Drive fat loss properties

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
AN:

I'm wondering about the fat loss properties of Drive. In the write-up you say that it boosts thyroid activity and control cortisol levels. The combination of those two sound pretty intense for recomp, especially when combined with RPM.

What I'm wondering is how well do you think Drive's fat loss properties will stack up alongside x-factor? X-factor is known to have pretty substantial effects on body composition, making dropping a couple % pretty easy over the course of a cycle.

I'm probably 11-12 percent right now, and I'd like to drop to sub 10. Could Drive and RPM accomplish this for me(with a good diet of course!)?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it will be a very attractive stack as they both attack the issue from different directions.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I think it will be a very attractive stack as they both attack the issue from different directions.
I dont know if I really stated my question too clearly. I'm trying to decide what should be more effective in terms of dropping BF: Drive or X factor?

There aren't really any logs for Drive floating around yet, so I'm just wondering how you guys are predicting it to effect body comp.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh i've already taken it, as one of the betas. I think it would be a tossup really between the two. Drive has certain things that would help in some ways (the cordygen increases endurance for instance) whereas x-factor is more likely to help from creating higher anabolism. If you are going to be doing a more cardio intensive program, I think the drive would be better. if you are looking to attack the issue more from adding lean muscle then I think x-factor might work better. its a little hard to say, as no one has done drive for 2 months to see accumulative effects.

Too drive adds to feel of well being, x-factor will give you some level of inflammation pain, as well as DOMS. So depending on how you feel about that, you can make the choice.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
its a little hard to say, as no one has done drive for 2 months to see accumulative effects.
Maybe I'll just have to get 2 bottles, seeing how that would be cheaper than a full cycle of x-factor anyway. :smite:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It should have accumulative effects too, based on ingredients. i sort of felt the first couple doses, but took maybe 4-5 days before it got into "full swing". I have a bottle preordered already :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AN:

I'm wondering about the fat loss properties of Drive. In the write-up you say that it boosts thyroid activity and control cortisol levels. The combination of those two sound pretty intense for recomp, especially when combined with RPM.

What I'm wondering is how well do you think Drive's fat loss properties will stack up alongside x-factor? X-factor is known to have pretty substantial effects on body composition, making dropping a couple % pretty easy over the course of a cycle.

I'm probably 11-12 percent right now, and I'd like to drop to sub 10. Could Drive and RPM accomplish this for me(with a good diet of course!)?
Funny you should ask that- there will be some logs going up soon for Drive plus X-Factor- but I know for a fact Drive plus RPM will get you sub-10, and you will probably stay at about the same body weight- DRIVE is going to be one of the best supps on the market for re-comp!!!!