Questions about Drive!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is my quandary....RPM is made to be taken an hour pre-workout and comes in a 110 cap bottle, but drive is made to be taken two separate times daily and for me the dosing would be 6 pills daily total.....now what I propose is that I think the logically smart thing to do would be to take 2 Drive first thing when you get up and then 3 (5 Pills total) along with 5 RPM Pre-Workout, or just take 5 Drive and 5 RPM together...this is my main question...would that be ok or not?

This way you get the same amount of both RPM and Drive. Otherwise Drive would run out after 18 days and RPM after 22 according to the dosing guidelines set forth for a guy my size.

Oh yeah, and off Days I would only take 3 of each RPM and Drive first thing when I get up...would that be a good idea, and do they have to be taken on an empty stomach to be effective?

Feedback from you AN guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sam.... You can actually lower your dosing of RPM when stacking with Drive.
We'll help you work out a smart dosing scheme to stretch those bottles together...........
What's your bodyweight man?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sam.... You can actually lower your dosing of RPM when stacking with Drive.
We'll help you work out a smart dosing scheme to stretch those bottles together...........
What's your bodyweight man?
I'm roughly around the 245-250 lbs level now (Been on a major cut), I've dropped from being a behemoth 263...IGF-2 did that to me...lol. BTW, the name is Sean. The username is my two pet's names...lol. Anyway, ok even if I can lower my dose of RPM that would still mean I would only have drive for 18 days if I went according to the dosing guidelines....now if you can figure out an effective dosing scheme to stretch out both products to last the same amount of time better than I came up with I am all ears because I obviously want to and like to get the most out of each product.

Note: I thought Drive was going to be the stim-free version of RPM, but it appears it is not because it is something completely different. Not that its a bad thing though. Thanks for the quick reply bud.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, For the best results, I think you'll wanna stick with the 6 Drive/day. So this will be your limiting factor, as you noted.

However: You could completely eliminate RPM on non-workout days and possibly drop to 3 on workout days. (You'll wanna test this to see what feels best... anywhere from 2-4 pre-workout). So depending on how many workouts you do a week, you may be able to make a bottle of RPM last you through 2 bottles of Drive.

Hint: Try to buy your Drive ASAP after it is released........ and have a digital cam ready. I PROMISE it'll be worth your time!

Anyways, below is a dosing scheme that kinda balances saving product with maximum effects.

Workout Days: 6 Drive total, 3 RPM total
AM: 3 Drive
Pre-Workout: 3 Drive, 3 RPM

Non Workout days: 6 Drive total, 2 RPM Total

AM: 3 Drive, 2 RPM
Afternoon: 3 Drive

EMpty stomach makes a noticeable difference in effects w/ these products.... however, some people claim they feel it even when taken with food.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good info! What do you think about someone who works out first thing in the AM?

4:45am-eat
6:00am-2drive, 3rpm
6:45am- gym

or

5:15-2drive, 3rpm
6:00-eat
6:45-gym

Second dose of drive around noon?

Last edited:
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is my quandary....RPM is made to be taken an hour pre-workout and comes in a 110 cap bottle, but drive is made to be taken two separate times daily and for me the dosing would be 6 pills daily total.....now what I propose is that I think the logically smart thing to do would be to take 2 Drive first thing when you get up and then 3 (5 Pills total) along with 5 RPM Pre-Workout, or just take 5 Drive and 5 RPM together...this is my main question...would that be ok or not?

This way you get the same amount of both RPM and Drive. Otherwise Drive would run out after 18 days and RPM after 22 according to the dosing guidelines set forth for a guy my size.

Oh yeah, and off Days I would only take 3 of each RPM and Drive first thing when I get up...would that be a good idea, and do they have to be taken on an empty stomach to be effective?

Feedback from you AN guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

5 RPM plus 5 Drive all at once= too much :)

2 RPM upon waking plus 3 Drive= just right for me (I am 219)- but if you are stacking RPM and Drive- you can honestly go down to 4 RPM and 5 Drive a day- so the bottle will last you 22-25 days. This combo is not like any other combo on the market, and you will be able to tell a big difference almost right away :D

Pre-workout or early afternoon- 2 RPM plus 2 Drive- this is my magic number for both products- really don't need to take any more....

The results: all-day pumps, sick vascularity, increased hardness, increased libido, crazy strength increases, and VERY noticeable lean body mass increases, along with a marked decrease in body fat.

You will LOVE this combo!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good info! What do you think about someone who works out first thing in the AM?

4:45am-eat
6:00am-2drive, 3rpm
6:45am- gym

or

5:15-2drive, 3rpm
6:00-eat
6:45-gym

Second dose of drive around noon?

That should do the trick!! Drive will pretty much stay with you all day...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm roughly around the 245-250 lbs level now (Been on a major cut), I've dropped from being a behemoth 263...IGF-2 did that to me...lol. BTW, the name is Sean. The username is my two pet's names...lol. Anyway, ok even if I can lower my dose of RPM that would still mean I would only have drive for 18 days if I went according to the dosing guidelines....now if you can figure out an effective dosing scheme to stretch out both products to last the same amount of time better than I came up with I am all ears because I obviously want to and like to get the most out of each product.

