Can RPM + Drive Prevent PH Shutdown?

paulg

paulg

Awards
I know this is a theoretical question, but I'm hoping the AN guys and other board members will chime in with opinions.

What if I were to low dose superdrol, for instance (10 to 20mg) an hour pre-workout along with RPM and Drive. If I kept to this low dosage 10 or 20mg and considering RPM and Drive raise endogenous testosterone levels, could this prevent HPTA shutdown, or at least minimize it? Would this lower the short term sides, most notably the fatigue and listlessness?

Just an idea. Really, I was sick of the sides of the PHs and was hoping combining with RPM and Drive would make them more tolerable. Also, if HPTA shutdown could be minimized/eliminated, then maybe I could keep more of the gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say no :) Superdrol at 20mg isn't exactly a low dose to begin with. it may be one of the less suppressive PHs, but I still don't think rpm and drive would make a significant dent in its suppression in a 4 week regular cycle.

In a workout day only pulse, thats a different question then. Also, you might want to look into resveratrol, it MAY help with HTPA shutdown. hard to say for sure.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I would bet if you were using 10 to 20 mg on a pulse with drive and RPM you wouldn't have much shutdown at all. You may not even need a PCT (GASP! Yes. Dr. D says even hyperdrol may alleviate the need for a PCT).

FWIW, a low dose SD pulse with RPM and Powerfull didn't shut me down at all.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would bet if you were using 10 to 20 mg on a pulse with drive and RPM you wouldn't have much shutdown at all. You may not even need a post cycle therapy (GASP! Yes. Dr. D says even hyperdrol may alleviate the need for a PCT).

FWIW, a low dose superdrol pulse with RPM and Powerfull didn't shut me down at all.
Interesting- but w/o blood tests I can't really say- it is a good theory though!! Theoretically, it should help quite a bit....

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Interesting- but w/o blood tests I can't really say- it is a good theory though!! Theoretically, it should help quite a bit....
I'm probably going to try this when my drive comes in.

Drive + RPM + 10mg SD pulse + Clout + Super Cissus = :bb3:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
it could help, but like state 20mg isnt exactly a low dose for most that is higher then recomended

it will help but this isnt a dedicated PCT supp, but is a great addition in assiting with such

paulg

paulg

Awards
I'm probably going to try this when my drive comes in.

Drive + RPM + 10mg superdrol pulse + Clout + Super Cissus = :bb3:
Sounds like a plan. I've never pulsed before. Are you saying 10mg superdrol every other day? How long then, 30 days, or longer because it's only 10mg and pulsed....

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Sounds like a plan. I've never pulsed before. Are you saying 10mg superdrol every other day? How long then, 30 days, or longer because it's only 10mg and pulsed....
10mg pre workout, so 3x a week, MWF, probably for 6-8 weeks.

Read the pulsing thread in the steroid forum.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd say they could be decent ancillaries during a PCT but there's no way I would recommend them as a stand alone without much more research validation.