DRIVE FAQ's

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct View Post
    If it is a test booster, why is hair loss not an issue?
    Jammie answered this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    For someone who is simply bound to go bald eventually, anything that boosts testosterone has at least the smallest potential to speed up hair loss.

    Simply boosting test in the majority of the population will have no effects on hair loss. In the history of Drive, I have yet to see any reports of hair loss.
    I have yet to see feedback from a Drive user that they experienced hair loss.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  2. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Jammie answered this:


    I have yet to see feedback from a Drive user that they experienced hair loss.
    From what I understand after reading about Forsklin that the rise in CAMp does cause a slight increase of test but I just dont see hairloss loss being an issue with Drive and with that being said again....Im under the impression that there's nothing in it that would cause a propensity to aggrivate or cause hair loss....I'm bald regardless so its not a big deal
  3. New Member
    andy148lbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

    can i use drive with a pct,and can i run lit-up also???????
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    can i use drive with a pct,and can i run lit-up also???????
    Yes. If you're going to use Drive for PCT, start with a week left of your cycle, so that it kicks in by PCT, and dose as directed on the product label.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    andy148lbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

    thanks rosie
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    thanks rosie
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    andy148lbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

    hey rosie can i add creatine nitrate to the stack drive and lit up???
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    hey rosie can i add creatine nitrate to the stack drive and lit up???
    Sure can

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    andy148lbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

    Drive is AWESOME.....going on day 3 and can already feel the effects....started my hghup last night and waiting for my free test...If Drive is dead on I cant wait for this stack to really kick in...thanks App Nut.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    Drive is AWESOME.....going on day 3 and can already feel the effects....started my hghup last night and waiting for my free test...If Drive is dead on I cant wait for this stack to really kick in...thanks App Nut.
    Should be fun times, then
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    andy148lbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

    how about adding erase to my drive,hghup,freetest....to much????
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    how about adding erase to my drive,hghup,freetest....to much????
    Not too much at all - I've used Drive with a similar stack (Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST).

    I will say however, that choose either Erase or FREE TEST - both products contain the SAME active, so you only need to use ONE of them. If you want to stick with an Applied Nutriceuticals' stack, use the FREE TEST.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,028
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Would this also be effective for endurance if taking it with MST's cordy v02 ultra?
  14. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Drive is some good stuff.
  15. Advanced Member
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    96786
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Drive is some good stuff.
    Yes, it is. It should receive a lot more attention and praise in the supplement industry, imo.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  16. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Would this also be effective for endurance if taking it with MST's cordy v02 ultra?
    Yes. Drive is better for endurance than V02 Ultra, IMO (nothing comes close to Drive re endurance or speed endurance), but stacking them together is not going to hurt.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. New Member
    Cheranine's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

    battle fuel?


    heyas, first post, ordered drive, am currently taking muscle pharms battle fuel - will they be safe to run together or should i wait?
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,028
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine
    heyas, first post, ordered drive, am currently taking muscle pharms battle fuel - will they be safe to run together or should i wait?
    Both have test boosting properties but I don't see a problem. Maybe reduce dosage of battlefuel by 1 cap. Rosie or dirk may be able to help or even Miller
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  19. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    heyas, first post, ordered drive, am currently taking muscle pharms battle fuel - will they be safe to run together or should i wait?
    I see nothing wrong with stacking Drive and Battle Fuel together - in fact, I have done similar stacks in the past myself. If you've never used either product before though, I recommend using each one standalone before stacking them, so that you know how each affects you.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. New Member
    Cheranine's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

    thānks for th quick responses. im also runnng daa at half dose too. ok i will take bf in the morning and drive pre workout. ive never 'felt ' any effefts fom t boosters such as these or actiatextreme so will see.how it goes.
  21. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    thānks for th quick responses. im also runnng daa at half dose too. ok i will take bf in the morning and drive pre workout. ive never 'felt ' any effefts fom t boosters such as these or actiatextreme so will see.how it goes.
    No worries Ok. With Drive you should definitely notice a difference - in your ENDURANCE more than anything. If you "don't notice anything" off other natural Testosterone boosters, ask yourself what you're looking for, and also remember that now everyone is going to have effects from everything, or even experience all or the same effects as someone else.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  22. New Member
    Cheranine's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries Ok. With Drive you should definitely notice a difference - in your ENDURANCE more than anything. If you "don't notice anything" off other natural Testosterone boosters, ask yourself what you're looking for, and also remember that now everyone is going to have effects from everything, or even experience all or the same effects as someone else.