Note: I thought Drive was going to be the stim-free version of RPM, but it appears it is not because it is something completely different. Not that its a bad thing though. Thanks for the quick reply bud.

You will honestly be able to cut your doses on both products if you use them together (even at your size)- they are VERY synergistic......

Don (my business partner) is 290+, and he uses 4 RPM/4 Drive daily....

I thought about just doing the stim-free and just removing two ingredients, but I like challenges- and I am very glad that I did the research/testing :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't help it...when scanning thread titles, I always think Drive! looks like Drivel.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't help it...when scanning thread titles, I always think Drive! looks like Drivel.
LOL- maybe we should tell people to add a space ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL- maybe we should tell people to add a space ;)
Or change the product name....though I will admit that Drive is probably more effective.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I pre-ordered Drive and I still have a bottle of RPM left... I must say that the appetite suppressing effects of the chocamine and caffeine or whatever is still making it difficult for me to consume a fair amount of calories to maintain my weight. I'm also taking Relora (from Retain 2) which helps control cravings and just started Tea-3, which has a 3 tea blend and I'm sure that suppresses appetite a little bit. I'm about 197 lbs now, so I'd be dosing Drive at 2 & 2. I was thinking of doing [morning = 1 RPM + 2 Drive, afternoon = 3 Drive] Could I continue dosing this way at my current weight? Would there be any harm or side effects if I dosed Drive at 3 & 3 everyday?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be more pleased with RPM... It's a combination of the other things too (the relora, green tea, oolong tea, yerba mate)... unless maybe you think the Drive will counteract the suppression enough to let me include RPM?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
With or without food for most effective use?

Much Love,

Neoborn

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Mmm...interesting!

You will honestly be able to cut your doses on both products if you use them together (even at your size)- they are VERY synergistic......

Don (my business partner) is 290+, and he uses 4 RPM/4 Drive daily....

I thought about just doing the stim-free and just removing two ingredients, but I like challenges- and I am very glad that I did the research/testing :D
Thanks for the reply first of all. Secondly, yeah Don is a big guy and actually much bigger than me and that is saying something! LOL! 6'4" 250+ compared to 6'5" 290+....sounds like a defensive end/defensive tackle combo...hahah! (Its football season, hence the analogy!)

Alright, I'm convinced, I think I'll do the 4 and 4 combo. If that is working for the big guy I might as well give it a shot myself. I just like to make sure I would have both products last the same amount of time....call it a pet peeve if you will. Note: Glad you did the research and testing as well...:)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im 225 and ive been doing between 3drive and 3 rpm preworkout and even 3 drive and 2 rpm pre workout and its been sufficient

each person is different but we would love to hear ur feedback and dosing protocol when u get it down

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

im 225 and ive been doing between 3drive and 3 rpm preworkout and even 3 drive and 2 rpm pre workout and its been sufficient

each person is different but we would love to hear ur feedback and dosing protocol when u get it down
You'll definitely hear my feedback. no probs there. I'm not much of a logger simply because I do not have enough time to set up logs the way I would like to. Reviewing though I can do. I' ll either drop a line on my review here, or at bbing.com, or maybe I'll post at both sites. I think the 4 and 4 combo that RMS mentioned (the one Don is doing) is the one I am going to try out first and see how that goes. I plan on playing with the doses on both a bit and experimenting to see what works best. The key point for me will be finding a way to even both RPM and Drive out so they last the same amount of time. Once bulk time comes around IGF-2 will be thrown in again as well...personally I think it is the best natural bulking product out...just my two cents! Thanks for the idea and feedback OB.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Would Trisorbagen from AX would well with Drive/RPM? Possibly allowing even lower doses?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Would Trisorbagen from AX would well with Drive/RPM? Possibly allowing even lower doses?
You're better off sticking with the naringin that's in Drive. You'd be paying more money for Trisorbagen that inhibits the cytochrome P450 enzyme and Drive's components aren't effected by this particular one. Cyp P450 is one of 60 enzymes used to break down molecules and there'd be no point in paying 25 bucks for the only thing that would increase this a little bit (bioperine). You can get straight bioperine for about 4-5 bucks for 120 tablets @ 10mg each.... Then again, why would you?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've seen mention in another thread of ~500mg/day of Icariin being the preferred range. Has an upper limit been determined for Icariin based on bodyweight, age, etc? Because when combining Drive and RPM isn't this something a person would have to keep in mind, considering they both possess a hefty dose of it?

NIkes

Awards
Is Drive geared more towards the athlete rather than the bodybuilder? I am an NCAA athlete always looking for safe, llegal supps. How will this be for sports specifically. Reaction time, speed, strength, focus, energy....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try RPM and Clout for the above goals. Oh, and RpM/Drive without food, no question.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be min stock and shipping tomorrow.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Drive geared more towards the athlete rather than the bodybuilder? I am an NCAA athlete always looking for safe, llegal supps. How will this be for sports specifically. Reaction time, speed, strength, focus, energy....
I train MMA and have been seeing some great improvements in recovery, endurance, and mood.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great for all of the above- I train with elite track guys, and they all LOVE Drive plus RPM, both for gaining lean mass, and helping you perform your best- AN supps are made for drug-tested sports!!!