Another RPM/Drive Question? (Pertaining to PCT)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas here we go....I am just getting done with my Furazadrol/Retain 2 cycle and for PCT I am going to be running Restore for the first two weeks and then adding in Activate Xtreme for last 4 weeks of the 6 week PCT. Now would it be ok to use both Drive and RPM while during this PCT? From the looks of it I am a bit apprehensive because of the Icarrin content. Both Drive and RPM have plenty of it and when I add in Activate Xtreme it would seem between the three products it would be major overkill. Doing the 4 and 4 dosing of RPM/Drive split (2 of each before breakfast and 2 an hour before workout) would seem to be quite knucking futs added with the Act. X.

I do have some Gaspari TTabs lying around and I was thinking of continuing my cut into my PCT with those as well....good idea or not considering what else I will be taking? Its always better to be safe as opposed to sorry.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
without looking, does the total of icariin go over 500mg? you may have much random wood if it does :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I wish I knew!

without looking, does the total of icariin go over 500mg? you may have much random wood if it does :)
I wish I knew. Its hard to decipher between the proprietary blends. I certainly expect the random Hard ons....thats common for me anyway. With test boosters its just more frequent....good thing I am so busy with college, work, and bodybuilding because man if I put myself on the open market I'd be a Wilt Chamberlain type male whore ...yah...right! LMAO!
(the man supposedly slept with over 20,000 women during his 63 years of life)...who needs bodybuilding when your getting it like that? LOL.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I've actually done a P C T with 6caps of drive and 5 caps of RPM per day, so you should be fine. Personally, Id prefer to have too much than too little when it comes Ica. esp. in P C T. If it gets to the point where you can't tuck in your shirt, then Id just reduce each of them by one cap. By the way, I like your setup and 6 weeks is a nice precaution to take in any P C T layout.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas here we go....I am just getting done with my Furazadrol/Retain 2 cycle and for post cycle therapy I am going to be running Restore for the first two weeks and then adding in Activate Xtreme for last 4 weeks of the 6 week PCT. Now would it be ok to use both Drive and RPM while during this PCT? From the looks of it I am a bit apprehensive because of the Icarrin content. Both Drive and RPM have plenty of it and when I add in Activate Xtreme it would seem between the three products it would be major overkill. Doing the 4 and 4 dosing of RPM/Drive split (2 of each before breakfast and 2 an hour before workout) would seem to be quite knucking futs added with the Act. X.

I do have some Gaspari TTabs lying around and I was thinking of continuing my cut into my PCT with those as well....good idea or not considering what else I will be taking? Its always better to be safe as opposed to sorry.
Dude- that would be one hell of a PCT- keep us posted- you will be REALLY happy with the results!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I never liked Restore. The amount of Vitex needed to suppress prolactin isn't high enough for every individual and therefore could cause prolactin stimulation in some. I don't like 6-bromo incorporated in PCT as well. As far as the Cyp-X is concerned, I wouldn't reccommend using an extract that can stop the metabolism of negative estrogens. IMO I think the Restore will hinder recovery, if anything.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

I never liked Restore. The amount of Vitex needed to suppress prolactin isn't high enough for every individual and therefore could cause prolactin stimulation in some. I don't like 6-bromo incorporated in post cycle therapy as well. As far as the Cyp-X is concerned, I wouldn't reccommend using an extract that can stop the metabolism of negative estrogens. IMO I think the Restore will hinder recovery, if anything.
Thanks for the info bud, but I'm not too worried about restore causing problems. Furazadrol is a mild PH and on top of that I was using ejaculoid while taking Furazadrol, which= no suppression problems + my libido is still F'ing ridiculous...random wood all the time....lol. You make some valid points, but I believe adding in Activate Xtreme and then also having Drive and RPM as part of my arsenal my PCT will kick ass. Everyone is different so we'll see how things turn out for me. Its one of those things where I already bought it so I am going to give it a go and make my own conclusions. Thanks for giving me a heads up though, I appreciate it.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Definitely!

Dude- that would be one hell of a post cycle therapy- keep us posted- you will be REALLY happy with the results!!!
Thanks for the compliment. I'll be sure to keep you posted on the results.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info bud, but I'm not too worried about restore causing problems. Furazadrol is a mild PH and on top of that I was using ejaculoid while taking Furazadrol, which= no suppression problems + my libido is still F'ing ridiculous...random wood all the time....lol. You make some valid points, but I believe adding in Activate Xtreme and then also having Drive and RPM as part of my arsenal my post cycle therapy will kick ass. Everyone is different so we'll see how things turn out for me. Its one of those things where I already bought it so I am going to give it a go and make my own conclusions. Thanks for giving me a heads up though, I appreciate it.
Yeah bro, I'm sure it'll work out for ya! Definitely interested in your progress!:bb3: