Red RPM caps vs Metallic Red caps

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of RPM in my supplement cabinet. Two of the 3 bottles contain red pills that are more metallic in color, and one bottle has red capsules that look more matte.

Anything weird going on? All bottles are from the same lot #.

Dhuge

BTW, I have major problems.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No problems with it;

They all contain the same batch of mixed ingredients, but in order to keep up w/ the production demands, there was a time frame that we had to use the plain red caps while waiting on additional metallic reds to be delivered.

Hope this helps.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
No problems with it;

They all contain the same batch of mixed ingredients, but in order to keep up w/ the production demands, there was a time frame that we had to use the plain red caps while waiting on additional metallic reds to be delivered.

Hope this helps.
Thanks dude. Appreciate the quick reply.

Anyway, I hope you like the way my supplement cabinet looks...eh???

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It is a beautiful sight! Mine has been depleted quite a bit since I posted it..... your problem is minor compared to the one I used to have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
It is a beautiful sight! Mine has been depleted quite a bit since I posted it..... your problem is minor compared to the one I used to have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha! Oh my God, I can't imagine what it must have looked like.

If I included protein powder supplements, creatine, and fish oil bottles...things would get scary.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of RPM in my supplement cabinet. Two of the 3 bottles contain red pills that are more metallic in color, and one bottle has red capsules that look more matte.

Anything weird going on? All bottles are from the same lot #.

Dhuge

BTW, I have major problems.

We ran a lot at the beginning of the summer of both red and red metallic- our capsule company was dicking us around on the minimum order- so we ran out of the red metallic temporarily- they are from the same lot, I promise :)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
We ran a lot at the beginning of the summer of both red and red metallic- our capsule company was dicking us around on the minimum order- so we ran out of the red metallic temporarily- they are from the same lot, I promise :)
As long as it's RPM, then I couldn't care less if the cap was pink or rainbow or something else. GOOD ****.