach as possible.

Basically:
    6 caps of Drive a day, every day, o empty stomach.
    4-8 caps of Neovar a day, every day, pre-meal.
    6-9 caps of IGF-2 a day, every day, empty stomach.
    4-10 caps of Osteo-C a day, every day, anytime.
    RPM: Use at minimum 1-2 caps preworkout on workout days. I'd suggest you also do a 2nd dose of 1-2 caps earlier in the day.
    Non-workout day, 1-2 caps as needed for energy. Use of this on non-workout days will lead to long term benefits, but if cost is an issue, leave RPM out on non-workout days.

I'm sure I missed something or made something confusing, so by all means, ask away! Hope this helps some.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

Thanks for the reply Lanbane.

A few more quick questions.

1. What time should I take the RPM on non workout days? Cost is not a concern, I just want to optimally use RPM for all its benefits both short-term and long-term. My only concern is safety as it's obviously a very potent stim.

2. Our of curiosity, why is it so important to take the IGF-2 immediately upon waking up?

3. I've been taking 3 caps of NeoVar w/my first carb containing meal and then 4 caps post-workout. I figured 7 would be the sweet spot since it's between the 6 caps recommended for 150 lbs. and the 8 caps recommended for 200 lbs (and I'm around 170-175lbs). Do you think I should move up from 7 caps to 8 caps for any particular reason? Would my consistent use of creatine ethyl esther for the past 2-3 years maybe have increased my body's natural "resistance"?

4. If I take Drive & IGF-2 on an empty stomach as suggested, how long should I wait to eat after taking them?

5. You forgot to reply to my question about the safety of RPM.

The intensity of the energy did make me wonder about the true safety of the product. Obviously feedback has been great but can you guys tell a bit more about the steps you went through to ensure that the products are safe. I've always tended towards a "safety-first" approach, which is probably why I have never run any PHs or gear. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly pumped about these products... I was just somewhat taken aback by the impact I felt from my very first dose that I could use some reassurance.
    Thanks for all your help. So far, I'm very impressed with AN products and customer service.
  10. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Thanks for the reply Lanbane.

A few more quick questions.

1. What time should I take the RPM on non workout days? Cost is not a concern, I just want the to optimally use RPM for all its benefits both short-term and long-term. My only concern is safety as it's obviously a very potent stim. Unless you need it for energy later in the day, I'd take it fairly early on. In your schedule, maybe halfway between breakfast and lunch

2. Our of curiosity, why is it so important to take the IGF-2 immediately upon waking up? Ensuring it has adequate time on a completely empty stomach for absorption. Also, capitalizing on your body's natural GH release.

3. I've been taking 3 caps of NeoVar w/my first carb containing meal and then 4 caps post-workout. I figured 7 would be the sweet spot since it's between the 6 caps recommended for 150 lbs. and the 8 caps recommended for 200 lbs (and I'm around 170-175lbs). Do you think I should move up from 7 caps to 8 caps for any particular reason? Would my consistent use of creatine ethyl esther for the past 2-3 years maybe have increased my body's natural "resistance"? 7 caps should be just fine. This is another product you can experiment with on dosing to get best results out of the insulin-like effects. So in the future you may wish to increase. Too high of dosing can cause GI distress however.

4. If I take Drive & IGF-2 on an empty stomach as suggested, how long should I wait to eat after taking them? At minimum in a crunch, 20 min will do.... I'd shoot for 30 or 40 if at all possible

5. You forgot to reply to my question about the safety of RPM.

I touched on it a bit in the post previous to my above answers. All of the individual ingredients of RPM have been tested time and time again in other products. Nothing glitzy there.... just ratioed properly for some awesome effects. Believe it or not, a 2 cap dose has less caffeine/stims than most stim products on the market. The effects are felt so much more due to the inclusion of naringin, and partially due to the rapid rise in serum test levels, hence the aggressive feel.

Thanks for all your help. So far, I'm very impressed with AN products and customer service.
    Please if you haven't yet, check those technical writeups out. I am a freak about safety, and the info provided does a lot to let you know where the products stand. There's nothing in our line I won't use or recommened to a close friend or family member. P.S.~ All of our ingredients are what we say they are. No fancy names that can't be researched.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

Thanks for another thorough reply, Lanbane. You've answered all my questions and I'm very excited to see what this stack does for me. Kudos to you and the team for releasing some seriously badass products!

