- 10-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Let me ask quite the stupid question:
Why does RPM make you sweat friggin bullets?
I couldn't stay out of my AN stash any longer. All those goodies just sitting there, so I decided that I'll take 2 RPMs and do a light workout before church tonight. Well, here I am about to leave and I can't put my shirt on. I am pouring the sweat. RPM can't be understimated as a fat burner from what I can tell.
Honestly, I am a mess right now. I took 2 RPMs, 1 dose of Poseidon, 1 tsp ALC, 1tsp of L-Tyrosine. Its quite the sensation especially on an empty gut.
- 10-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Fab, I'll let Dirk offer up the scientific lingo if he has the time.... but it's an effect that gets me EVERY time.... even after months of use. In a strange way, I love it.
10-03-2007, 11:10 PM
10-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Yup. I sweat enough from RPM/Drive to put out fire in hell. Even on non-workout days. I was at my kids gym class, open play where the parents can horse around with the kids. I was sopping. The mothers were looking at me like a leper.
10-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jnoodles in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-14-2007, 05:57 AM
- By txwakeskater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:56 PM
- By jefflong3323 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:24 PM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:13 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:12 AM