    ~Rosie~
    awesome! It arrives today so will hit up my first dose soon.

    Im currently doing strong lifts 5x5 so endurance isn't a biggy for me as it's not too hard for now until the numbers ramp up. My main goal is fat loss, I do a lot of cardio and martial arts. Did a huge cut years ago but never managed to get rid of the last bit of gut. My delving into test boosters (activate xtreme, daa, battle fuel) is mainly for fat loss so I hope that drive can help. I also have RPM but cycle through different pre workout supps each time I workout.
  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    awesome! It arrives today so will hit up my first dose soon.

    Im currently doing strong lifts 5x5 so endurance isn't a biggy for me as it's not too hard for now until the numbers ramp up. My main goal is fat loss, I do a lot of cardio and martial arts. Did a huge cut years ago but never managed to get rid of the last bit of gut. My delving into test boosters (activate xtreme, daa, battle fuel) is mainly for fat loss so I hope that drive can help. I also have RPM but cycle through different pre workout supps each time I workout.
    Ok. Just make sure that you dose optimally - the dosing/timing instructions are on the product label, but here goes:

    Drive

    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training

    Non-Training Days (or if you train first thing)
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

    If you want fat loss, then make sure that your NUTRITION is set up for fat loss, since this is the primary factor that will make or break your success. You can train however you want for fat loss - makes no difference - and just so you know, cardio is NOT necessary, but can help if you want to create the energy deficit through exercise and eat more, or for cardiovascular benefits.

    Don't place as much importance on supplements - you CAN effectively AND successfully lose fat with ONLY THE BASIC STAPLES! Using natural Testosterone boosters does not mean that you are going to lose fat any better or faster than if you were not.

    As far as preworkout products, RPM was designed to be stacked with Drive, and they are actually a leaning/performance stack, so if you stick with RPM for ALL your training sessions whilst using Drive, you should see some fat loss (and performance improvements).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. New Member
    Cheranine's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Ok. Just make sure that you dose optimally - the dosing/timing instructions are on the product label, but here goes:

    Drive

    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training

    Non-Training Days (or if you train first thing)
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

    If you want fat loss, then make sure that your NUTRITION is set up for fat loss, since this is the primary factor that will make or break your success. You can train however you want for fat loss - makes no difference - and just so you know, cardio is NOT necessary, but can help if you want to create the energy deficit through exercise and eat more, or for cardiovascular benefits.

    Don't place as much importance on supplements - you CAN effectively AND successfully lose fat with ONLY THE BASIC STAPLES! Using natural Testosterone boosters does not mean that you are going to lose fat any better or faster than if you were not.

    As far as preworkout products, RPM was designed to be stacked with Drive, and they are actually a leaning/performance stack, so if you stick with RPM for ALL your training sessions whilst using Drive, you should see some fat loss (and performance improvements).

    ~Rosie~

    Well received Thank you.

    My diet has been solid for the last year or so, and I have been carb cycling since June. I went from 96.7 kg down to 90.5 already on a slow cut. I mapped out all of my calories, I restrict carbs apart from 2 separated days a week, and eat very, very clean. believe me when I say I have tried everything - but I hit a plateau that I could just not but through. I went from 110kg down to 75 in less than a year (crazy, crazy cut which I think did more damage than good).. But the gut remained. I started lifting around 4 years ago, got up to 100kg last year (a bit of fat though), looking to lean down now but maintain my gains.

    Sorry if this is getting abit OT from Drive. But I will drop the other PWO's for now and stick to rpm!
  25. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    Well received Thank you.

    My diet has been solid for the last year or so, and I have been carb cycling since June. I went from 96.7 kg down to 90.5 already on a slow cut. I mapped out all of my calories, I restrict carbs apart from 2 separated days a week, and eat very, very clean. believe me when I say I have tried everything - but I hit a plateau that I could just not but through. I went from 110kg down to 75 in less than a year (crazy, crazy cut which I think did more damage than good).. But the gut remained. I started lifting around 4 years ago, got up to 100kg last year (a bit of fat though), looking to lean down now but maintain my gains.

    Sorry if this is getting abit OT from Drive. But I will drop the other PWO's for now and stick to rpm!
    No worries and you're welcome

    Chances are if you're doing everything right for YOU re fat loss, and you're not seeing much changes in your midsection, then it's likely that it's the LAST place on your body to lose bodyfat - it just means you need to get that little bit leaner.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: Writeup & FAQ
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:42 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in