Now if only someone would release a protein of the quality of Beverly or GF-Pro that wasn't filled with artificial flavorings/colorings. Syntrax Nectar had some decent flavors which were all natural but their quality/business practices are questionable.

I never understood why so many companies seem to think that people who dedicate a significant portion of their lives to being strong/fit/healthy don't care about chugging down nasty artifical flavors and a bunch of red 40 every day.

I think there's a large audience out there who'd pounce in a new ultra high-quality protein supplement. Given your current statusin the market, I think you guys are in the perfect position to pull it off. Your known for thinking outside the box to create truly effective products and no one has though "outside the box" for a protein supp in a long time. If I were you, I'd look into bringing a new protein supplement to market in two varieties, an artificially colored/flavored version that was priced lower for cost-driven purchasers (I believe artificial flavorings are cheaper than natural alternatives) and then an all-natural version that was priced higher but included truely superb naturual flavor/color options and the highest-quality ingredients, etc.

You could even do the beverly route and develop 3 or 4 seperate protein options including; a meal replacement version (w/a high quality carb source mixed in), a fast-absorbing post-workout version, and a good "pre-bed" protein.

I'd happily pay even more than what I'm currently shelling out for various Beverly Proteins if someone brought those products to market.

I've mentioned this concept a few other times to reps of companies whom I respect but so far no love. I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Do you agree that there's a market for something like this?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

Safety is one of the top concerns for Applied Nutriceuticals. This ties in directly with our dedication to producing only 100% legal products that can be used by virtually all athletes, as the products contain nothing against major sanctioning body rules.

All of our products are heavily researched (individual ingredients as well as potential effects when combining them). This is shown most easily through our technical writeups for each product available at www.appnut.com

All products also undergo multiple rounds of beta testing (example.... Drive had 3 major formula variations to refine it). First among reps, employees, friends and various athletes known to the company. The testing is then expanded and offered to certain people to review effects. Only after multiple formulations, more research, and testing do we put ANYTHING on the market.

All this being said, You have a few options on the intensity issue: Simple decrease RPM dose, drop Reset AD while using RPM, or break your RPM dose up more.

Personally, I'd suggest simply dropping your RPM dose by 1 cap, and increasing your Drive dose to 3 caps (Pre-Workout)
    Sorry, Lanbane. I completely missed this post when I wrote that you forgot to answer my question about product safety. I see that you did so here, please accept my apologies.

Also, I have one last question - you suggested increasing my Drive dose to 6 caps/day. The bottle recommends just 4 caps/day for someone 200 lbs and I'm just 170lbs. Do I have to worry about any danger or side effects if I start taking the dose intended for a 250+ lb person (6 caps/day)?

Thanks again. I really appreciate your time.

BTW, Here's the schedule I wrote up for myself based on your recommendations:

Workout Days

• Immediately after waking, 45 min pre breakfast): 2 IGF / 3 Drive
    • 15 min. pre breakfast: 4 NeoVar
    • With breakfast: 4 Osteo-C, Multi-V, Flax Seed Oil
    • 1 Hour after breakfast: 1 RPM
    • Between breakfast & lunch: Protein Shake
    • With Lunch: Multi-V, Flax Seed Oil
    • After lunch (2 hours pre-workout): Protein Shake or Meal
    • 45 Minutes Pre-Workout: 3 IGF / 3 Drive / 2 RPM
    • Immediately Post-Workout: 4 NeoVar
    • 15 Min Post-Workout: Protein Shake
    • With Dinner: 3 Osteo-C, Multi-V, Flax Seed Oil
    • 2 hours after Dinner: Protein Shake or Meal
    • 45 Min. Before Bed: 3 IGF / 3 ZMA

Off Days
    • Immediately after waking, 45 min pre breakfast): 2 IGF / 3 Drive
    • 15 min. pre breakfast: 4 NeoVar
    • With breakfast: 4 Osteo-C, Multi-V, Flax Seed Oil
    • 1 Hour after breakfast: 1 RPM
    • Between breakfast & lunch: Protein Shake
    • 15 mins before Lunch: 4 NeoVar
    • With Lunch: Multi-V, Flax Seed Oil
    • 2-3 Hours after Lunch: 1 RPM
    • Between Lunch & Dinner: Protein Shake or Meal
    • 45 Minutes Before Dinner: 3 IGF / 3 Drive
    • With Dinner: 3 Osteo-C, Multi-V, Flax Seed Oil
    • 2 hours after Dinner: Protein Shake or Meal
    • 45 Min. Before Bed: 3 IGF / 3 ZMA

I would also try to fit some smaller meals/snacks in there as well (in case it isn't obvious - I'm going for a hardcore lean-bulk)

Feel free to suggest any changes to this plan if I missed something.
  13. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

Thanks for another thorough reply, Lanbane. You've answered all my questions and I'm very excited to see what this stack does for me. Kudos to you and the team for releasing some seriously badass products!

Now if only someone would release a protein of the quality of Beverly or GF-Pro that wasn't filled with artificial flavorings/colorings. Syntrax Nectar had some decent flavors which were all natural but their quality/business practices are questionable.

I never understood why so many companies seem to think that people who dedicate a significant portion of their lives to being strong/fit/healthy don't care about chugging down nasty artifical flavors and a bunch of red 40 every day.

I think there's a large audience out there who'd pounce in a new ultra high-quality protein supplement. Given your current statusin the market, I think you guys are in the perfect position to pull it off. Your known for thinking outside the box to create truly effective products and no one has though "outside the box" for a protein supp in a long time. If I were you, I'd look into bringing a new protein supplement to market in two varieties, an artificially colored/flavored version that was priced lower for cost-driven purchasers (I believe artificial flavorings are cheaper than natural alternatives) and then an all-natural version that was priced higher but included truely superb naturual flavor/color options and the highest-quality ingredients, etc.

You could even do the beverly route and develop 3 or 4 seperate protein options including; a meal replacement version (w/a high quality carb source mixed in), a fast-absorbing post-workout version, and a good "pre-bed" protein.

I'd happily pay even more than what I'm currently shelling out for various Beverly Proteins if someone brought those products to market.

I've mentioned this concept a few other times to reps of companies whom I respect but so far no love. I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Do you agree that there's a market for something like this?
    Fully agree that there is. It's something we've considered, but I honestly don't see it in the very near future.

AN has managed thus far to do virtually everything in-house. Many companies rely on outsourced manufacturing facilities, packaging facilities, etc. All they do essentially is phone in what they want, and someone else makes it w/ their label on it for them. Once you experience this level of control over what you're selling, it's difficult to transition to trusting others w/ your product. (Example: all the scandals, contamination, etc, in this industry as well as the food industry). Currently, the focus at AN is top-notch products, mainly of the natural/herbal variety. While the market for true high quality proteins exists, it is sadly small in comparison to the big picture, and it would be a difficult one to tap as a fairly new company (Cost, production, etc.)
    Your input is very appreciated however. We're always looking for input from the consumer.
  14. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

6 caps/day of Drive will be fine for you. We're finding the majority of amazing reviews coming from this dosage, regardless of bodyweight.
    I am currently 169 lbs, and use 6/day, no side effects.

Note: Being that it contains a decent dose of Forslean, GI distress may occur if it is dosed to high. If this occurs at all, simply lower dosage. Regardless, your gut will adjust to it, and you'll be able to dose as high as 6/day sooner or later.

I've done 9/day of one of the beta versions with no stomach problems at all.
  15. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

If possible Azaloth, we'll see if rms80 has any suggestions to your revised dosing schedule. Looks to me like you're about to undergo that hardcore lean bulk you seek!!!!!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

If possible Azaloth, we'll see if rms80 has any suggestions to your revised dosing schedule. Looks to me like you're about to undergo that hardcore lean bulk you seek!!!!!
    Great. Thanks for all your time in this thead. If rms80 is available to offer his insight as well, I'd be most grateful.
  17. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

Azaloth, have you begun dosing as planned above? When you do, I'd like to hear how it works for you.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.3%

I'm about to start dosing like this on Monday. I will try to remember to post back in this thread periodically. If I don't post for a while, please "bump" the thread so it will send me a reminder (I'm subscribed). I get insanely busy at work and might not remember without a "bump" or two.

Really looking forward to seeing the results.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great. Thanks for all your time in this thead. If rms80 is available to offer his insight as well, I'd be most grateful.
    Sorry for the late reply- been pretty busy making all this stuff!!! That is one heck of a cycle- your doses look spot-on, and you should get some phenomenal results!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

Similar Forum Threads

1. Packers6211 APS MEGA STACK LOG
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:46 PM
  2. IGF-2, Drive, RPM Stack And Log
    By NoExcuse in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 09:07 PM
  3. Replies: 91