DRIVE FAQ's

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    I wana bulk up using a stack of DRIVE and IGF-2. What do u guys think about doing that?
    I think you'd be highly impressed.
    This combination gets the job done on multiple levels.

2. Hi, My stack has been: PSlin/AP/RPM/Powerfull/Mono

I have just begun cycling out the PFull/RPM (2weeks duration) and mono (4 weeks duration) to clean out the system and have a bottle of Drive sitting ready to go.

I was thinking of using the PFull for nighttime only, and replacing the preWO dose with Drive does this sound sensible?

Im about 200lbs and WO exclusively early morning.

Cheers,
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Hi, My stack has been: PSlin/AP/RPM/Powerfull/Mono

I have just begun cycling out the PFull/RPM (2weeks duration) and mono (4 weeks duration) to clean out the system and have a bottle of Drive sitting ready to go.

I was thinking of using the PFull for nighttime only, and replacing the preWO dose with Drive does this sound sensible?

Im about 200lbs and WO exclusively early morning.

Cheers,
    Sounds like an efficient use of the products

4. Im currently taking Drive and its my first major supplementive taken aside form creatine/protein. aside from drive i also take about 180 grams of protein and a multi-v. it will be a full week tomorrow and i work out 4-5 days per week. on days i dont work out ive taken my 4 caps still. is that ok? so far ive seen increases in stamina and my muscles are getting more cut. my strength is about the same but i do have more endurance and my focus in basketball is better. i was wondering if after 4 weeks or so to try rpm with it and what other effects i will see if i do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by orangecrush;
    Im currently taking Drive and its my first major supplementive taken aside form creatine/protein. aside from drive i also take about 180 grams of protein and a multi-v. it will be a full week tomorrow and i work out 4-5 days per week. on days i dont work out ive taken my 4 caps still. is that ok? so far ive seen increases in stamina and my muscles are getting more cut. my strength is about the same but i do have more endurance and my focus in basketball is better. i was wondering if after 4 weeks or so to try rpm with it and what other effects i will see if i do.
    It is correct to take the same amount of Drive on workout and non-workout days. Drive and RPM make a very synergistic stack. Consequently, I would recommend you add RPM to your Drive as soon as possible. In terms of the advantages of adding RPM to Drive, I have addressed the question in your other post in the following thread: RPM,Drive,Anabolic Pump, Xtend...Any suggestion to make this a better stack?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

6. Forslean is the same thing as Coleus forskohlii correct? Then this product would be geared more towards fat loss than anything right?

Also for people who have had stomach/GI problems, someone like me who has problems with acid reflux should avoid it since it increases stomach acid? I will add that I do not have any stomach ulcers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Forslean is the same thing as Coleus forskohlii correct? Then this product would be geared more towards fat loss than anything right?

Also for people who have had stomach/GI problems, someone like me who has problems with acid reflux should avoid it since it increases stomach acid? I will add that I do not have any stomach ulcers.
    Yeah, Forslean is Sabinsa Pharmaceuticals patented extraction for forskolin. It's geared more towards recomp, because it will directly activate cAMP, which in turn will prime the body to burn FFA for fuel and preserve/build muscle. Forskolin (Forslean) is amazing stuff.
    Freedom means nothing here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah, Forslean is Sabinsa Pharmaceuticals patented extraction for forskolin. It's geared more towards recomp, because it will directly activate cAMP, which in turn will prime the body to burn FFA for fuel and preserve/build muscle. Forskolin (Forslean) is amazing stuff.
    Thanks FOG, I haven't looked into Drive alot, but I am now.

Got anything for the 2nd part of my question?

9. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Thanks FOG, I haven't looked into Drive alot, but I am now.

Got anything for the 2nd part of my question?
    Hmmm... I can't really say for sure. I've found no reported issues of complications in that realm. I haven't had any issues with this either and I take 150mg of active Forslean daily.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hmmm... I can't really say for sure. I've found no reported issues of complications in that realm. I haven't had any issues with this either and I take 150mg of active Forslean daily.
    Cool, thanks alot FOG.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Cool, thanks alot FOG.
    No problemo! Come pop in the log!

12. Due to great reviews I have just got my DRIVE/RPM and Osteobolin C.
    If those products are as good as people say I will be a very frequent buyer.
    I still have a lot of creatine from Controlled Labs. Pls answer these few questions (pls consider English is a foreigner language for me):
    1. In what category are those products, i.e., PH, or what exactly?
    2. Are the components any roids or so?
    3. Should I take them in bulk or cut season?
    4. I am 220 pounds and lift at 5 p.m. What is a good dosage chart?
    5. Can they be stacked with PHs, NO boosters, test boosters or any other stack?
    Sorry for the stupid questions but I really need some simple answers. Thanks.

