Drive/RPM Stack recommended dosing on off days

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hi There!

I'm on my 4th day of Drive/RPM. I've been searching around but cant find a definate answer on how best to dose RPM on off days. I'm currently taking 2x2 Drive each day, 2x1 RPM on off days and 1+3 RPM on w/o days. Now I've read conflicting reports on people stating it's best to take RPM each day, maybe on a lower dose, and people stating you only need to add RPM pre workout, skip on off days. (I workout MWF).

So dear AN, what's best!!

Thanks!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just stick with the 2 RPM's and 4 Drives on your off days. Just split the RPM morning and afternoon, or whenever you feel you need a pick me up!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have decided to run 3 drive pre workout, and 2 later in the day. So 5 daily. On off days i will run 2 am, and 2 later in the day.

For RPM. I'd say 3 pre workout with drive, and 2 on off days is what i am going to do when i add RPM into the mix.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies!

Got some more Q though :)

Besides the extra Stim effect, is there an added bonus on taking RPM everyday NEXT to Drive?

Just asking to find out the most economical way to get the most out of your products. For example if I can use 1 bottle of rpm for 2 bottles of drive and get 99% of the results I'd rather go that route. I don't have an unlimited budget unfortunately ;)

Thanks again!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies!

Got some more Q though :)

Besides the extra Stim effect, is there an added bonus on taking RPM everyday NEXT to Drive?

Just asking to find out the most economical way to get the most out of your products. For example if I can use 1 bottle of rpm for 2 bottles of drive and get 99% of the results I'd rather go that route. I don't have an unlimited budget unfortunately ;)

Thanks again!!
Yes there is definitely and added bonus- increased cAMP, cGMP, and subsequently heightened test levels- and they are very noticeable when Drive/RPM are stacked, even on non-lifting days- you will feel pumped all the time :)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I thought Drive was more or less a stime free version of RPM? would seem most economical to dose Drive higher on non-workout days and save the RPM for workout days when you need that boost

i dunno correct me if i'm wrong

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at the same thing actually. I was seriously considering the following and keep in mind I'm a stim newbie. I don't really even drink coffee or soda. However one of the AN reps can correct me if I'm speaking out of line.

4 Drive everyday (maybe 5 a day in the middle of the cycle) = around 27 days x 2 bottles = 54 days
1-2 RPM non workout and 3 RPM workout days = around 45 days for 1 bottle.

Just take estimates and you could probably figure a good way to get at least 7 weeks out of 2 bottles of Drive and 1 RPM. That's how I'm planning on running my current Drive + RPM log.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
bump on previous post

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was looking at the same thing actually. I was seriously considering the following and keep in mind I'm a stim newbie. I don't really even drink coffee or soda. However one of the AN reps can correct me if I'm speaking out of line.

4 Drive everyday (maybe 5 a day in the middle of the cycle) = around 27 days x 2 bottles = 54 days
1-2 RPM non workout and 3 RPM workout days = around 45 days for 1 bottle.

Just take estimates and you could probably figure a good way to get at least 7 weeks out of 2 bottles of Drive and 1 RPM. That's how I'm planning on running my current Drive + RPM log.
I would do it like this-
6 Drive and 4 RPM every day for the first 10 days (kind of a jumpstart to the cycle). 3 RPM and 3 Drive Pre-workout; 1 RPM and 3 Drive later in the day, keeps cAMP levels high...

Cut it back to 5 Drive and 3 RPM from days 10-60; 3 Drive and 3 RPM pre-workout

This is the most effective way to do it if you are really on a budget.

Option 1: The way I look at this is simple: Drive/RPM stacked together will give you steroid/prohormone-like results over an 8 week cycle, with no PCT required. It will give you 6-10 lbs. of lean mass, along with a substantial increase in strength and body comp, all of which you will keep. This 8 week cycle will cost roughly $150-170 if you buy 3 bottles of Drive and 2 of RPM from Nutra....

Option 2: A good prohormone cycle over this same period will run you roughly $150-200, and a cycle of AAS over this same period will run you $125 (cheap test) up to $350 (more refined anabolics, which are similar in effects to Drive). Prohormones are on their way to being banned altogether, possibly within the next few months- the FDA is starting to stop them at the point-of-entry, and have asked that retailers stop selling them. Throw in what happened over the last month or two with a bunch of arrests for AAS, and option 1 is starting to look better and better :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Whats your weight at?

Hi There!

I'm on my 4th day of Drive/RPM. I've been searching around but cant find a definate answer on how best to dose RPM on off days. I'm currently taking 2x2 Drive each day, 2x1 RPM on off days and 1+3 RPM on w/o days. Now I've read conflicting reports on people stating it's best to take RPM each day, maybe on a lower dose, and people stating you only need to add RPM pre workout, skip on off days. (I workout MWF).

So dear AN, what's best!!

Thanks!!!
I'm curious bud, how much are you weighing in at? I'm around 255-260 and I'm doing a 4 and 4 dosing protocol on off-days and 5 and 5 on training days. I take 2 and 2 upon waking, and then pre-workout I do 3 and 3. I've liked the results so far. The pumps really do stay all day! I figured I'd give you an example of what I do so it might help you decide what you want to do. It is definitely different for everyone, but it is also bodyweight dependent. Good luck finding your happy medium.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious bud, how much are you weighing in at? I'm around 255-260 and I'm doing a 4 and 4 dosing protocol on off-days and 5 and 5 on training days. I take 2 and 2 upon waking, and then pre-workout I do 3 and 3. I've liked the results so far. The pumps really do stay all day! I figured I'd give you an example of what I do so it might help you decide what you want to do. It is definitely different for everyone, but it is also bodyweight dependent. Good luck finding your happy medium.
That's some good advice :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I'm @ 207 atm. I've settled on 2x2 Drive + 2x1 RPM on both workout and non-workout days. 2 drive and 2 rpm gives me slight headaches, 2 drive and 3 rpm pre w/o and my head feels like it's gonna explode when I push some heavy weight.

So far I think it's a pretty ok stack. No libido enhancement, extreme pumps or vascularity for me, but definately fuller muscles and looking leaner. Weight unchanged since starting it. Considering buying more :)

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I dont have drive, but i superdose 6 rpm preworkout and super-set my way into oblivion for 35min non stop :head: on off days, usually 2-3 but i try to make a bottle last longer than a month