SamBoz19's Initial Impressions of Drive!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
First things first. I originally tried the dosing of Drive with RPM at 4 and 4 split between upon waking and then pre-workout. It worked, but it wasn't as intense as I was expecting. So after two days of the 4 and 4 I decided to bump it up. Upon waking I stick with the 2 and 2 dosing a half hour before eating. Pre-workout I dose the two 3 and 3 and bam what a difference! RPM kicks ass by itself, but the addition of Drive has certainly been noticeable. When doing my chest workout I was finally able to put up 350 (375 is my current max) on the bench with no struggles at the end of a grueling workout...during my cutting cycle this was a problem and I struggled mightily with it, but no problems anymore. The best way to put it is that when I get to that burning sticking point its like that raw power you feel in the pit of your stomach kicks in and the weight just keeps going up!

The other noted welcomed positives are that I notice a more pumped feeling for the whole day and my arms definitely show more vascularity, and it seems the addition of Drive amplifies the effects of RPM as far as the aggression towards training goes.....something I am certainly enjoying!

Note: Training days I plan on sticking with the 2/2 and then 3/3 dosing. For off days though, I like the 2/2 and then 2/2 again approach....it seems to be working out so far for me. Then again everybody has a different body chemistry, but this is what is working for me.

I will give a full review of the Drive/RPM stack after I am done with my first bottle of Drive. Stay tuned on that fellas!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First things first. I originally tried the dosing of Drive with RPM at 4 and 4 split between upon waking and then pre-workout. It worked, but it wasn't as intense as I was expecting. So after two days of the 4 and 4 I decided to bump it up. Upon waking I stick with the 2 and 2 dosing a half hour before eating. Pre-workout I dose the two 3 and 3 and bam what a difference! RPM kicks ass by itself, but the addition of Drive has certainly been noticeable. When doing my chest workout I was finally able to put up 350 (375 is my current max) on the bench with no struggles at the end of a grueling workout...during my cutting cycle this was a problem and I struggled mightily with it, but no problems anymore. The best way to put it is that when I get to that burning sticking point its like that raw power you feel in the pit of your stomach kicks in and the weight just keeps going up!

The other noted welcomed positives are that I notice a more pumped feeling for the whole day and my arms definitely show more vascularity, and it seems the addition of Drive amplifies the effects of RPM as far as the aggression towards training goes.....something I am certainly enjoying!

Note: Training days I plan on sticking with the 2/2 and then 3/3 dosing. For off days though, I like the 2/2 and then 2/2 again approach....it seems to be working out so far for me. Then again everybody has a different body chemistry, but this is what is working for me.

I will give a full review of the Drive/RPM stack after I am done with my first bottle of Drive. Stay tuned on that fellas!
Good post- hopefully every one will take your advice- this is the best stack I have ever used, hands down :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. RPM/Drive will be my life support during my Grand Canyon trek.

I won't have to carry coffee supplies so it cuts weight from my pack. lol

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Good post- hopefully every one will take your advice- this is the best stack I have ever used, hands down :D
I'm starting to agree with you. I've been RPM for about 10 days and drive for about 4, and I feel like i'm on cycle right now. Agression, confidence, drive (rimshot) are all way up, and im leaning out considerably while getting stronger.

AN has alot of my money coming their direction.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Update!

Now that I have had a chance to really let Drive enter into my system along with RPM (bottle of Drive almost done) I must say I am quite happy with the results. Endurance wise I feel like when I am doing cardio I can sprint at long intervals without much effort....its funny, I feel like I picked up a step or two. The best part about this one-two punch combo is that if you dose both products upon waking and then pre-workout later in the day you will have all days pumps. The vascularity has really been noticeable after the addition of Drive to....score! The one thing everyone wants hear about....yes the addition of Drive has helped strength wise quite nicely. Heavier weights become lighter and I am pushing out more reps when I really don't want to because the pumps start throbbing....by all means I push myself to get those pumps.

Most noticeable strength gain....Straight Bar Bicep Curls. I did 5 sets of 5 at 185lbs with pretty damn solid form....that felt F'ing great! I felt like I could've done more reps. My goal is to get up to doing 5 sets of 5 at 200lbs. with good form.

Yet again AN delivers! I have yet to take a product from AN that doesn't work as advertised!

Oh yeah...on a funny note, as I have mentioned, I have been on my 6-week PCT off of Furazadrol using Restore (used for the first two weeks), Activate Xtreme (added in at the start of week 3), Drive, RPM, and other usual suspects and man the random boner has kicked my ass. Seriously....I look at a woman that is half-way decent attractive and I'm sprouting and its like dammit, down boy, down boy!...lol. This is why booty calls come in handy...:D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that I have had a chance to really let Drive enter into my system along with RPM (bottle of Drive almost done) I must say I am quite happy with the results. Endurance wise I feel like when I am doing cardio I can sprint at long intervals without much effort....its funny, I feel like I picked up a step or two. The best part about this one-two punch combo is that if you dose both products upon waking and then pre-workout later in the day you will have all days pumps. The vascularity has really been noticeable after the addition of Drive to....score! The one thing everyone wants hear about....yes the addition of Drive has helped strength wise quite nicely. Heavier weights become lighter and I am pushing out more reps when I really don't want to because the pumps start throbbing....by all means I push myself to get those pumps.

Most noticeable strength gain....Straight Bar Bicep Curls. I did 5 sets of 5 at 185lbs with pretty damn solid form....that felt F'ing great! I felt like I could've done more reps. My goal is to get up to doing 5 sets of 5 at 200lbs. with good form.

Yet again AN delivers! I have yet to take a product from AN that doesn't work as advertised!

Oh yeah...on a funny note, as I have mentioned, I have been on my 6-week post cycle therapy off of Furazadrol using Restore (used for the first two weeks), Activate Xtreme (added in at the start of week 3), Drive, RPM, and other usual suspects and man the random boner has kicked my ass. Seriously....I look at a woman that is half-way decent attractive and I'm sprouting and its like dammit, down boy, down boy!...lol. This is why booty calls come in handy...:D
Niiiice bro- that's what I'm talkin' about!!!