13. Can anyone tell me how much Forskolin per cap of Drive?

14. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Can anyone tell me how much Forskolin per cap of Drive?
    I wish i knew the answer... but i can check and get back through PM or here if you prefer
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I wish i knew the answer... but i can check and get back through PM or here if you prefer
    Which ever suits you Tex - thanks in advance

16. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Which ever suits you Tex - thanks in advance

Not a problem man. I will find out ASAP and PM you, just for access convinience to you. It was because your forskolin sensitive correct? GI ect were symptoms? correct me if im wrong...

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Not a problem man. I will find out ASAP and PM you, just for access convinience to you. It was because your forskolin sensitive correct? GI ect were symptoms? correct me if im wrong...
    no sensitivity - I'm taking ReCreate and would like to know the forskolin content so I can experiment with the doses

thanks mate

18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    no sensitivity - I'm taking ReCreate and would like to know the forskolin content so I can experiment with the doses

thanks mate
    alright hopefully i will hear back tomorrow and i will let you know ASAP

19. If you could post it here too Tex. Im curious as well.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  20. Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder10 View Post
    Due to great reviews I have just got my DRIVE/RPM and Osteobolin C.
    If those products are as good as people say I will be a very frequent buyer.
    I still have a lot of creatine from Controlled Labs. Pls answer these few questions (pls consider English is a foreigner language for me):
    1. In what category are those products, i.e., PH, or what exactly?
    2. Are the components any roids or so?
    3. Should I take them in bulk or cut season?
    4. I am 220 pounds and lift at 5 p.m. What is a good dosage chart?
    5. Can they be stacked with PHs, NO boosters, test boosters or any other stack?
    Sorry for the stupid questions but I really need some simple answers. Thanks.
    1. NONE of An's products are hormonal, so NO, they are NOT PH...Drive is a product designed to enhance strength and speed for optimal athletic performance. It enhances endurance, stamina, recovery, motivation, mood, and libido...RPM is a pre-workout formula. It is a NATURAL testosterone booster, that provides increases in strength, pumps, vascularity, focus, whilst also being thermogenic...Osteobolin-C is a natural anitanflammatory product, that provides reduction in joint pain (and increasing joint mobility), as well as increasing recovery from training or injury.
    2. As stated above, NONE of AN's products are hormonal in nature. So, there are NO 'roids' in any of them at all.
    3. You can take them in any season. Drive and RPM stacked together make for a good definition and/or performance stack. Osteobolin-C can be used as a STAPLE (i.e. all the time). If you stack Drive with IGF-2, the it is a great bulking stack (as well as IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped). RPM stacked with NeoVar Recomped makes for a nice cutting stack.
    4. Your dosage will vary depending on the product. Drive: 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps ~60-80 minutes pre-gym. RPM: 2-4 caps ~60-80 min pre-gym (start at 2 caps for a week, to assess your tolerance, and go from there). Osteobolin-C: 3 caps first thing in the morning, 3 caps ~40-60 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post gym, and 2 caps pre-bed; OR 4-5 caps first thing, and 4-5 caps immediatley post-gym/pre-bed. You will have to play with dosages and timings to find your own sweet spot.
    5. Yes, they can be stacked with other things. They do, however, work very well stacked with each other, and other AN products (as mentioned above).

Hope this answers your questions adequately. AN products are definitely solid and provide the results that they say they will!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

21. wow! what a post! I gotta try me some IGf-2! Ive put it off for wayyy to long!

22. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Can anyone tell me how much Forskolin per cap of Drive?

Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    If you could post it here too Tex. Im curious as well.
    alright guys so i got in touch and i was told it is around the same amount as used in obesity tests.

23. which is?

24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    alright guys so i got in touch and i was told it is around the same amount as used in obesity tests.
    Tex - how many mg is that per cap?

I need to know so I can taylor a maximum forskolin dosage between multiple products - you dig?
    Last edited by jakellpet; 09-10-2008 at 12:33 AM.

25. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    wow! what a post! I gotta try me some IGf-2! Ive put it off for wayyy to long!
    Just answering the man's questions...And yeah, you should (ask Dirk for a sample bottle - [email protected]; it's 45 caps, and should last you 7-10 few days). It's Rosie's favourite product (next to Lipotrophin-PM), that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Tex - how many mg is that per cap?

I need to know so I can taylor a maximum forskolin dosage between multiple products - you dig?
    It's applicable amounts, but AN does NOT want to give that information out. Sorry, boys.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

26. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    It's applicable amounts, but AN does NOT want to give that information out. Sorry, boys.
    thanks anyway Rosie -back to the drawing board.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    thanks anyway Rosie -back to the drawing board.
    That's ok. I'm sure you can understand why, though.

28. i agree on the igf-2 check it out. Its my favorite so far as well. sorry about the forskolin amounts fellas

29. Email sent! Thanks Rosie!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Guejsn again.

30. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Email sent! Thanks Rosie!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Guejsn again.
    All good. Let us know how you go with the sample

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: Writeup & FAQ
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13