RPM Sweats?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Let me ask quite the stupid question:

Why does RPM make you sweat friggin bullets?

I couldn't stay out of my AN stash any longer. All those goodies just sitting there, so I decided that I'll take 2 RPMs and do a light workout before church tonight. Well, here I am about to leave and I can't put my shirt on. I am pouring the sweat. RPM can't be understimated as a fat burner from what I can tell.

Honestly, I am a mess right now. I took 2 RPMs, 1 dose of Poseidon, 1 tsp ALC, 1tsp of L-Tyrosine. Its quite the sensation especially on an empty gut.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Fab, I'll let Dirk offer up the scientific lingo if he has the time.... but it's an effect that gets me EVERY time.... even after months of use. In a strange way, I love it.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i hought this was a thread about rpm sweat pants

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. I sweat enough from RPM/Drive to put out fire in hell. Even on non-workout days. I was at my kids gym class, open play where the parents can horse around with the kids. I was sopping. The mothers were looking at me like a leper.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yup. I sweat enough from RPM/Drive to put out fire in hell. Even on non-workout days. I was at my kids gym class, open play where the parents can horse around with the kids. I was sopping. The mothers were looking at me like a leper.
Seriously :rofl: