DRIVE FAQ's

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    All good. Let us know how you go with the sample
    mine's still in the post Rosie - hope it arrives before next tuesday

2. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    mine's still in the post Rosie - hope it arrives before next tuesday
    At least it's coming. I have been waiting on the NZ samples since the start of August (the post seriously sucks between Aus and NZ; my stuff gets here sooo much FASTER direct from the AN US HQ!)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Dirk said they dont do samples anymore. But he asked me for my address - so maybe hell baggy me up some caps
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Dirk said they dont do samples anymore. But he asked me for my address - so maybe hell baggy me up some caps
    Yep, he'll sort you out; AN is pretty good like that. (Otherwise, I'll send you a sample bottle to try).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Dirk said they dont do samples anymore. But he asked me for my address - so maybe hell baggy me up some caps
    He's gonna send Easy over in the rape van.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

6. hahahaha fcuking hilarious!!!! I spit up my food lol

and thanks Rosie!

7. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    hahahaha fcuking hilarious!!!! I spit up my food lol

and thanks Rosie!
    Did you get any presents?

8. nope

9. hi, i got my rpm/drive sample couple weeks ago and i was very impressed. not only did it improve my workouts but took the drive dose in morning before work and def felt the endurance. made work much easier. i wanted some incite on what would be an effective dose chart for me? im 5'6, 150 lb 10%bf.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    hi, i got my rpm/drive sample couple weeks ago and i was very impressed. not only did it improve my workouts but took the drive dose in morning before work and def felt the endurance. made work much easier. i wanted some incite on what would be an effective dose chart for me? im 5'6, 150 lb 10%bf.
    I would say 3 & 3
    Freedom means nothing here.

11. i was thinking 2 drive upon waking, then 1 drive, 3 rpm preworkout. would that be effective?
  12. Most effective dosage/timing schedule for mrlargecalves

Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    hi, i got my rpm/drive sample couple weeks ago and i was very impressed. not only did it improve my workouts but took the drive dose in morning before work and def felt the endurance. made work much easier. i wanted some incite on what would be an effective dose chart for me? im 5'6, 150 lb 10%bf.
    Glad that you enjoyed the samples, dude. Although, I would tend to think that you experienced a placebo effect if you thought you noticed something from DRIVE on a SAMPLE dose, since you really need way more than ONE day to notice effects. RPM, though, you will notice effects with from the FIRST dose.

Your bodyfat percentage does NOT matter for dosing. All you need is your weight.

i was thinking 2 drive upon waking, then 1 drive, 3 rpm preworkout. would that be effective?
    I would recommend:

RPM
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose - 1-2 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 1 cap to assess tolerance, and then go to 2 caps if ok; you could possibly use 3 caps later on)
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose - 1 cap once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

13. appreciate the detailed dosing guejsn. any reason why we dont lower dose of drive on non workout days?
  14. Drive Dosing

appreciate the detailed dosing guejsn. any reason why we dont lower dose of drive on non workout days?
    No worries

You don't lower the dose of Drive on non-resistance training days, because you want to keep your level of Forslean high for peak effectiveness, and to keep your cAMP levels elevated.

15. ok gotcha. does the forslean promote the fat loss?
  16. Forslean

ok gotcha. does the forslean promote the fat loss?
    Forslean promotes the gain of lean body mass (but it has no significant effects on BF loss) and thus improves body composition (by increasing LBM, and decreasing bodyfat (BF) %, although no bodyfat may be lost at all).

17. How long after taking drive in the morning can you eat and would it be okay to dose drive/rpm/igf2 together?

18. Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeSexy View Post
    How long after taking drive in the morning can you eat and would it be okay to dose drive/rpm/igf2 together?
    I would wait ~20-40 minutes before eating after dosing Drive.

Yes, it's fine to dose Drive, RPM, and IGF-2 together; I do it all the time!

19. how much lbm have u gained on a cycle of drive. my bf% is already low and some added lbm would get me ripped

20. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    how much lbm have u gained on a cycle of drive. my bf% is already low and some added lbm would get me ripped
    Who are you asking? How much LBM gained per cycle will vary from person to person, and depend on a vareity of other factors including diet, training, length of cycle, etc.

Also note that added LBM will NOT get you ripped (since LBM is MORE than just muscle mass, including tissue, bone, water, food weight, etc.). Added MUSCLE MASS will definitely help in making one leaner though (provided that their diet (and training) was also in order).

Personally, on my first cycle (10 weeks) of Drive (note that I was also using RPM and NeoVar for those 10 weeks, and added in IGF-2 for the last 2 weeks) I gained 2.818kg (i.e. 6.1952lb) of LBM.

21. i thought lbm is muscle mass. 6 lbs lbm is solid. any chance u guys have another 240 ct drive/rpm sale for $100 again

22. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    i thought lbm is muscle mass. 6 lbs lbm is solid. any chance u guys have another 240 ct drive/rpm sale for $100 again
    No. LBM and muscle mass are two DIFFERENT things.

LBM: ANYthing in the body that is NOT body fat (i.e. muscle mass, bone mass, tissue, organs, water, food, etc.)

Muscle: ONLY muscle mass. It is one of the components of LBM.

As for the OVERDrive/RPM Big Block stack sale, I don't know.

23. ohh gotcha. any way of measuring muscle mass? (just curious)

24. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    ohh gotcha. any way of measuring muscle mass? (just curious)
    No. You can measure BM and fat mass, and that's about it. the only way to get an accurate idea of the amount of MUSCLE mass a person has is to dissect them.

25. I just have to say my libido is just ridiculously high on Drive lol. Seeing "new" veins all over my chest and even up the sides of my abs.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

26. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I just have to say my libido is just ridiculously high on Drive lol. Seeing "new" veins all over my chest and even up the sides of my abs.
    Don't you just love that?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Don't you just love that?
    yup haha! Strength the last week and a half has been great
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

28. what r u dosing at?

29. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    what r u dosing at?
    It doesn't matter what Dave is dosing at, since he'll be dosing at what is optimal for HIM (and you would find his dosing in his log just finished). If you were to use Drive you would dose at what is most effective for YOU.

30. What Rosie said! I'm just following the dosing on the label. I'll defo be getting another bottle in before this one runs out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: Writeup & FAQ
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics