Some Curiosity for a bulk Stack?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using IGF-2, the new Anabolic Drive, and RPM come this winter for bulking again, but my question is if it would be ok to add Mass FX to the stack for a month?

On top of that, has anyone used RPM/Mass FX as a stack? RPM gets me very aggressive and ready to destroy anything in my path, but I've heard that the Mass FX does the same, but it is more pronounced. Any feedback would be appreciated. Note: regardless of the feedback my mind is already made up on doing IGF-2, Anabolic Drive, and RPM for the start of my bulk....IGF-2 was the best natural bulking supp I've used so if its not broke don't fix it!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I plan on using IGF-2, the new Anabolic Drive, and RPM come this winter for bulking again, but my question is if it would be ok to add Mass FX to the stack for a month?

On top of that, has anyone used RPM/Mass FX as a stack? RPM gets me very aggressive and ready to destroy anything in my path, but I've heard that the Mass FX does the same, but it is more pronounced. Any feedback would be appreciated. Note: regardless of the feedback my mind is already made up on doing IGF-2, Anabolic Drive, and RPM for the start of my bulk....IGF-2 was the best natural bulking supp I've used so if its not broke don't fix it!
RPM/Drive/IGF-2 should be sufficient to really pack on some lean mass- you can add Mass-Fx, but it may be overkill...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think you'd be flushing dollars away to add MassFX too. Not that its a bad product, save the $ and have your next stack be the Hyperdrol x2/MassFX one before you return to a Drive / IGF-2 / RPM again. But the Drive / IGF-2 / RPM combo + proper diet / workout routine should have you easily adding as much mass as you can take in clean calories to create :) 2lbs a week is not ridiculous to see.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

I think you'd be flushing dollars away to add MassFX too. Not that its a bad product, save the $ and have your next stack be the Hyperdrol x2/MassFX one before you return to a Drive / IGF-2 / RPM again. But the Drive / IGF-2 / RPM combo + proper diet / workout routine should have you easily adding as much mass as you can take in clean calories to create :) 2lbs a week is not ridiculous to see.
I figured as much. IGF-2 is bad ass product all by its lonesome. It works great. It was more of a hypothetical question, not something I planned on doing. Mass FX is a great product as well, but it would be waste adding to the already ultra potent stack of RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 stack....I am anxious to start this stack, but it won't be until somewhere around mid November to beginning of December that I start running it. Thanks for the feedback bud.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll pass!

RPM/Drive/IGF-2 should be sufficient to really pack on some lean mass- you can add Mass-Fx, but it may be overkill...
After really thinking it over and looking at what I will be taking adding Mass FX would be a waste of cash, not that its a bad product, or that I won't run it, but it won't be until I am done with the IGF-2/RPM/DRIVE stack, which will be an 8 week stack. I'll keep ya posted on it. I plan on running the stack sometime around mid-November/Beginning of December....as I already mentioned in my response to EasyE. Thanks again for the timely feedback RMS.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After really thinking it over and looking at what I will be taking adding Mass FX would be a waste of cash, not that its a bad product, or that I won't run it, but it won't be until I am done with the IGF-2/RPM/DRIVE stack, which will be an 8 week stack. I'll keep ya posted on it. I plan on running the stack sometime around mid-November/Beginning of December....as I already mentioned in my response to EasyE. Thanks again for the timely feedback RMS.
No problem bro!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Anabolics 2
B Anabolics 28
R1187 Anabolics 2
homer Anabolics 12
P General Chat 19