DRIVE FAQ's

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just a quick question- will carbs interfere with drive's effectiveness? if so, how long do i need to separate them by? sorry, i guess that's 2 questions.
    No, it won't affect Drive's affectiveness. Depends on the meal as to how long dosing Drive and having the meal should be: If it is a liquid meal (i.e. a shake), then 30-40 minutes between is fine; if it is a heavy meal (i.e. a proper meal) then you should wait at least 2 hours ideally. You always take your first dose first thing in the morning, too.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

2. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No, it won't affect Drive's affectiveness. Depends on the meal as to how long dosing Drive and having the meal should be: If it is a liquid meal (i.e. a shake), then 30-40 minutes between is fine; if it is a heavy meal (i.e. a proper meal) then you should wait at least 2 hours ideally. You always take your first dose first thing in the morning, too.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    that's what i needed to know-thanks.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    How did you go with Drive?

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    vitamin shoppe has little sample bottles of drive/rpm for $10. i said what the hell, now everytime i am there i pick up a few. i have grown to like that combo. just wish they had neovar/lipo pm or igf-1 like that, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    vitamin shoppe has little sample bottles of drive/rpm for $10. i said what the hell, now everytime i am there i pick up a few. i have grown to like that combo. just wish they had neovar/lipo pm or igf-1 like that, lol.
    Glad to hear

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    •   

5. A few times I've taken Drive and tastes whats inside when I've burped. Nasty

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    A few times I've taken Drive and tastes whats inside when I've burped. Nasty
    good things don't always come sugar coated. just be glad it is capped!!! i have emptied caps of rpm into chrystal lite before-it hits harder and faster this way, and i agree it tastes like crap- but it gets the job done...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good things don't always come sugar coated. just be glad it is capped!!! i have emptied caps of rpm into chrystal lite before-it hits harder and faster this way, and i agree it tastes like crap- but it gets the job done...
    yup!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yup!
    those little bottles last about 4 days, so i have been on 4 off 3 for about 2 1/2 months. i look forward to getting back on it after being off for a few days.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Did they change the dosing?

Up to 150- 1(2x daily)
    200-2(2x daily)
    250- 3(3x daily)

From TFsupp.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Did they change the dosing?

Up to 150- 1(2x daily)
    200-2(2x daily)
    250- 3(3x daily)

From TFsupp.
    No. However, whether or not you get samples, the American or Australian/NZ labelled products (note that the product ingredient profile does NOT change for any of them!) the dosing/timing instructions could be a little different.

They remain recommended at:
    Name:  DRIVE_Dosing and Timing Instructions.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  26.1 KB

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
  11. Unbreakable

Q: When should I take DRIVE?

A: Take the first dose of DRIVE upon waking in the morning, and then take the second dose approximately one hour before your workout, or mid-afternoon. If you train in the evening, do not take within 3 hours of bedtime. If so, reduce your dosage by one capsule.
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?

12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
    I would recommend just having your first dose of Drive when you wake up - no need to open the caps. And then have your second dose 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. Drive will still work effectively.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

13. Is there any issues with consuming a little alcohol occasionally while taking Drive?
    Armed to the teeth.

14. Drive does work! it also increase vascularity period.

15. Any chance of hair loss/thinning with DRIVE?

16. If it is a test booster, why is hair loss not an issue?

17. Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct View Post
    If it is a test booster, why is hair loss not an issue?
    For someone who is simply bound to go bald eventually, anything that boosts testosterone has at least the smallest potential to speed up hair loss.

Simply boosting test in the majority of the population will have no effects on hair loss. In the history of Drive, I have yet to see any reports of hair loss.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct View Post
    If it is a test booster, why is hair loss not an issue?
    Jammie answered this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    For someone who is simply bound to go bald eventually, anything that boosts testosterone has at least the smallest potential to speed up hair loss.

Simply boosting test in the majority of the population will have no effects on hair loss. In the history of Drive, I have yet to see any reports of hair loss.
    I have yet to see feedback from a Drive user that they experienced hair loss.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Jammie answered this:

I have yet to see feedback from a Drive user that they experienced hair loss.
    From what I understand after reading about Forsklin that the rise in CAMp does cause a slight increase of test but I just dont see hairloss loss being an issue with Drive and with that being said again....Im under the impression that there's nothing in it that would cause a propensity to aggrivate or cause hair loss....I'm bald regardless so its not a big deal

20. can i use drive with a pct,and can i run lit-up also???????

21. Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    can i use drive with a pct,and can i run lit-up also???????
    Yes. If you're going to use Drive for PCT, start with a week left of your cycle, so that it kicks in by PCT, and dose as directed on the product label.

~Rosie~

22. thanks rosie
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: Writeup & FAQ
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:42 AM